Author Topic: Pittstain Wants to Know...(Shoutout to Us!)  (Read 4540 times)

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Re: Pittstain Wants to Know...(Shoutout to Us!)
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 04:48:22 PM »
I thought this person was actually a terrorist. What he did wasn't even close to right, and he should still be strung up by his scrotum, but wasn't the dude suspected of grotesque crimes?

Still, this guy could do it to a regular, oridinary citizen who has done nothing but disagree with him, and his White House. That's what I was talking in terms of.
That's my point Rev, all he has to do is sign another decree, err.... order and wah-la, another removal of a US citizen through extrajudicial means.

The guy was suspected of horrible crimes, however he was still a US citizen.  What horrible crime(s) might someone be "suspected of" if they don't submit to unlawful curtailment of the Second Amendment?

I don't trust this guy any farther than I could throw a boulder, he is that slimy and the media would turn a blind eye to it.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 04:54:23 PM »
Yes, he did.

And it was one of the tiny number of praiseworthy things the jug-eared Kenyan has ever done.

GB, I respect your and others opinions highly, and it may have been worthy, but a part of me just doesn't like the slope it puts us on.  I view it as an "easy" solution verses doing the hard work to bring him to trial.

We can debate the merits of this decision until the cows come home and it still wouldn't calm the uneasy feeling I have that this precedence will come back to bite us in the ass.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 04:55:38 PM »
That's my point Rev, all he has to do is sign another decree, err.... order and wah-la, another removal of a US citizen through extrajudicial means.

The guy was suspected of horrible crimes, however he was still a US citizen.  What horrible crime(s) might someone be "suspected of" if they don't submit to unlawful curtailment of the Second Amendment?

I don't trust this guy any farther than I could throw a boulder, he is that slimy and the media would turn a blind eye to it.

Don't worry.  According to the list of watch words, we're probably all on Obama's target list.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/01/17/homeland-security-releases-manuel-detailing-internet-monitoring-n1491639

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 05:00:13 PM »
That is some serious delusional thought going on there. I seem to remember some years back the military was asked if they would ever fire their weapons at American citizens and the majority saying they wouldn't.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 07:26:11 PM »

"Hello, everyone. Will Pitt here. I'm at Mother Raven's cabin in the woods. Just 'chillaxin',' as you might say.
Isn't it great to be 41 years old and have no worries in the world? I'm set for life! Hey, go Pats!"
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2013, 07:32:35 PM »
"Hello, everyone. Will Pitt here. I'm at Mother Raven's cabin in the woods. Just 'chillaxin',' as you might say.
Isn't it great to be 41 years old and have no worries in the world? I'm set for life!
No worries as long as he has a liver donor lined up.

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 07:45:31 PM »
No worries as long as he has a liver donor lined up.

Maybe a lung and larynx donor, too, unless he has really truly quit the cigs for good.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2013, 08:08:55 PM »

So, then, just the DUmmie wimmyn will have beards, I guess.

No they don't either.

They shave twice a day.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 08:11:12 PM »

Isn't it great to be 41 years old and have no worries in the world? I'm set for life! Hey, go Pats!"

He's way too young to have that many gray hairs.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 08:40:45 PM »
That thread's hilarious considering the fact the DUmp was created for the libs to bitch and whine over Bush for eight years.

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 09:43:56 PM »
Walk into Bukowski's and it smells like vomit and anal lube...mostly around where Pitt passed out last night.

You know, Wee Willie is no longer the young, single, insouciant barfly he once was five or ten years ago. Now he is a middle-aged, Barcalounging hubby and papa-to-be. So more often than not, he may just get passed out in the chair now.

However, Mr. Pitt does fashion himself a Man of the People, a Friend of the Working Class. So in order to maintain that self-image, he may still spend some quality time down at Bukowski's.

BTW, has William quit the part-time bouncer gig, anyone know? He's getting a little long in the tooth for such things, don't you think?

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 09:51:42 PM »

Grandoaf the Grey

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2013, 09:55:04 PM »

He's a lot grayer than I am, and I'll be 60 in a few weeks.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2013, 10:00:16 PM »

FIFY
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 10:01:51 PM »
He looks like he is getting fat.........er.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2013, 10:02:50 PM »

You know you can always count on him to lead the away team down to the planet Ceti Alpha Stupid
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2013, 10:17:15 PM »
He looks like he is getting fat.........er.

He could be doing a sympathy weight gain to show solidarity with his wife, who is becoming great with child.

Or, in trying to quit smoking, he's been packing on the pounds.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2013, 10:21:25 PM »
He could be doing a sympathy weight gain to show solidarity with his wife, who is becoming great with child.

Or, in trying to quit smoking, he's been packing on the pounds.

There was always a certain flaccidity, a sagginess of the facial skin, in him.

I always credited it to his excessive drinking.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2013, 11:51:22 PM »
If I were DUmmy Raven, I'd be sending the drunkard money for a paternity test.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2013, 03:18:21 AM »
I had it from a very good source--but this was a long time ago, during poor stupid Beth's scam--that the Bostonian Drunkard's one of these unfortunate boryborygmousiacs.

One doesn't want to sit next to him on an airplane, or ride in a small elevator with him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2013, 03:45:04 AM »
Ben Burch loves the come hither look.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2013, 05:03:58 AM »
I had it from a very good source--but this was a long time ago, during poor stupid Beth's scam--that the Bostonian Drunkard's one of these unfortunate boryborygmousiacs.

One doesn't want to sit next to him on an airplane, or ride in a small elevator with him.

boryborygmousiacs

I know what that word means.  And I'm sure that would be the least of anyone's worries if they were in an elevator with him.  My God, he'd torture someone to death with his attempts to convert anyone who appeared to be conservative. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2013, 05:16:30 AM »
I know what that word means.  And I'm sure that would be the least of anyone's worries if they were in an elevator with him.  My God, he'd torture someone to death with his attempts to convert anyone who appeared to be conservative. 

Yeah, I'm sure we all know one person afflicted with this tendency through no fault of their own, but one can make fun of it in the Bostonian Drunkard because he's so pompously arrogant he thinks his doesn't offend.

By the way, I don't use "boryborygmous" to tease or act knowledgeable about the English language; I use it only because I can't find any other word for it that might be more recognizable.

<<not a vocabulary snob.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2013, 05:33:55 AM »
There was a janitor where I worked who stink, stank stunk. He would shower daily but it wouldn't do any good. He drank a lot and it was the alcohol coming out of his pores.

Fortunately I was only around him for a short period every day. I would wander off when he came for the garbage.

So in the Pittstain, we have a rotund, graying drunk making uncontrollable body noises who most likely stinks to high heaven. 

His wife has to be deaf, DUmb and blind...literally.

I wonder who the daddy is!!

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2013, 09:36:28 AM »
Yeah, I'm sure we all know one person afflicted with this tendency through no fault of their own, but one can make fun of it in the Bostonian Drunkard because he's so pompously arrogant he thinks his doesn't offend.

By the way, I don't use "boryborygmous" to tease or act knowledgeable about the English language; I use it only because I can't find any other word for it that might be more recognizable.

<<not a vocabulary snob.
No, vocabulary snobs use a bunch of stupid acronyms to sound like smart inside-baseball people.

Military people are most prone.

But this bory-whatever is one I don't know, and couldn't even nadin it.