Author Topic: Idiot cashier bitches to woman customer about her using plastic bags  (Read 4584 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: Idiot cashier bitches to woman customer about her using plastic bags
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »
They don't.  We shop there all the time and they only have plastic.

Mine must be special!  :lmao:

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
(Michigan) We shop at two stores every payday weekend: Meijer, for just about everything, and Horrocks, for good deli meats and other special treats.

Meijer has plastic bags all over the place, but each checkstand has a stash of paper bags.  I've seen them used for glass bottles and some frozen foods, and I imagine if you wanted everything in paper you could get it.  Some people bring cloth bags.  I have never seen or heard debates break out over the morality of one bag type over another.

Horrocks has cloth bags for sale.  At checkout, paper and plastic are available, and the question gets asked.  Never had a checkstand operator get huffy over my choice.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42:31 PM »
(Michigan) We shop at two stores every payday weekend: Meijer, for just about everything, and Horrocks, for good deli meats and other special treats.

Meijer has plastic bags all over the place, but each checkstand has a stash of paper bags.  I've seen them used for glass bottles and some frozen foods, and I imagine if you wanted everything in paper you could get it.  Some people bring cloth bags.  I have never seen or heard debates break out over the morality of one bag type over another.

Horrocks has cloth bags for sale.  At checkout, paper and plastic are available, and the question gets asked.  Never had a checkstand operator get huffy over my choice.

I don't use nor have a need for those green, reusable shopping bags. Part of my chores is poop detail.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.