Author Topic: Nutbag-nadins LBN thread gets locked, she throws a fit  (Read 3338 times)

Offline formerlurker

Re: Nutbag-nadins LBN thread gets locked, she throws a fit
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2012, 06:12:14 AM »
She's definitely somewhere on the spectrum and I'm still leaning towards her being an Aspie.

I have to completely disagree with you.  An Apsie  individual would not be satisfied with a quick google search that yielded a wee bit of surface knowledge on any given topic.    They would be quite proficient in obtaining information on issues that interest them.   

I also have a problem with the constant lying from her.   Lying is an abstract concept which is usually difficult for someone on the autism spectrum.  This is one of the reasons why they are so socially awkward.    Unless she has learned those skills which opened her world from exact/literal to the abstract (Mexico?  hardly), she would be painfully blunt and straight up.   

It is worth noting she could have several Dx with the spectrum being one of them.   However I do doubt it. 

She is insane true, but insane is not a psychological term, it's a term borrowed from the criminal justice system.   

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2012, 07:03:11 AM »
The yenta has a whole slew of problems.

She was spoiled as a child, her grandparents and parents treasuring her because they were acutely aware of the fates of so many other children in the previous generation, back in Poland.

There is nothing wrong with treasuring a child, but it can be carried too far.

Add to this the ancient Judaic tradition of cerebrality--those generations of young Talmudic students who would rather go without food than without learning--but the yenta's learning was distorted, twisted, convoluted, made grotesque, by her rejection of the Hebraic culture and practices, one of whose major precepts is "humility is the beginning of wisdom."

She's an egoist--she actually thinks she can know all, when in fact she's never going to know shit, with her attitude.

Add to this that deep inside, the yenta feels herself very ugly.

Well, she is; one's not going to find much disagreement about that.

There are plenty of short overweight bell-shaped people in the world--and others of other unaesthetic shapes and sizes--but one never thinks of them as "ugly" because they have other characteristics that overshadow their superficial appearances; their nature, their values, their personality, their manners, their.....soul.

As I said before, there's none but beautiful people here on conservativecave, no matter what they look like.

This again is a consequence of the yenta abandoning that which sustained and nourished those who came before her; that ancient eastern European idea that beauty emanates from the soul, not the body.

The yenta thinks she knows more than her forebears did, thinks she's better than they were.

Overbearing egoism combined with an inferiority complex does not a good person make.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2012, 01:02:46 PM »

Overbearing egoism combined with an inferiority complex does not a good person make.

You've described her to a T, but that last sentence is particularly spot on.  She self strokes her ego constantly by posting at the DUmp.  Her inferiority complex is displayed through her challenges to anyone who disagrees or corrects her spew.  She's like the old Cali in that she must, must, have the last word in any and all challenges regardless of how wrong/stupid/insane she sounds.