Author Topic: A Connecticut Yankee in Stupid's Court: Our next president will be a female POC  (Read 326 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Star Member CTyankee (59,992 posts)

Our next president will be a female POC.

After watching the Stacey Abrams interview yesterday and seeing our VP taking her own leadership role alongside President Biden, I am convinced that this is the future. Those two women are exceptional, not because they are exceptions to any rule, but because we, the Democrats, have played the role of empowering, to the extent that we can, their ascendancy. But with their tough minds, willingness to do what it takes, and their brilliance, they will lead the way.

I am gratified at this, at long last! But I don't doubt that it will be tough. Fortunately, women such as these two outstanding leaders, will be tougher.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216503333

Hey libs, if you want to attach one's selves to such intellectual lightweights, be my guest.  Neither has proven the ability to accomplish anything.  Just pandering to identity politics.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216503333

Hey libs, if you want to attach one's selves to such intellectual lightweights, be my guest.  Neither has proven the ability to accomplish anything.  Just pandering to identity politics.

These are people who still watch West Wing reruns with hand lotion and Kleenex. Just because CTyankee leaves a trail like a slug when she watches liberals pretend to lead doesn't mean there is a snowball's chance in hell of it happening. As for Kamala, her own party doesn't want her near power.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Someone needs to tell this DUmbass that the only way VP Harris will become President is if they remove Brandon via impeachment or the 25th amendment. As for gap toothed Abrams? The closest she'll be to a presidency is the season 4 finale of Star Trek Discovery.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Ho Lee fuk these people are stupid!

That stupid.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Karin

the OP made me laugh out loud, and the thread is full of delusion.  And what about all the fat remarks that the DUmp made about Trump? 

Offline SVPete

:rotf: Abrams is an ovoid life-form, and I doubt Kammie is as svelte as she was when she was doing Willie Brown. Honesty and consistency are Reich-Wing values, of course.

I do not understand how Americans could get past Abrams' and Kammie's ugly arrogance, entitlement, and stupidity and vote for them, but the outcomes of the 1996, 2012, and 2020 were similarly less than comprehensible to me. So :shrug: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
the OP made me laugh out loud, and the thread is full of delusion.  And what about all the fat remarks that the DUmp made about Trump?

I think the best place for Abrams, and I mean this with all respect and reverence, is as the new Aunt Jemima.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline 67 Rover

Kamala Harris is a woman of color.
Stacy Abrams is a morbidly obese woman of color.
Stacy Abrams is a much bigger woman of color but did not sleep with Willie Brown.
Kamala Harris slept her way into power with Willie Brown and basically that's wrong.

:-)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 11:17:04 AM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

Kammie's affair with Willie the Magnificent was over a couple of decades ago. Both got the entrée they desired.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.