Author Topic: Tea  (Read 9711 times)

Offline Tnafbrat

• Mama D, Evil Queen and Resident Raghead
  • Don't make me get my flying monkeys
Re: Tea
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2010, 08:13:21 AM »
I like tequila! But it has to be done right. And it has to be a more expensive tequila. PAtron is my guilty choice. It goes down like water, and it doesn't give you that "I got hit by a train and lived" feeling the next day. Now if you do way too many shots, you're on your own!  :-) But it is smooth.

Haven't been able to spring for Patron (but want to)  I do have some Cabo Wabo blue agave  :-)
Never argue with idiots.  They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Buy me stuff and I'll be nicer!

Offline Tnafbrat

• Mama D, Evil Queen and Resident Raghead
  • Don't make me get my flying monkeys
Re: Tea
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2010, 08:16:47 AM »
I love tea, period.  With the weather cooling I love to brew a pot for taste and relaxation.

For iced I use raw sugar for that little molasses type flavor.  For hot I use honey and sometimes a bit of milk depending on the type of tea.

I must stay out of Teavana!!  Their Raspberry Riot is so delicious and I use Lavender Dreams frequently before bed.  It's far too pricey, but I only buy it as an occasional treat.  Their collection of teapots is so tempting.

I discovered Tevana recently at on of the malls ... awesome place, awesome tea and I fell in love with all the teapots and gadgets ..however .. it's just priced way too high for me ... (tho I did leave with 3 canisters  :uhsure: )
Never argue with idiots.  They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Buy me stuff and I'll be nicer!