Author Topic: gigantic primitive has half a mind (non-update 02-20)  (Read 9214 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: gigantic primitive has half a mind (non-update 02-20)
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2010, 01:55:56 PM »
Well, it's been ten days.

Even others besides ourselves are wondering.

WeeSpeck
February 19, 2010

Hey Kirk,

You out there? Just bumping you to the first page again and saying hello.

I'm getting worried.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2010, 01:57:48 PM »
Maybe he squashed the bike and crushed his tailbone and is now writhing around on the floor like a blobfish. No, I don't want to post a pic of THAT

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2010, 03:04:31 PM »
Well, it's been ten days.

Even others besides ourselves are wondering.
I'm getting worried.
It is looking grim. The cetacean may by now have been interred in the crate from a Steinway baby grand.
It would be a loss of some very comical lunacy.

It's also a little alarming that DUmmy Pam Dawson has not been heard from since Grandma Bonnie shuffled off this mortal coil. She may be pouting because some of the pricks here have been stalking her. Or she may be recovering from a particularly violent episode with the brutal alcoholic Mark. I just hope she isn't preparing another hospital chemo bouncy, because they have become less believable and less entertaining as time has gone on.

And UGP has been notably silent for a while. In her case, that isn't too alarming, though. Like coach's ancient cat, she very often disappears for an extended period of time, then comes crawling back. Unlike coach's cat, though, her absences are usually due to involuntary visits to state-funded institutions where the walls are safely padded, and the chemical composition of her bloodstream can once again be readjusted. Or maybe she's finally having a cat pecker installed.

Anyway, the absence of these All-Stars has caused some slim pickings at the DUmp. Poseurs like Cyrano just can't take up the slack.