Author Topic: Bev Harris on Electronic Voting.  (Read 715 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Bev Harris on Electronic Voting.
« on: June 20, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
carsonscorner (22 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Jun-20-11 06:05 PM
Original message
Bev Harris on Electronic Voting.

I had an opportunity to speak to Bev Harris of Black Box Voting on my radio show. After cracking the source code of the Diebold Machines and teaching a chimp to alter the results, nothing has been fixed. Bev wants total public scrutiny of the process. What's your solution?

Below is the interview. Check it out!

http://bobcarson13.podomatic.com/player/web/2011-06-19T...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1334121

Poor DUmmy had no idea that Bev Harris is like Conservative underground and conservative cave. The names must never be mentioned at DUmmyland.  :lmao:

carsonscorner (22 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Jun-20-11 06:11 PM
Response to Reply #1
9. All of Bev's work is non-profit.

Diebold tried to smear her.

cayanne Donating Member (629 posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Jun-20-11 06:10 PM
Response to Original message
5. Bev Harris????

That is a name that is very unwelcome on DU. I speak from experience that was so unpleasant it ended up costing us a loved one here on here. May Bev Harris rot in Hell or somewhere equivalent. I really hate to see her name brought up again. RIP Andy, we still love you and miss you here.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Bev Harris on Electronic Voting.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 05:18:46 PM »
Oh my.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 05:22:18 PM »
EFerrari Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Jun-20-11 06:14 PM
Response to Reply #9
16. LOL. I see that grifter has made a nev convert.

She was so excited she typed new as nev.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 05:32:42 PM »
She was so excited she typed new as nev.

It couldn't have come at a better time, this campfire, as a certain anniversary's only a couple of weeks.

The primitives always alleged they'd "never forget" the late red round one; he was engraved in their hearts and minds forever.  He was going to be in their thoughts every minute of every day.

And so for four years, every July 7, the primitives had a "remembering the late red round one" thread.

But then last year, on the fifth anniversary, the primitives forgot all about the late red one one, and so we over on this side were then compelled to have a "remembering the late red round one" memorial thread, lest he be forgotten now.

I suspect that EMataHari had just taken a defective pharmaceutical when she first "met" (remember, she never met him in real life) the late red round one, causing permanent paralysis of certain cerebral-cells, fixating her forever on an obscure and essentially nondescript "personality"--but still, even she forgot to launch a memorial thread on Skins's island last year for the late red round one.

So this couldn't come along at a better time; maybe two weeks hence, some primitive will remember the late red round one and post a memorial thread so we don't have to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 05:36:53 PM »
Thanks to Doug's stupid ex wife (she posted the link), here is The Bev Harris story,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=203&topic_id=340188

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 05:38:46 PM »
Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Jun-20-11 06:37 PM
Response to Reply #22
25. Never forget what she and her Free Republic minions did to

Andy Stephenson. She also conned Randi Rhodes, who openly said on the air after, that she would never forgive her.

To be fair, Randi Rhodes is about as brilliant as Doug's stupid ex wife, sot conning her must have been pretty easy.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »
Thanks to Doug's stupid ex wife (she posted the link), here is The Bev Harris story,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=203&topic_id=340188

Thank you for that, sir; I putting it in the DUmping Ground, the reference section of the DUmpster, for pointing out to those unfamiliar with the shipwreck of Doug's stupid ex-wife. 

As you know, I get tired of "explaining" the Scamdal to those who weren't around--it's s-o-o-o-o long and s-o-o-o-o complicated, taking all sorts of twists and turns.  I'd really like to explain it in my own words, but I don't have the time, and besides am still bound by the omerta of Scamdy to keep my mouth shut about certain things, and so it would be at best woefully incomplete.

So best to let Doug's stupid ex-wife explain it all in her own words; it takes a load off me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 05:45:20 PM »
HA HA you have to listen to this interview,
Jason "24 business hours" Leopold is in the intro,
http://bobcarson13.podomatic.com/player/web/2011-06-19T21_15_03-07_00
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 05:46:12 PM »
Thank you for that, sir; I putting it in the DUmping Ground, the reference section of the DUmpster, for pointing out to those unfamiliar with the shipwreck of Doug's stupid ex-wife. 

As you know, I get tired of "explaining" the Scamdal to those who weren't around--it's s-o-o-o-o long and s-o-o-o-o complicated, taking all sorts of twists and turns.  I'd really like to explain it in my own words, but I don't have the time, and besides am still bound by the omerta of Scamdy to keep my mouth shut about certain things, and so it would be at best woefully incomplete.

So best to let Doug's stupid ex-wife explain it all in her own words; it takes a load off me.

I figured we could finally make her useful for something.  :lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 05:56:31 PM »
I figured we could finally make her useful for something.  :lmao:

It's now in the DUmping Ground for permanent reference, sir, but my memory proved false.

It was the malicious cartoon character's, and not sfexpat2000's, "explanation."

For those who don't know, the malicious cartoon character had a particularly vigorous animus against the prominent election-reform activist, because he tried to cheat her, and because she wouldn't let him cheat her, he hated her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »
Side note.

Quote from:
Sky Masterson

13. Bev is a grifter.

If you give her money than you are a fool.

I've noticed for months now the primitives have difficulty knowing when to use the word "than" and when to use the word "then."  Clearly, this should be "If you give her money then you are a fool."

If he wanted to use the other word, he could have said "If you give her money, you are a bigger fool than the late round red one."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 07:29:27 PM »
So now Bev Harris killed Andy?

And didn't The Bostonian Drunkard put up his entire trust fund for a team of legal ninjas to go after those they blamed for Andy's cancer? Maybe he should have spent his trust on ninja doctors beforehand.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 07:40:44 PM »
So now Bev Harris killed Andy?
It's just like that damn Bev to take credit for killing Andy. A lot of good people put in a lot of effort to kill Andy, and Bev Harris should not be able to come in, after all this time, and claim credit. Unlike "Boxing Helena", killing Andy took a village, a team, a well-oiled killing machine. Damn that grifter Bev!

(Have you noticed that poor, stupid Beth really, really likes the word "grifter"? She's probably used it a hundred times whenever the subject is Sarah Palin. It must have been on one of the pages of her Oxford Dictionary that she saved from the fire that night when Doug tried to burn it.)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 10:18:56 PM »
pinto  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-20-11 10:10 PM
Response to Original message
49. We're going to lock this.

The cited source is no longer a member here. Thanks.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats