Author Topic: Daughter finds conservative men and beliefs attractive, MJkcj heartbroken  (Read 4796 times)

Offline jukin

Re: Daughter finds conservative men and beliefs attractive, MJkcj heartbroken
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2012, 05:04:36 PM »
The hatred and intolerance from the left leaves me no other conclusion than this will end violently. The left will start it, as they always do, bot this time the right will not show any willingness to compromise. It is long overdue.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rachel

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2012, 06:19:14 PM »
So did I, my papa who I loved dearly (it was the catalyst that got me involved in the whole Andy...never mind). I still contend that if you have bullets flying around, smoking is the least of your problems and if smoking helps them relieve some of their combat stress then let him smoke. Try walking a mile in his boots and all that.

Cindie

p.s. I love the Bay Area too. Lived in Sonoma County for many years on and off. Went to college there. Lived mostly Santa Rosa, but Petaluma & Healdsburg too. SF was a great place to party back then. Saw the Clash there. I had a good friend who had a huge crush on Dana Carvey (this was long before he was famous) and she used to drag around to different comedy clubs where he was appearing. And I was liberal & stupid at the time so partying was pretty much what we did. I've been to more gay day parades there than I'm willing to admit. If there's a shortage of Gold Lamé, check to see if it's close to the parade day. Same for tutus & chaps. Don't worry about the jeans though, they aren't real cowboys so don't need jeans under them.

Cindie

That's a good point, but for a life like a soldier's, I'd imagine smoking can't help in regards to fitness etc. If it really helps them, then by all means they can do as they wish.

I still love San Francisco, I quite like the artistic and bohemian culture that city has. I've never actually been to a pride parade, then again it isn't exactly at the top of my to do list. Its okay, we all make mistakes when we're young, as long as people realize the errors of their liberal ways its all good I suppose! Another good thing about San Francisco is that it has a sizable Vietnamese population, which certainly helped me to adjust to the US, whilst not feeling too far out of my comfort zone.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 08:35:25 AM »
"benld74 (3,703 posts)
2. Heck I make jokes in the house to my daughters,,,I tell them

Marry a rich republican, don't do what mom did.

THen take him to the proverbial cleaners!!!!

I figure, holidays will be V-E-R-Y intersting to say the least,,,"

Ah, blatantly encouraging your daughters to be gold- diggers. Typical liberal parenting.

:Response to MJkcj (Original post)
Sat Sep 8, 2012, 09:43 PM
 Angry Dragon (18,809 posts)
4. intervention and have her partner arrested for abuse

other than that, I got nothing "

aka, have a good man framed/ wrongfully arrested for a horrible crime he did not commit, just because you don't like his politics. Also typical of a liberal.