Author Topic: Bristol Palin Lost Her Virginity in a Tent, Drunk on Wine Coolers  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Karin

Re: Bristol Palin Lost Her Virginity in a Tent, Drunk on Wine Coolers
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 12:33:24 PM »
Yeah, and BEG's husband is tall, too, so that took extra special talent.   :lmao:

I did it in a Bug as well.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 12:36:12 PM »
Back seat of a bug? Wow! A pair of dwarf circus clowns would have trouble doing that.

Desperate people do desperate things. I could tell you all about leaving prints on the hood of his bug once, if you are interested.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »
Desperate people do desperate things. I could tell you all about leaving prints on the hood of his bug once, if you are interested.

What kind of prints?

:naughty:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 12:42:10 PM »

Now that's believable. A literal bouncy tale[sic].

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »
What kind of prints?

:naughty:

Probably what you are imagining.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2011, 12:47:54 PM »
Please elaborate.   :naughty:  The public demands details, details, details!

NOOOO!!!  You do NOT look like you've been married 25 years.  15 tops.  Seriously.

I got married when I was 20.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:51:27 PM by BEG »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 12:50:52 PM »
Yeah, and BEG's husband is tall, too, so that took extra special talent.   :lmao:

I did it in a Bug as well.

I'm talented like that.  :-)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »
SpiralHawk  (1000+ posts)     Sat Jun-18-11 11:51 Response to Original message
11. This is sooo insightful
 Republicons will be reassured that their, um, 'Family Values'are -- as ever -- being acted out so, um, faithfully by their young'uns.

Bristol is a true exemplar of authentic Republicon Family Values. No arguing that point.

You people are so ****ing vile. And, as usual you have a warped idea of what family values are. The most important value ISN'T keeping your children (or other family members or even ourselves) from making mistakes or not living up to our values. ALL people fail to live up to them sometimes. But having a code gives us a path to come back to despite straying now and then. And we all understand that one of the times people stray the most is when they're young. It's a normal part of growing up.

Some of us stray further or make really big mistakes, but FAMILY VALUES also says we love and support our family members and help them when they fall. In Bristol's case that means you've taught your daughter that LIFE is valued and no "mistake" is worth killing a baby over. It also means accepting personal responsibility for her choices. Bristol did that by finding a way to support herself and her baby boy. People make fun of her because of the way she's chosen to do it but she does it anyway. And she courageously, publicly, puts herself out there as an example of what NOT to do even though faces criticism from both sides.

Did she have help from her family? Of course she did. And I'd like to point out that at that time they were a middle class family with a middle class income. I don't know anyone in my circle, regardless of income, who wouldn't support their child. More important than not making mistakes, which is an absolutely absurd premise on your part, family values means you love your child. If we've taught them well, they'll handle whatever situation they're in with responsibility and dignity. As parents our job is love our children and help them without blunting consequences of their bad choices. These are the things that show a person's character.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 01:02:01 PM »
Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to make ends meet.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2011, 01:02:14 PM »
Wouldn't most DUmmies consider that rape if it happened to any other person?  I'll be honest, if I woke up and couldn't remember the night before and I found out that my boyfriend had sex with me for the first time, especially if I had been a virgin prior to that, I would probably consider it rape.  
But it does not meet the left's definition of "rape-rape".

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
You people are so ****ing vile. And, as usual you have a warped idea of what family values are. The most important value ISN'T keeping your children (or other family members or even ourselves) from making mistakes or not living up to our values. ALL people fail to live up to them sometimes. But having a code gives us a path to come back to despite straying now and then. And we all understand that one of the times people stray the most is when they're young. It's a normal part of growing up.

Some of us stray further or make really big mistakes, but FAMILY VALUES also says we love and support our family members and help them when they fall. In Bristol's case that means you've taught your daughter that LIFE is valued and no "mistake" is worth killing a baby over. It also means accepting personal responsibility for her choices. Bristol did that by finding a way to support herself and her baby boy. People make fun of her because of the way she's chosen to do it but she does it anyway. And she courageously, publicly, puts herself out there as an example of what NOT to do even though faces criticism from both sides.

Did she have help from her family? Of course she did. And I'd like to point out that at that time they were a middle class family with a middle class income. I don't know anyone in my circle, regardless of income, who wouldn't support their child. More important than not making mistakes, which is an absolutely absurd premise on your part, family values means you love your child. If we've taught them well, they'll handle whatever situation they're in with responsibility and dignity. As parents our job is love our children and help them without blunting consequences of their bad choices. These are the things that show a person's character.

Cindie

H5

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2011, 01:46:08 PM »
stevenumbers will be stopping at the wine shop on his way home from Cabela's.

Someone needs to tell him that Bartel's and James' aren't sold at the local 7/11 anymore.  These days it's the "hard" lemonades and shit like that.

Personally, I don't know of too many people who would ADMIT to having drunk a wine cooler after about 1994 or so.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »
Probably what you are imagining.

Probably, but you said you would tell.....   :popcorn:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
Wine Coolers were in the '80's.  Bartles and Jaymes anyone???   :-) 

I preferred California Coolers, cuz they came in a 2 liter.   :-)

There was a time Purple Passion came in a plastic 2 liter soda bottle - with 'made from substandard grapes' in the fine print at the bottom.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 02:59:18 PM »
There was a time Purple Passion came in a plastic 2 liter soda bottle - with 'made from substandard grapes' in the fine print at the bottom.

Yup.  I recall that as well.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 05:40:47 PM »
Wouldn't most DUmmies consider that rape if it happened to any other person?

You would think so, wouldn't you?  Their hypocrisy and misogyny is truly appalling.

I'll be honest, if I woke up and couldn't remember the night before and I found out that my boyfriend had sex with me for the first time, especially if I had been a virgin prior to that, I would probably consider it rape.

And rightly so.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »
So, Anthony Weiner = DUmp hero
Bristol Palin = slut

Stay classy, DU.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 11:08:01 PM »
Bristol is in a tiny minority, like Ashlee Simpson, who's had facial surgery that was immensely successful.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2011, 08:58:35 AM »
80% of the population lost their virginity while drunk on wine coolers while camping?

Just like the DUmmies' claim that 10% of the population is gay.  Or in their terms, GLBTQI. :whatever:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2011, 09:00:36 AM »
Someone needs to tell him that Bartel's and James' aren't sold at the local 7/11 anymore.  These days it's the "hard" lemonades and shit like that.

Personally, I don't know of too many people who would ADMIT to having drunk a wine cooler after about 1994 or so.

And if a guy ever admits drinking one at all, that raises questions about their manhood.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2011, 09:00:58 AM »
Just like the DUmmies' claim that 10% of the population is gay.  Or in their terms, GLBTQI. :whatever:

I still don't get that Q. 

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2011, 09:03:20 AM »
I still don't get that Q. 

Questioning. :mental:

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2011, 09:05:23 AM »
Questioning. :mental:

I know what it stands for, and I still don't understand it.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2011, 09:06:25 AM »

I think it applies well to Stevie Numbers.  He's constantly questioning why he can't get laid.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2011, 09:07:09 AM »
As in: Seems a bit redundant?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke