Author Topic: LFR...I saw something that scared me yesterday.  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: LFR...I saw something that scared me yesterday.
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2013, 08:14:59 PM »
I had to try Skul!!! She was paying me 5 cents. A nickle is a nickle in this great O'conomy!!!!   :tongue: :tongue:
Wishadoo will make it right. Go for it.

:tongue: Back atcha.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2013, 12:14:41 AM »
I just got back from Joplin.  The new hospital being built south of the interstate is going up fast.  It looks nice and roomy.  I am sure there is room for a psychiatric ward in it. 

I also took note of a "now hiring" sign in the window of an establishment just off of exit 4. 

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2013, 12:25:27 AM »
I just got back from Joplin.  The new hospital being built south of the interstate is going up fast.  It looks nice and roomy.  I am sure there is room for a psychiatric ward in it.  

I also took note of a "now hiring" sign in the window of an establishment just off of exit 4.  
Go for it, BH.
You could change her diapers.

:bolt:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2013, 12:36:34 AM »
Go for it, BH.
You could change her diapers.

:bolt:

:rofl: