Author Topic: Nutcase nadin Explains The American Military  (Read 2392 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Nutcase nadin Explains The American Military
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 05:55:18 AM »
She's adorable, isn't she?

We've discovered a new species, that of a primitivus pulpitum.

It's a significant anatomical feature of many primitives, a jaw that juts out so far it's a platform, or a shelf.

I am developing a compulsion to study Nads neck for signs of an Adams apple.

They say if one studies a photo long enough you can tell the personality's of the people by body language.  

The meet and great photo the one where she is seated among the men and not out in the kitchen with the woman is a funny of the day.   Check it out, slumped down in her chair like she was holding in a fart.  Not interacting with anyone, perhaps she was board to tears.     These meet and greet folks are suppose to be getting to know each other, the only dignified person in the room was the black gentleman on the far left that was professionally dressed.  The man seated next to her looks like he is ill and on his right a man with 101 tattoos on legs.  Both men turned away from her as to exclude her presence.

I did notice one thing to me interesting, Nads was holding her purse like a shield of some kind.   Other photos show her with arms locked against her chest, a classic sign of trying to keep people or ideas away.  

Interesting person Nads, she dresses like a homeless person, calls her hobby a JOB with no pay.  I am going to have to get out my book about body language in the work place and see what else I can find.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 06:18:10 AM »
I am developing a compulsion to study Nads neck for signs of an Adams apple.

They say if one studies a photo long enough you can tell the personality's of the people by body language.  

The meet and great photo the one where she is seated among the men and not out in the kitchen with the woman is a funny of the day.   Check it out, slumped down in her chair like she was holding in a fart.  Not interacting with anyone, perhaps she was board to tears.     These meet and greet folks are suppose to be getting to know each other, the only dignified person in the room was the black gentleman on the far left that was professionally dressed.  The man seated next to her looks like he is ill and on his right a man with 101 tattoos on legs.  Both men turned away from her as to exclude her presence.

I did notice one thing to me interesting, Nads was holding her purse like a shield of some kind.   Other photos show her with arms locked against her chest, a classic sign of trying to keep people or ideas away.  

Interesting person Nads, she dresses like a homeless person, calls her hobby a JOB with no pay.  I am going to have to get out my book about body language in the work place and see what else I can find.

http://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/AnnieLane-SDFPTrib2Meeting-010.jpg

Here's the editor in chief of the East San Diego Penny Saver. Anna Daniels, and the same black gentleman. Is that a Submarine Service miniature medal on his lapel? Perhaps he is Nads' retired submarine captain!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2013, 07:07:32 AM »
http://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/AnnieLane-SDFPTrib2Meeting-010.jpg

Here's the editor in chief of the East San Diego Penny Saver. Anna Daniels, and the same black gentleman. Is that a Submarine Service miniature medal on his lapel? Perhaps he is Nads' retired submarine captain!

Resembles them don't it.  But as they are silver he was enlisted even if he went up the chain to become an Officer. 

I have heard that a Chief Boson Mate -4 has the respect of everyone of the Officers and most will give way to one at the Ge-dunk on base.    Been a long time, things change .

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2013, 07:18:38 AM »
Like the Medusa, no one dares to look into her face!
http://sandiegofreepress.org/2012/12/field-of-view-sdfp-contributor-meet-and-greet-round-2/annielane-sdfptrib2meeting-024/
Completely ignored, even in a room with 5 fellow moonbats.
>snip<
I believe she was trying to "pick a winner".
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”