Author Topic: IPMS National Convention in Omaha Nebraska  (Read 3748 times)

Offline Airwolf

IPMS National Convention in Omaha Nebraska
« on: July 28, 2011, 01:05:44 PM »
Starting the 3rd of August the local chapter of the International Plastic Modelers Society will be hosting the 2011 Nationals. I'll be there supporting them as I am a member and I hope to have some good pictures to share with everyone . The theme for this year is 100 Years Of Naval Aviation so there should be a good number of naval aircraft being modeled. We expect between 2-3 thousand entries this year.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline CG6468

Re: IPMS National Convention in Omaha Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »
I thought this thread was about something entirely different.  :naughty:
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:43 PM »
Seriously, could you see yourself actually there in the center of the convention floor in some great arena surrounded by thousands of women raging on PMS? It would be like a horror movie version of "Where's Waldo"! That's one honey pot you don't want to get caught in my friend.

:pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :naughty: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 10:47:53 PM »
Seriously, could you see yourself actually there in the center of the convention floor in some great arena surrounded by thousands of women raging on PMS? It would be like a horror movie version of "Where's Waldo"! That's one honey pot you don't want to get caught in my friend.

:pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :naughty: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms: :pms:

Ironic that you bring this up but no it's not that kind of thing. A couple of us had talked about this over the past weekend and had a laugh or two about it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 05:19:34 PM »
Whew, I was a-skeered to click on this. 
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »
that is one very disturbing smiley :o

Offline Airwolf

MOLON LABE