Author Topic: Dear Freeper, we need to talk (re: Freeper Conundrum)  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Dear Freeper, we need to talk (re: Freeper Conundrum)
« on: September 01, 2012, 09:32:19 AM »
Since this DUmmy lacks the courage to post this where conservatives can respond I shall re post it as a public service.

grantcart (35,843 posts)

Dear Freeper (Ron Paul Supporter, Cave Dweller or whatever)

Yes we don't like each other.

We need to talk.

You have a philosophy that is 100% against what we believe in. You believe that America is a Heavenly designated place where a special 'no lazy bones' zone was created by a Creator, lantern to nations, yeah we got it.

Here is the deal, at least you, like us actually have a working philosophy, and a passion for what we believe in.

It would be difficult to guess which of hates the Kardashian side of America more, you for its hedonistic exploitation of vacuous non earned celebrity or us for its decadent exploitation of vacuous non earned celebrity. OK that was supposed to more of a difference.

Both passionately smashing keyboards working each other's side similar in more ways than either one of us would like to imagine.

Both truly disliking the other side.

We can still talk when it is in our mutual interest.

This is one of those times.

I would like to say that we sympathize with you about your party's 100% sell out on your political and personal values but we find it too ****ing hilarious and besides we told you so. Certainly some of you still are clinging to the thin hope that Ryan will turn out to be a good guy. Unfortunately he is a degenerate liar that lies about almost everything including how fast he can run. Not the white knight it turns out he's just another ambitious poll who is going to use your affections to put Paul Ryan ahead of everything.

Now you are facing a conundrum.

Option 1) You support Romney against President Obama. Now from your perspective you have to admit that Romney's past actions or atleast his past campaigns show that Romney as Governor was much closer to the left than Ron Paul. Remember his vow to out liberal Ted Kennedy if they just let him into the Senate?

But even more damning to you has to be the facts, hard cold facts laid out by Taibbi in the Rolling Stone that Romney has a debt fetish. KB Toys had already gone through 'Creative Destruction' by another venture capitalist and Romney leveraged to the hills so that he and his cronies walked away with a couple hundred million and saddling the company with a fatal dose of debt, company gone. Imagine what a guy who loves debt that much will do with the US budget? Leverage to build monuments to his name (and by extension Mr. Smith).

We disagree alto about how great that 'creative destruction' is, but you honestly seem to think bad medicine is often the best medicine, we concede the point for now.

But you all hang in there for the team and then there is the fact that after 4 years President Obama remains African American.

So all of the Freepers, Cave Dwellers, and Ron Paul supports give Romney that 8% support and Romney loses with 49% of the vote. Congratulations you have just bought Romney complete control of the Republican Party and Renomination 2016.

Or half of you hold back, stay home and Romney loses with 45% and congratulations you have just nominated Jeb Bush as leader of your party and if he doesn't win in 2016 he will have a second chance in 2020, isn't that like a Star Trek year or something?

You may be interested in option 2)

Option 2 is you and all the Paulites get busy and organize and support Gary Johnson who the media is trying to ignore. He gets 4-6% of the vote ( or in your delusional world 10% of the vote). Romney takes the state of Utah and the President wins in a landslide. Now you can start putting forth the candidacy of the "one you have been waiting for" or Senator Rand Paul. You will have an organize infrastructure and the party has to take you seriously. Here's the deal, if you get the nomination you will eventually win all of those other Republicans over and we can have an honest point on point debate about where the country is heading in 2016/

Now if we only had a name that captures the ethos of Option 2. Oh how about Creative Destruction? Seems to fit. Tear down a non productive corrupt entity so that a new one can emerge. Very capitalistic. Very Ayn Rand.

Or you could piddle around and start getting your guy ready the same year Captain James T. Kirk enters Starfleet Officer Training School.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021248031

Here's a couple tips for you DUmmy, first don't be so long winded that you put people to sleep, second if you are trying to wow cave dwellers, freepers, and so forth how about posting it where they can respond?

You are right about one thing our beliefs are 100% against the nonsense you believe in.
You call us greedy, yet it is you with dollar signs in your eyes and your desire to take every penny that you possibly can from other people. You have no concept of working your way up and earning a better life. You are not opposed to hard work, as long as it is the other guy who does that hard work then hands you a check, because in your child like mind you are owed the fruits of their labor.

All we want from the government is for it to fulfill its Constitutionalism duties and leave us the hell alone so we can work hard and prosper. The more people who can work hard and prosper means more good things in this country, and more jobs which gives others a chance to work hard to better their lives.

This notion that Ryan is not a good guy is made up bullshit that you fools say about every decent man among us. It is almost funny how you demonize every successful person, and praise a person who never worked for anything in his life. He freely admits he partied through college then because of his connections he was given jobs that he wasn't qualified for all the way up to the presidency. He has no clue what America is about or how to lead it.

I also noticed you had to throw in the fact that 0bama is black. The only people who care that he is black is you. You are the ones who keep picking up the racist dog whistles. Since only a dog can hear a dog whistle only a racist can hear a racist dog whistle. Therefore you are the racists, not us. You ar ethe ones who call people Uncle Tom or house N word. You are the ones who see 0bama as a black man first and foremost. I won't even go into the sexism that you suffer from, and all the crap you say about conservative women. You people are pathetic excuses for human beings, yet you think you are morally superior to us. So keep pressing on with your loony beliefs in the end we will win because we are right.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: Dear Freeper, we need to talk (re: Freeper Conundrum)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:54:48 AM »
ZERO bongs.  Freeper didn't stutter and wander off at the end, and no other cave dwellers were clapping for the grantcart primitive. 

Dutch508 may have jumped out of a bush somewhere, but it he didn't tell anyone about it, and it certainly didnt' make it into the story.

ZERO.  BONGS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »
Well, the grantcart primitive's now on franksolich's shit list, not for his opinions, but for his bad manners.

You have a philosophy.....

It's rather presumptuous of a primitive to know what we think. 

A primitive has no idea what we think.

There was that study done, oh, about two months ago, by left-leaning people in a left-leaning organization, which found out that decent and civilized people understand primitives much much better than primitives understand decent and civilized people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 10:11:32 AM »
Well, the grantcart primitive's now on franksolich's shit list, not for his opinions, but for his bad manners.

It's rather presumptuous of a primitive to know what we think. 

A primitive has no idea what we think.

There was that study done, oh, about two months ago, by left-leaning people in a left-leaning organization, which found out that decent and civilized people understand primitives much much better than primitives understand decent and civilized people.

Precisely. I stopped reading at "You have a philosophy..."
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 10:19:13 AM »
Precisely. I stopped reading at "You have a philosophy..."

What also gets me is this:

.....we don't like each other.

Well, hot damn, whose fault is this?

The record of franksolich, on both the internet and in real life, clearly shows the excruciatingly painful attempts, the blood, toil, tears, and sweat, expended in a patient attempt to get along with the primitives, both on the internet and in real life.

franksolich has gone the extra mile, the extra ten miles, the extra hundred miles, to get along, and has never met anything but a kick in the face.

I haven't given up yet, but I'm closer to giving up than I've ever been before.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 10:58:01 AM »
grantcart (35,843 posts)

Dear Freeper, Please, please, please let Obama win again.  PLEASE!!!!1111!!!!!11!   :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Fixed

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 10:59:13 AM »
Since this DUmmy lacks the courage to post this where conservatives can respond I shall re post it as a public service.

Curious... I wonder why.  I mean, the guy has an account here already.  All he has to do it log in.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »
I dunno, I see a DUmmie admitting he sees Obumbler losing by 3-5% when I read option 2. That scares him and he hatches a plan to try and stop it.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 02:04:37 PM »
LAME....EOM

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 02:09:32 PM »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 02:53:27 PM »
What also gets me is this:

Well, hot damn, whose fault is this?

The record of franksolich, on both the internet and in real life, clearly shows the excruciatingly painful attempts, the blood, toil, tears, and sweat, expended in a patient attempt to get along with the primitives, both on the internet and in real life.

franksolich has gone the extra mile, the extra ten miles, the extra hundred miles, to get along, and has never met anything but a kick in the face.

I haven't given up yet, but I'm closer to giving up than I've ever been before.

No truer words have ever been spoken. I still remember when, out of the goodness of your heart, you offered to help OcryingSteve win an election, and he just ignored you. How did that work out for him?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »
OS could have won that election.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 04:19:53 PM »
No truer words have ever been spoken. I still remember when, out of the goodness of your heart, you offered to help OcryingSteve win an election, and he just ignored you. How did that work out for him?

You know, www.electstevedawes.com would've never happened if my fellow Nebraskan had paid attention to franksolich at the beginning, and for a while thereafter.

I kept extending the big guy all sorts of clues that he should do (a), lest (b) happen, and (b) was not going to be good.

It's like when I'm coerced into playing poker with the village idiot at the bar in town; I don't care for it, but nobody else will, and as I'm a nice guy.....  He thinks he's hot stuff, but I know better.  To give him a chance, while holding my hand, I subtly tip it so that four of my five cards are easily visible to him, so as to make it a game. 

Despite that I do that, he loses more often than not.

The big guy, the same thing.  Just before anything bad happened to him, I cautioned him it was going to happen, and advised him on what he could to so as to prevent it.

An examination of Omaha Steve threads here will bear that out.

Did the big guy pay attention to franksolich?

N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
.....we don't like each other.

Correct. You have no idea of the depth.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 05:26:18 PM »
Dear "grantcart"

I would as soon disembowel you and hang you with your own intestines, as give you the time of day.

**** off, you commie POS.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 07:04:01 PM »
They are so amusing when they try to pretend they know anything about politics.  :rofl:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 07:58:30 PM »
Every time I see one of these posts, I think of one thing as a former AT&T (Sorry, they are now at&t - the lowercase is 'friendlier') guy.

In the early 90's, MCI ran a series of commercials with the snarkiest operator ever - They all started the same - "AT&T, are you listening ? Of course you are.." and then the girl playing the MCI operator would espouse the greatness of MCI.

Well, you know what ? MCI is long dead & buried - its residential business dissolved, and its former business telecommunication service swallowed whole by Verizon.

..so much for that arrogant little pissant operator. - AT&T was listening,  and so were a bunch of other interested parties as the company went down in a fireball of hubris, lawyers, and fraud.

Anyway, The point of this mini-rant is that I liken you primitives to MCI - You are so full of false bravado, that you are incapable of seeing the very path you are on is going to lead you over a cliff - And even though you will cry foul-play and fraud, the only ones to blame are yourselves. This is the path Obama is on, as well as the DNC, --and most of all, you - and your primitive companions.

Keep laughing, chuckleheads. We will see how it all turns out, soon enough.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 09:15:28 PM »
Hi5 to miskie
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 10:29:44 PM »
Every time I see one of these posts, I think of one thing as a former AT&T (Sorry, they are now at&t - the lowercase is 'friendlier') guy.

In the early 90's, MCI ran a series of commercials with the snarkiest operator ever - They all started the same - "AT&T, are you listening ? Of course you are.." and then the girl playing the MCI operator would espouse the greatness of MCI.

Well, you know what ? MCI is long dead & buried - its residential business dissolved, and its former business telecommunication service swallowed whole by Verizon.

..so much for that arrogant little pissant operator. - AT&T was listening,  and so were a bunch of other interested parties as the company went down in a fireball of hubris, lawyers, and fraud.

Anyway, The point of this mini-rant is that I liken you primitives to MCI - You are so full of false bravado, that you are incapable of seeing the very path you are on is going to lead you over a cliff - And even though you will cry foul-play and fraud, the only ones to blame are yourselves. This is the path Obama is on, as well as the DNC, --and most of all, you - and your primitive companions.

Keep laughing, chuckleheads. We will see how it all turns out, soon enough.

I didn't know that. I don't keep up with the telecom industry. It seems you do. Back in 1998 I had a coworker that tried to tell me about a startup named Excel or something who re sold ATT long distance time. Whatever happened to them ?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 10:41:43 PM »
grantcart (35,873 posts)

Dear Freeper (Ron Paul Supporter, Cave Dweller or whatever)

Yes we don't like each other.

We need to talk.

You have a philosophy that is 100% against what we believe in. You believe that America is a Heavenly designated place where a special 'no lazy bones' zone was created by a Creator, lantern to nations, yeah we got it.

Here is the deal, at least you, like us actually have a working philosophy, and a passion for what we believe in.

It would be difficult to guess which of hates the Kardashian side of America more, you for its hedonistic exploitation of vacuous non earned celebrity or us for its decadent exploitation of vacuous non earned celebrity. OK that was supposed to more of a difference.

Both passionately smashing keyboards working each other's side similar in more ways than either one of us would like to imagine.

Both truly disliking the other side.

We can still talk when it is in our mutual interest.

This is one of those times.

I would like to say that we sympathize with you about your party's 100% sell out on your political and personal values but we find it too ****ing hilarious and besides we told you so. Certainly some of you still are clinging to the thin hope that Ryan will turn out to be a good guy. Unfortunately he is a degenerate liar that lies about almost everything including how fast he can run. Not the white knight it turns out he's just another ambitious poll who is going to use your affections to put Paul Ryan ahead of everything.

Now you are facing a conundrum.

Option 1) You support Romney against President Obama. Now from your perspective you have to admit that Romney's past actions or atleast his past campaigns show that Romney as Governor was much closer to the left than Ron Paul. Remember his vow to out liberal Ted Kennedy if they just let him into the Senate?

But even more damning to you has to be the facts, hard cold facts laid out by Taibbi in the Rolling Stone that Romney has a debt fetish. KB Toys had already gone through 'Creative Destruction' by another venture capitalist and Romney leveraged to the hills so that he and his cronies walked away with a couple hundred million and saddling the company with a fatal dose of debt, company gone. Imagine what a guy who loves debt that much will do with the US budget? Leverage to build monuments to his name (and by extension Mr. Smith).

We disagree alto about how great that 'creative destruction' is, but you honestly seem to think bad medicine is often the best medicine, we concede the point for now.

But you all hang in there for the team and then there is the fact that after 4 years President Obama remains African American.

So all of the Freepers, Cave Dwellers, and Ron Paul supports give Romney that 8% support and Romney loses with 49% of the vote. Congratulations you have just bought Romney complete control of the Republican Party and Renomination 2016.

Or half of you hold back, stay home and Romney loses with 45% and congratulations you have just nominated Jeb Bush as leader of your party and if he doesn't win in 2016 he will have a second chance in 2020, isn't that like a Star Trek year or something?

You may be interested in option 2)

Option 2 is you and all the Paulites get busy and organize and support Gary Johnson who the media is trying to ignore. He gets 4-6% of the vote ( or in your delusional world 10% of the vote). Romney takes the state of Utah and the President wins in a landslide. Now you can start putting forth the candidacy of the "one you have been waiting for" or Senator Rand Paul. You will have an organize infrastructure and the party has to take you seriously. Here's the deal, if you get the nomination you will eventually win all of those other Republicans over and we can have an honest point on point debate about where the country is heading in 2016/

Now if we only had a name that captures the ethos of Option 2. Oh how about Creative Destruction? Seems to fit. Tear down a non productive corrupt entity so that a new one can emerge. Very capitalistic. Very Ayn Rand.

Or you could piddle around and start getting your guy ready the same year Captain James T. Kirk enters Starfleet Officer Training School.

Quit being a *****. Come over here, register and let's see if'n we can't learn you up on a few basic points.

cliffordu (27,179 posts)

4. K&R

Last edited Sat Sep 1, 2012, 01:47 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I think you have many fine points in this diatribe but I dunno if yoiur target audience is smart enough to actuallo get your drift.

Can you shrink this down to a bumper sticker? Can you say it with a smirk??

grasswire (34,802 posts)

5. here's what the typical caver thinks about your essay

"Dear "grantcart"

I would as soon disembowel you and hang you with your own intestines, as give you the time of day.

**** off, you commie POS."
That's from the user *badcat*

I wonder what they ultimately want, hating us so bitterly.

Do they really want to kill us all? Demographics show their destiny: minority splinter group. Do they want to kill us all? Centrists and Democrats are the working, bill-paying Americans that subsidize the red states!

Really. What do they want to happen?

Civil war? Split up the union?

What does badcat want to happen in this country? What does Fred Grady want to happen? I don't think I have ever heard that articulated.

I'd settle for watching you die from the fact you're too stupid and weak to provide even the most basic necessities of your own survival.

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/10021248031
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:46:00 PM by SGT Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 10:44:59 PM »
Judy, of Judy's Earwig Pie Emporium is watchin' us, watchin' them.

Hi, Judy!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:53:34 PM by Big Dog »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 10:46:38 PM »
Quit being a *****. Come over here, register and let's see if'n we can't learn you up on a few basic points.
He already has an account here.

Come on back, grantcart.  School us dumb hillbillies.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 10:53:49 PM »
Interesting read...

Enjoy your loss in November.  :)
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 11:05:01 PM »
grasswire (34,802 posts)

5. here's what the typical caver thinks about your essay

"Dear "grantcart"

**** off, you commie POS."
That's from the user *badcat*

I wonder what they ultimately want, hating us so bitterly.

Do they really want to kill us all? Demographics show their destiny: minority splinter group. Do they want to kill us all? Centrists and Democrats are the working, bill-paying Americans that subsidize the red states!

Really. What do they want to happen?

Civil war? Split up the union?

What does badcat want to happen in this country? What does Fred Grady want to happen? I don't think I have ever heard that articulated.

Funny none of my comments were mentioned. Then again when you counter their talking points with truth they get mad.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 11:07:10 PM »
cliffordu (27,180 posts)
4. K&R

Last edited Sat Sep 1, 2012, 01:47 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I think you have many fine points in this diatribe but I dunno if yoiur target audience is smart enough to actuallo get your drift.

Can you shrink this down to a bumper sticker? Can you say it with a smirk??

I agree, his target audience is not very smart at all. His target audience is the DUmmies, otherwise he would have posted it on a right wing site.