Author Topic: Drug Tests? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  (Read 2951 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Drug Tests? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2010, 02:36:39 PM »
Hate to bust your balls, but there's a lot of people in sensitive positions who can't meet that criteria.

I'm okay with members of Congress undergoing random urinalysis and breathalyzer as well as any of their staffers who handle classified information (and some already do), but you can't just "undo" a law.

Yer right! Can you imagine the cluster**** that could start? All of the laws on the books being repealed?

........Oh wait, that could be a good thing, like say healthcare, Tarp, Fannie and Freddie, the list could be endless!

I'm a firm believer in giving the congress critters more vacations! If they're not there they can, screw us!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline moko

• Probationary (Probie)
Breathalizer interlocks in all the consoles
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »
 If they had to stop and blow every time they voted , at least it would be funny .
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6X-xtVask&NR=1[/youtube]

Offline Airwolf

Re: Drug Tests? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »
I have a better Idea. Make them take a drug test and make them pay TAXES on what they earn too. That way they can find out what its like to be us.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"