Author Topic: Tea baggers have infiltrated every major progressive site and I have to admit  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
mfcorey1 (3,908 posts)

Tea baggers have infiltrated every major progressive site and I have to admit

Last edited Sat Jun 8, 2013, 08:51 PM USA/ET - Edit history (3)

that they camouflage themselves very well. I am just saying.......

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10022973471

That is because a sane person can act like a lunatic much easier than a lunatic can act sane. So naturally we can infiltrate communist sites and be believable.

Decoy of Fenris (417 posts)
3. Aye. They're the ones that act like caricatures of liberals.

The ones who act like the Republicans view us; blind, obedient putzes following our loyal masters.

What about that isn't the truth? You are blind to facts, you are obedient to all progressive masters who give you your talking points on a daily basis. If anyone stays even a little then you accuse them of being a freeper troll. I know that many true progressives have been banned from DU for not agreeing with the hive 100%.

Bonhomme Richard (7,855 posts)
4. Doesn't matter. They come off dumb no matter where they go. n/t

I guess we do look stupid to them since they are backwards on everything to begin with. Evil people rarely see themselves as evil, they think they are the good guys and the other side is evil. The difference is, if you look at our beliefs it is easy to determine that we are NOT the evil ones.

Thinkingabout (1,856 posts)
5. Do you think many do not realize lots of us have memories not tainted by conserative

Talk shows and other media. I am amazed about the lack of knowledge with the phone records cords, etc, then I think if they claim no knowledge of such it can become another scandal. Or just maybe it runs hand in hand with "I can see Russia from my back door so I have foreign experience" or in rape a woman's body shuts down a d she can't get pregnant.

How many of you idiots ever recall that on Monday 0bama will say one thing, and by Friday he is going around saying something opposite of what he first said?
This is why you are the low information voters. Conservatives on the other hand remember that Pelosi, 0bama and all the progressive heroes swore up and down that 0bamacare was going to lower premiums and now they go around claiming they never said that premiums would be lower. I haven't seen any of you goons talking about that. Looks like Winston Smith has done his job well and you fools are clueless.

Nye Bevan (11,170 posts)
26. The worst are the ones who pretend to be good DUers.

They act all polite and civilized. They pretend to hold progressive viewpoints. They criticize Republicans and praise President Obama when appropriate. They donate to DU. They don't post anything that would justify clicking on Alert. They think they are so clever. But I'm on to them. Oh yes, I'm on to them.

I love how paranoid these freaks are, so now if you are a good DUmmy and don't poke the hive that is proof that you are a freeper troll.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Quote from: Freeper
I love how paranoid these freaks are, so now if you are a good DUmmy and don't poke the hive that is proof that you are a freeper troll.  :rotf:

Those of us who have moled over the years have pretty much completed our mission, and it has been a stunning success.

Which is a relief since I no longer need to wade in that river of sewage so much to keep the fires of division going.  :yahoo:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
In other words..."Any where Conservatives are,I look stupid"

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
I wonder if Nye Beaver rolls ball bearings around in it's hand

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.

His next post will be demanding an investigation into who stole the strawberries.

:-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

As Senior Chief Dad used to say, he's so stupid, that he were stripped nekkid and locked in a padded cell with two steel ball bearings, in just two hours he would have broken one and lost the other one.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
That's a pretty funny thread- a bunch of moles complaining about moles.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
...And Nye Bevan is the biggest mole of them all..

Offline Vagabond

Who bothers to mole over at DU anymore, there isn't any challenge to it.  Somebody could say they are a mole and provide proof, the jury would split 3-3 on the message.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Aristotelian

As Senior Chief Dad used to say, he's so stupid, that he were stripped nekkid and locked in a padded cell with two steel ball bearings, in just two hours he would have broken one and lost the other one.

I think we can all guess where he would have lost it as well - not that we would want to imagine it.

Offline jukin

Moley, moley, moley moley.....or not???
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!

That's good!

:hi5:

As Senior Chief Dad

Mine, too.  38 years.  :salutenavy:

Decoy of Fenris (417 posts)
3. Aye. They're the ones that act like caricatures of liberals.

The ones who act like the Republicans view us; blind, obedient putzes following our loyal masters.

Feel free to prove otherwise.  Now, as far as caricatures go?

Or just maybe it runs hand in hand with "I can see Russia from my back door so I have foreign experience" or in rape a woman's body shuts down a d she can't get pregnant.

Yeeaahhh......we can't top that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:01:48 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Airwolf

Remember Kiddies ,It's not paranoia if they are out to get you.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline Karin

Shout-out from Buzzy:

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)
Sun Jun 9, 2013, 07:06 PM
 Buzz Clik (29,456 posts)
33. "I love how paranoid these freaks are, so now if you are a good DUmmy and don't poke the hive..."

... said the guy who brags about his DU moles and watches every ****ing move at DU.

Jesus effin' Christ. Could you be a more hypocritical idiot?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Shout-out from Buzzy:

Hi Buzzy thanks for reading our site. Maybe you can put on your big girl panties and sign up here and insult us in person. Unlike DU we allow people with different views to post. If I post at DU I will get banned and have my posts scrubbed.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Buzz Clik

... said the guy who brags about his DU moles and watches every ****ing move at DU.

The buzzy primitive is at a whole other level of paranoia.  And stupidity.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Shout-out from Buzzy:

I stand by what freeper said.

Buzz off, buzzy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
When I poke the hive it's to see if they will live up to their own principles.

They never do.

Cheap victory is preferable to principled work whenever the Little Tyrants are involved.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
His next post will be demanding an investigation into who stole the strawberries.

:-)
One day he will find that duplicate key used to break into the pantry and use geometric logic to prove that it was Bush's fault.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
^Heh.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
They think they are so clever. But I'm on to them. Oh yes, I'm on to them.
:lmao: Why am I still there?  You fail.  :p
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
We don't need to have moles at the DUmp, we have computer programs reading it that make the guys at Ft. Meade jealous.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Nye Bevan (11,170 posts)
26. The worst are the ones who pretend to be good DUers.

They act all polite and civilized.

This is probably the number one give away of the inexperienced mole. Unless the DUmmies count swearing and insulting as polite and civilized.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
This is probably the number one give away of the inexperienced mole. Unless the DUmmies count swearing and insulting as polite and civilized.
We need a mole bootcamp thread to avoid such pot holes.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.