Author Topic: I'm tired, broke and HATE my husband  (Read 2290 times)

Offline shadeaux

I'm tired, broke and HATE my husband
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:10:10 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021455120

SmileyRose (4,544 posts)      Wed Oct 3, 2012, 12:25 AM

Not sure if I can fight one more day.

Oh I will. Somehow. Only because I don't know what the hell else to do.

My husband is a damn jackass who also has so many health issues only a complete cold hearted bitch would leave him fend for himself. He's one of those ****ers that's all one way before the ring goes on and then turns into a sabotaging jealous selfish schmuck. I'm just about ready to be a complete cold hearted bitch though.....

I can't make it on my own income. The job creators have seen to that. I'm salary but at such a low salary that by the time I figure in the extra hours just to keep up with the workload I'm down below minimum wage. No benefits except 2 weeks vacation a year....... if I dare to take it.

And I'm tired.

I've been talking to a lot of people my age (late 50's) and it seems like even thought our income and life situation is nothing alike I'm shocked at how many of us are just tired. I don't mean that not a spring chicken anymore tired - I mean that tired of working our asses off and getting further behind and all we to show for it is a marriage we haven't wanted in for a long time..... or maybe not even that.

House ain't worth a shit.

Savings? What savings? That was cashed out already just to survive the Bush recession or for accessing medical care.

The 1%ers can run their pie hole and blahbity blah blah all they want but at the end of the day all they've done is screw us over and will continue to do so as long as they have bought and paid for the government.

I got more than I expected from President Barack Obama. Not enough mind you, but more than I expected. One guy can only do so much with that congress and those supremes. I'll fight long enough to get him re-elected but .....

I'm dog tired. And I am not alone.

You gotta know saying you hate your husband what's coming next.   :fuelfire:

You can read the screeches for yourself.  This post caught my eye.

HeeBGBz (7,289 posts)        Wed Oct 3, 2012, 11:57 AM

23. You are so not alone.

I don't have a partner, but I try to look out for my kids. I'm 58 yo and I work paycheck to paycheck, tip to tip as a waitress. I have Hep C and high blood pressure and recently got busted for two marijuana seedlings and I'm waiting to see when they will indict me for that felony. Now I don't even have smoke to give me an occasional giggle. I find it hard to care about anything.

The only positive thing that has happened is I finally got okayed for VA health care.
Although, it hasn't kicked in yet.

Yes I'm tired and deep down hope the Mayans were right.

I guess it really isn't about anything medical.   :stoner:  Party on wit yo old sef.  I can't imagine living paycheck to paycheck and using drugs.  Does the light bulb in a DUmmy head ever go on ?

Also, I can't imagine being married to a DUmmy woman.  What a living hell that must be.  I'd sleep with a gun close. That witch might go Lizzy Borden on me during the night.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: I'm tired, broke and HATE my husband
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »
And they wonder why temporal success eludes them, despite their positive attitudes, great work ethic, and go-get-'em natures.  Tsk, tsk.  Idiots.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:23:40 PM »
So...SmileyRose is blaming Boosh for her marital problems?

And HeeBGBz is having to answer for "two marijuana seedlings"?

Hmm, I can't figure out what there problems might be.  :???:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 01:26:27 PM »

I don't have a partner, but I try to look out for my kids. I'm 58 yo and I work paycheck to paycheck, tip to tip as a waitress. I have Hep C and high blood pressure and recently got busted for two marijuana seedlings and I'm waiting to see when they will indict me for that felony. Now I don't even have smoke to give me an occasional giggle. I find it hard to care about anything.

The only positive thing that has happened is I finally got okayed for VA health care.

:o

I need to know where this DUmmie works so I NEVER go there!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 01:31:23 PM »

Can't she transmit the hep c if she like cuts her finger and it gets on your food/plate/anything? 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »

KC

:gay:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »
Can't she transmit the hep c if she like cuts her finger and it gets on your food/plate/anything? 

That's the way I understand it.  That's why I don't want to eat where this person is working.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 01:39:07 PM »
Damn.

I read the whole thing, and one thought  comes to mind: The world would be a better place if that pack of DUmmies had a meetup.

One shotgun
One box of shells
25 mouths
25 trigger fingers
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 01:41:26 PM »

Yes, or if she spits in the food, which is a possibility for any hate-filled DUmmy.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 01:46:50 PM »
SmileyRose (4,544 posts)      Wed Oct 3, 2012, 12:25 AM

Not sure if I can fight one more day.

Oh I will. Somehow. Only because I don't know what the hell else to do.

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1170751

HeeBGBz (7,289 posts)

I went to jail on my 58th birthday

Last edited Mon Sep 24, 2012, 02:47 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

Let me start this out by saying I smoke marijuana. It makes me feel comfortable in a way no anti-depressants or pharmaceuticals can. I am very discreet and I don't flaunt it. I smoke at home and try to enjoy my days.

I am an Army veteran with a disability on my knees. I have hepatitis C and high blood pressure. Marijuana calms me. I am unfortunate that I don't live in a state with medicinal marijuana. I am in Mississippi.

On July 22, I went to work on my 58th birthday. Towards the end of my shift, I was approached by some drug agents who said there was something going on at my house concerning my family. They said they had reason to believe an acquaintance of mine had stored a large quantity of drugs at my house and could I come with them as I was the only member of the household in town at the time. (Family on vacation)

To keep things low-key and to not cause a scene at my employment, I made arrangements with my manager to leave. As I was leaving, the agents asked me for my phone. They said they would give it back when I got to the house. I'm not knowledgeable in what my rights were in this case, so I gave it to them. They let me drive my car and followed me to my house. When I got there, I found they had gone through my text messages and found something they deemed suspicious. They told me to let them in to search or I would be facing dire consequences if they broke down the door and found the drugs they were looking for. I refused because I am only a renter of a room in the house and not the owner. They went to get a search warrant while I waited with the other police for several hours.

The detective comes back with a warrant. I asked to look at it and the detective refused. Only said that this was a judge's signature and that's all I needed to know. I let them in. I had told them that I was a marijuana smoker, but only in small amounts. As they searched, they found some weed which was about a quarter ounce. They also found an amount of "legal herb" that I had bought online about 4 years ago and never threw away. They called it spice. It was not. The stuff was what they sell with pipes when you buy them at a novelty store. They said that was illegal in this state. They brought the drug dog in and went through the garage and house. The one agent said he had no problem kicking the shit out of my dogs if they were not contained (which they were).

After searching everything, everywhere. They found two tiny seedlings of marijuana. They never found any large amount they were looking for. Mainly because it was a lie that was told to them by my acquaintance's girlfriend who he had just broken up with two nights before.

However, they take me to jail and charge me with marijuana possession, possession of spice (later changed to cannabinoids (?) and with cultivation. The cultivation is a felony. The other two were misdemeanors. I was given a $25,000 bond. I was in jail for two days and unable to take any of my prescription medication. My blood pressure was through the roof by the time I got out. Had I been in there much longer I probably would have had a stroke.

At this point, I have been unable to find a lawyer I can afford. I go to court on Sept. 27th for the misdemeanors. I am about to request a public defender. In Mississippi, I've heard that is gonna be risky. I'm really worried about the felony. I think if I had a decent lawyer I could beat this.

Anyway. Any thoughts or suggestions on what I could do to get out of this mess I'm in?

Edited to add: I am a grandmother and work as a waitress.

Second edit: I have a lawyer for my misdemeanors and he is a good one and I'm paying him with what I come up with so far. He can't do my felony, however, unless I come up with about $3500. Still working on it.

Incidentally, the family friend's girlfriend who created this mess has written and notarized a statement saying she lied about the whole thing and that letter is now in lawyers hands. I don't know if that will help in my case or not.

:stoner:

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 02:13:54 PM »
They found two tiny seedlings of marijuana.

Translation: I was growing marijuana. The police found the plants.

Incidentally, the family friend's girlfriend who created this mess has written and notarized a statement saying she lied about the whole thing and that letter is now in lawyers hands. I don't know if that will help in my case or not.

Doesn't matter. The warrant was valid.

You created the mess, DUmmy. Nobody else. Accept responsibility for your choices in life.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Enjoy prison, DUmmy. At least you'll get some taxpayer-provided healthcare.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »
My blood pressure was through the roof by the time I got out. Had I been in there much longer I probably would have had a stroke.
[/color]

In my best Maxwell Smart voice " Missed it by that much"
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 02:36:07 PM »

KC

I caught that too! Anyone know who this lowlife is? I'm sure the public ought to know they're bein' served by an infectious disease ridden asshole who doesn't give a shit!!

I can't even imagine puttin' people in danger of this shit and not feelin' like ya ought not be doin' it! Hep C is a killer in some instances, usually contracted by needles, or a partner that uses them! Contact the gay community. The only thing they fear beyond AIDS is Hep C!

Translation: I was growing marijuana. The police found the plants.

You created the mess, DUmmy. Nobody else. Accept responsibility for your choices in life.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Enjoy prison, DUmmy. At least you'll get some taxpayer-provided healthcare.

No shit! All they needed was probable cause. If the DUmmie had half a brain she would talk to the DA and make a deal. They'd drop the felony to a misdemeanor, and more than likely put the the idiot on probation.

DUmmies is soooooo stooooopid!

Hell, I'd arrest her for serving food while infected with hepatitis!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:44:43 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 03:10:39 PM »

Exactimundo.  Unless they coerced or bribed the witness to get the statement, their hands are clean and the warrant stands.

I doubt they're going to want to provide her free room and board for a couple of years though, so for two small plants ('Tiny'...yeah, I'll bet...) they're likely to let her plead it down to a misdemeanor and give her probation for the whole thing.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 03:25:37 PM »
Second edit: I have a lawyer for my misdemeanors and he is a good one and I'm paying him with what I come up with so far. He can't do my felony, however, unless I come up with about $3500. Still working on it.

Do you think that this DUmmie might be close to shaking down the rest of the DUmmies for "contributions"?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 03:42:41 PM »
The detective comes back with a warrant. I asked to look at it and the detective refused. Only said that this was a judge's signature and that's all I needed to know. I let them in. I had told them that I was a marijuana smoker, but only in small amounts. As they searched, they found some weed which was about a quarter ounce. They also found an amount of "legal herb" that I had bought online about 4 years ago and never threw away. They called it spice. It was not. The stuff was what they sell with pipes when you buy them at a novelty store. They said that was illegal in this state. They brought the drug dog in and went through the garage and house. The one agent said he had no problem kicking the shit out of my dogs if they were not contained (which they were).

After searching everything, everywhere. They found two tiny seedlings of marijuana. They never found any large amount they were looking for. Mainly because it was a lie that was told to them by my acquaintance's girlfriend who he had just broken up with two nights before.

I'm confused.  Is "weed" not "marijuana"?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »
I'm confused.  Is "weed" not "marijuana"?

I think so.

The detective comes back with a warrant. I asked to look at it and the detective refused. Only said that this was a judge's signature and that's all I needed to know.

I always thought that the cops had to show the warrant if the person present unless it was a no-knock warrant.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 03:57:30 PM »

https://twitter.com/HeeBGBz

Hippy chicks from the south.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »
I think so.

I always thought that the cops had to show the warrant if the person present unless it was a no-knock warrant.

Cops show up at work, don't have a warrant, and want you to leave work to go search your house and you go? 

On what planet?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 04:05:57 PM »
Cops show up at work, don't have a warrant, and want you to leave work to go search your house and you go? 

On what planet?

I had to go back and read the bouncy.  Yeah, that does seem far fetched.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 05:17:06 PM »

On what planet?

Hell, I've had cops show up at my place of work with a bench warrant (missed a court date) and they let me stay at work. Also, if she lives in a rental unit, they wouldn't have come to see her at work. The property manager could have let the cops in to search.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 05:22:03 PM »
If Willie Nelson took a shower and shaved, he'd be a dead ringer for the Hep C waitress DUmmy HeeBGBz.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
Do you think that this DUmmie might be close to shaking down the rest of the DUmmies for "contributions"?

I am asking you for assistance.  I am attaching a Chipin widget in the amount of my lawyer fees to this post and any donation will be greatly appreciated.  I won't be able to pay you back, but I can pay it forward.  It doesn't need be a lot, but if enough people see this, it could help me tremendously.  I can keep everyone posted of what happens with this case by my blogging here.

Thank you in advance and I'll keep you posted.

http://gmahjeanne.blogspot.com/2012/08/grandma-jeanne-goes-to-jail-on-her.html

No donations to date.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 06:57:27 PM »

Absolutely.

In the stages where I worked as a restaurant manager she would be sent packing.

She's a threat to public health and a civil liability to the company.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."