Author Topic: I'm tired, broke and HATE my husband  (Read 2278 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: I'm tired, broke and HATE my husband
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 06:57:37 PM »
http://gmahjeanne.blogspot.com/2012/08/grandma-jeanne-goes-to-jail-on-her.html

No donations to date.

I think I may send her a penny... or a token from one of those kid restaurants where they have video games.   :-) :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 07:30:45 PM »
One hardly knows what to think.  The DUmmies are either DUmber than DUrt (as in this thread we are currently enjoying), or they claim to be the smartest beings on the planet (as they tell us in this CC thread http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,79164.0.html , the high IQ thread.

One thing is true - they are a never ending source of enjoyment.
This too shall pass.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 07:34:24 PM »
:o

I need to know where this DUmmie works so I NEVER go there!

KC

My thoughts exactly!
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 07:37:13 PM »
Absolutely.

In the stages where I worked as a restaurant manager she would be sent packing.

She's a threat to public health and a civil liability to the company.

I don't think anyone with Hep C could get a food handlers permit.  Non disclosure shows blatant disregard or  Reckless endangerment depraved indifference to human life
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
I don't think anyone with Hep C could get a food handlers permit.  Non disclosure shows blatant disregard or  Reckless endangerment depraved indifference to human life

Just remember that the DUmmies think it's perfectly fine for teh gheys to contaminate the blood supply by donating to the Red Cross. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 07:49:25 PM »
You don't need a permit to get a job in a restaurant.  I worked as a cook for years and never saw anything on a job application about communicable diseases.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 08:02:16 PM »
You don't need a permit to get a job in a restaurant.  I worked as a cook for years and never saw anything on a job application about communicable diseases.

Really?!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 08:02:26 PM »
She stood around for hours with the police and didn't think to ask to call a lawyer to the scene?  Further, she disclosed that she was a user? Why?  As far as any warrant, she didn't think to insist reading, or better yet have her lawyer read it, to check what specific items they were searching for?  She set her self up for this trouble.

I'll almost give her a pass on the seedlings.  I'll bet they were growing in a garbage can in her room, having survived being smoked in a joint.  
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Chris_

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 08:06:22 PM »
Nope, never.  It never came up in an interview and it wasn't on the application.

Your local Chili's/Applebee's/Outback/whatever has a single-page application and aren't likely to ask you for a resume.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 08:06:29 PM »
I think I may send her a penny... or a token from one of those kid restaurants where they have video games.   :-) :-)

Good idea!  only nine more tokens and she can get a whistle snake.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Chris_

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »
Why not send her a few box tops and some chocolate coins while you're at it? :rofl:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 08:13:18 PM »
Why not send her a few box tops and some chocolate coins while you're at it? :rofl:

That would be a waste of chocolate. Maybe just send her the foil wrappers off of them.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 08:14:54 PM »
Chuck E Cheese tokens :loser:

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 08:25:17 PM »
Wow, only 50 something and just "SO TIRED."  After nearly 4 years with their wonderful president in charge??  I thought he was gonna fix everything for them.  Poor babies.   :mental:

I'm 50 something, too.  But maybe, having skipped illegal drugs my whole life, I'm a lot younger than they are?   :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 08:29:01 PM »

City, county, or state health regulations vary.

Kansas City, MO: http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/Depts/Health/Foodhandleron-linetraining/index.htm

Sedgwick County, KS (Wichita): http://www.wichita.gov/NR/rdonlyres/747A4DD5-E2F6-4FC5-AC76-95D23DE0192B/0/2012FOODHANDLERSCLASS.pdf

State of Washington: http://www.doh.wa.gov/CommunityandEnvironment/Food/FoodWorkerandIndustry/FoodWorkerCard.aspx

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »
City, county, or state health regulations vary.

Kansas City, MO: http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/Depts/Health/Foodhandleron-linetraining/index.htm

Sedgwick County, KS (Wichita): http://www.wichita.gov/NR/rdonlyres/747A4DD5-E2F6-4FC5-AC76-95D23DE0192B/0/2012FOODHANDLERSCLASS.pdf

State of Washington: http://www.doh.wa.gov/CommunityandEnvironment/Food/FoodWorkerandIndustry/FoodWorkerCard.aspx
Reading the KC, MO link it says "Anyone who handles food prepared or served to the public should attend a food safety course."  Nothing about a permit or any other requirements.  The first  formal instruction I received was about 15 years ago and I had been cooking long before then.  Sure, I knew my meat temps, but that was more about basic cooking than any sort of specific safety requirements.  Nobody wants undercooked chicken and I sure wasn't going to serve any.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2012, 08:52:07 PM »
Reading the KC, MO link it says "Anyone who handles food prepared or served to the public should attend a food safety course."  Nothing about a permit or any other requirements.  The first  formal instruction I received was about 15 years ago and I had been cooking long before then.  Sure, I knew my meat temps, but that was more about basic cooking than any sort of specific safety requirements.  Nobody wants undercooked chicken and I sure wasn't going to serve any.

Chris_,

Check the two bullet points on the KCMO page. A "food handler's card" is specifically noted, which is issued by the city health department (bottom of the same page).
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 09:12:04 PM »
:o

I need to know where this DUmmie works so I NEVER go there!

KC

I think it's some place up in Vermont.  Not to worry, I hear they got shut down because of an earwig infestation.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2012, 09:16:48 PM »
I had to go back and read the bouncy.  Yeah, that does seem far fetched.

No shit--that's beyond "here to Pluto" far-fetched.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2012, 09:18:11 PM »
I love how the OP whines about how they got a lot from Obama, but not enough.

Yeah, yeah, I know--it's never enough with you moochers.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »
I'm 50 something, too.  But maybe, having skipped illegal drugs my whole life, I'm a lot younger than they are?   :rotf:

I expect that li'l phrase has a lot to do with how she came to have Hep-C in the first place.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2012, 09:40:12 PM »
http://gmahjeanne.blogspot.com/2012/08/grandma-jeanne-goes-to-jail-on-her.html

No donations to date.

Grandma Jeanne goes to jail on her birthday.
That is really the title of her post on her blog.  Were she my kid's grandmother, they'd never see her again. Period. Even if it was my own mother. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
When I saw this title, I thought it would be another Pam Dawson thread.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 09:09 PM

11. I don't want to stay with hubby and the Aussie is not why
If it were not for our financial situation...I would have already been gone,

but...I can't afford to leave right now

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:52 PM »
Yet now she can, and yet she stays.

Oh, the tragedy that is a DUmmy life.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2012, 03:26:42 AM »
And they wonder why temporal success eludes them, despite their positive attitudes, great work ethic, and go-get-'em natures.  Tsk, tsk.  Idiots.
:rofl: :rofl: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :lmao: :lmao:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx