Author Topic: Well, I managed to stick around for half a year at DU before being kicked off.  (Read 3264 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I like Ron Paul, in a crazy old uncle kind of way. I really like his son. Ron Paul supporters are insufferable though.

Given enough Old Grandad, they are OK.

:-)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Kyle Ricky

I like some of what he says, but his take on foreign policy is so out of line I could never support him.

After how he repeatedly said that we are the blame for 9/11, I can never support him. Of course, yesterday I was trying to listen to Alex Jones (He is a major Ron Paul fan), and he was going on and on about how the Aurora shooting is an inside job. If that is how his supporters feel, then I seriously can't support him.

I am trying to figure out how Dave Mustaine (I am a HUGE Megadeth fan) can be friends with Jones. When even he (Mustaine) can't stand Ron Paul. - Infowars in general is a crack pot website.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
You get a Hi 5 from me, Rico, for lasting 6 months at the DUmp.

I didn't make it to 6 POSTS!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I could never be a mole. I can hardly go over there and read their threads most of the time.

Offline diesel driver

I could never be a mole. I can hardly go over there and read their threads most of the time.

I know what you mean.  Sometimes Usually, the stupid over there is about as enjoyable as fingernails on a chalkboard.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Kyle Ricky

I know what you mean.  Sometimes Usually, the stupid over there is about as enjoyable as fingernails on a chalkboard.

Going over there dumbs a person down a few steps.

Offline thundley4

A few floors is more like it.

Offline Kyle Ricky

That, too.

Offline diesel driver

BASE jumping...

WITHOUT a parachute!   :o

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
Imagine how freaked out they'll be when they find out one of their new MIRT members is a mole!  :lol:

Offline Johnny Rico

• Probationary (Probie)
That sounds pretty good so far.  Unusual avatar, I do have a copy of that old Avalon Hill game kicking around here somewhere...

Well, if you google images of  "Johnny Rico" you'll get picture after picture of the actor from the movie...which I despise (the movie, not the actor!).  I could have used a picture of one of the paperback covers, but none of them grabbed me.  I then remembered the Avalon Hill wargame, which is extremely faithful to the novel.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
I like some of what he says, but his take on foreign policy is so out of line I could never support him.

I feel the same way.

(b) no bashing of those who are serving, or who served, in the military.

That's never particularly bothered me.  Some people are just ignorant.  :whistling:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable

Johnny Rico - I read pretty much the whole thread and you held your own.  Welcome.

I agree, great job.

I'm betting that there will be lots of people banned over the right to bear arms before this is over.

I personally wonder how Cherokeeprogressive stays there - he's always on the edge of straying off the DUmmie reservatinon.

He keeps getting hung up on the concertina wire.  Might try the Steve McQueen thing.  

Maybe, it'll work this time.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:38:36 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Welcome, now what is the deal on them investigating your IP address ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable

Boy howdy.  I used to peruse that hole around '04 doing research on primitive cultures. 

I had to decontaminate after I left.  I felt....dirty. :-)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Boy howdy.  I used to peruse that hole around '04 doing research on primitive cultures. 

I had to decontaminate after I left.  I felt....dirty. :-)

I believe that. That place just stinks to high heaven.

Offline TexMex

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Wait no love here for Ron Paul? The guy fits in perfectly with the Repub party--completely crazy.  I'll give him credit for one thing, and thats for fighting for what he believes and what he thinks is right, which is more than I can say for the rest of the party, who fight only for the needs of their rich and powerful donors.

Offline thundley4

Wait no love here for Ron Paul? The guy fits in perfectly with the Repub party--completely crazy.  I'll give him credit for one thing, and thats for fighting for what he believes and what he thinks is right, which is more than I can say for the rest of the party, who fight only for the needs of their rich and powerful donors.

As a DUer you know that Ron Paul was accepted by more idiots at DU than here.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.

That is a slice of crazy pie, right there.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
Baboso.

You think the Democraps care about you? Think about it. Seriously think about it. They've been holding you hostage for so long, you have some kind of weird Stockholm syndrome thing going on for them.
They're on a power trip. They want to help everyone so much, that they take all incintive away from you and make you dependent on them. Playing right into their hands.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Kyle Ricky

Ron Paul is a crack pot old fart that needs to be put out to pasture.

Offline diesel driver

The last time I cruised thru the DUmp, my computer lost memory!  :lmao:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

Its like you aren't even trying to make a cogent argument. - I really hope this isn't your 'A Game' - Anyway.. This line makes a much sense as me saying this to you.

Quote from: Miskie
Wait no love here for Lyndon LaRouche? The guy fits in perfectly with the Demo party--completely crazy.  I'll give him credit for one thing, and thats for fighting for what he believes and what he thinks is right, which is more than I can say for the rest of the party, who fight only for the needs of their rich and powerful donors.

Before you cover your monitor in spittle with insolent rage - Lyndon LaRouche is a Democrat. I could have also used Fred Phelps in there too - also a Democrat.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Wait no love here for Ron Paul? The guy fits in perfectly with the Repub party--completely crazy.  I'll give him credit for one thing, and thats for fighting for what he believes and what he thinks is right, which is more than I can say for the rest of the party, who fight only for the needs of their rich and powerful donors.

Your stupidostat seems to be stuck in the "Full on" position, and the stupid is overwhelming everything you say.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
The last time I cruised thru the DUmp, my computer lost memory!  :lmao:

:-) :-) :-) :cheersmate: