Author Topic: Several People Reported Shot at Sikh Temple  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Several People Reported Shot at Sikh Temple
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »
I read it was an "Other Than Honorable" discharge (one notch below dishonorable).  Regardless, reduction from Sgt. & OTH discharge or DD would require courts martial rather than Art 15.

'Other than honorable' is still an Administrative (The most severe Administrative, but still an Administrative).

With what he did in that temple. I can only imagine what he was like in the military. They probably gave him and 'Other than honorable' to be nice.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2012, 09:08:20 PM »
'Other than honorable' is still an Administrative (The most severe Administrative, but still an Administrative).

With what he did in that temple. I can only imagine what he was like in the military. They probably gave him and 'Other than honorable' to be nice.

Lots of times OTH is given as part of a plea deal.  A lot of folks think that was what Kerry got for his initial discharge from the Reserves & Carter later changed it to honorable.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2012, 09:11:13 PM »
Lots of times OTH is given as part of a plea deal.  A lot of folks think that was what Kerry got for his initial discharge from the Reserves & Carter later changed it to honorable.

Yep. And Kerry probably got a dishonorable for his actions.