Author Topic: YouTube Stupidity  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
YouTube Stupidity
« on: October 05, 2009, 10:29:59 PM »
If you thought DU was insane. There is YouTube, which makes DU look sane.

homey788 (2 weeks ago)  
9 11 was a conspiracy

MrAsifNawaz (2 weeks ago)  
blackmax u idiot Allah is the grestes of All say Allah Ho Akbar....ALLah give him long life to taliban bcoz if taliban is live so amirica is down .loser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvUzpSmxAc

shirteesdotnet (1 year ago)  
If you watch Alex Jones movie "TERRORSTORM" you will see a BBC reporter in England saying the WTC7 tower had already collapsed, yet when he went to his on-scene reporter in NYC reporting the 911 events, you can CLEARLY see WTC7 still standing in the background!!!! Talk about inside job. Even the Brits had prior knowledge of 911.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NRc48fUWA

seekeroftruth911 (1 year ago)  
the answer is simple corn, 1. a reason to go to war. 2. the WTC was asbestos infested and needed renovated. 3. wtc 7 months before was insured by new owner larry silverstein and recieved 3.5 billion dollars. if you call those computer graphics clear then you must be on serious drugs. see september clues, loose change among many others for the real truth.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=dWB3BDAS0RM&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DdWB3BDAS0RM

niugui (9 months ago)  
and Hiroshima and Nagasaki don´t???
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ht0K6ZV0bgA&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3Dht0K6ZV0bgA%26feature%3Dchannel_page

curtiswashik2 (3 weeks ago)  
real talk. canadians know whats right.. americans are brainwashed into what their parents, presidents, and teachers say. BELIEVE WHAT YOUR EYES AND EARS SAY. dont be ******* stupid, and do a little research other than fox news.

IF YOU BELIEVE MUSLIMS DID IT THEN IM HAPPY 3000 PEOPLE DIED.

giantsfan457 (3 weeks ago)  
the goverment did it

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=Qco_03uT9Y8&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DQco_03uT9Y8%26feature%3Dchannel_page

usistheromanempire (1 year ago)  
The real Terror is coming from the US government and the Federal Reserve. Educate yourself on the Federal Reserve and their role in the events around the world since 1913.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=g84hNjmnBq4&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3Dg84hNjmnBq4%26feature%3Dchannel_page

Starwind18020 (1 year ago)    
All of you who think it was an inside job:

YOU ARE WITH THE TERRORISTS. PLEASE DIE WITH THE ISLAMISTS.

Scum.
Someone with reason.

jacobmorell (3 weeks ago)  
if Al gore where elected president in back in 2000 there would be no 9/11 Bush let it happen

TheTodd1977 (3 weeks ago)  
America planted terrorism in the world, they sowed the seed... America by their own admission has more than 5000 terror organizations.. Let's not forget the K.K.K.
Uh, there are many leftist and Communist terrorists ya MORON! ALF, ELF, Che Guevara and Carlos the Jackal come to mind.  :bird:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=OI8uUJNc1F8&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DOI8uUJNc1F8%26feature%3Dchannel_page

venturafor2012 (7 months ago)  
1.The Twin Towers fell at free fall

2.WTC 7 collapsed in under 7 seconds (free fall speed)

3.NORAD did not launch any fighters to intercept any of the four hijack planes

4.The 18 foot hole in the Pentagon before the outer wall collapsed

5.Nine of the 19 hijackers have been confirmed ALIVE
9/11 Truthers regurgitate the same stuff over and over.  :mental:

deeman1019 (1 year ago)  
bush is a war criminal
Bitter, huh?  :loser:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=tK3_KeuIqmA&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DtK3_KeuIqmA%26feature%3Dchannel_page

fawks0512 (1 year ago)  
Hiroshima + Nagasaki death toll = 220,000 +

9/11 death toll = 3,000 +

Who are the real killers ? US Govt ? or Terrorists ?
Why the obesession with Hiroshima?  :mental:

Okpakok (1 year ago)  
flameineon7...please! nuke your own government first b4 nuking anyone else! the US gov't is very corrupt! I feel bad for the american people who are judged by the acts of their own government. Your gov't owns billions of dollars..and how did they get this? Blood money of innocent people around the world! They are no different than the Mob.

youguystube (1 year ago)  
Americans are the most selfish racists. They only treasure their lives and their own country's benefit. Their government seizing all the crops to make fuel and to worsen the global starvation and lacking of food, it is totally immoral. Why God let 911 happen?? Obviously it is God's curse to america. America is to collapse like WTC.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=Ul--oYht2RE&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DUl--oYht2RE%26feature%3Dchannel_page

kropoktin (1 month ago)  
get over it.. 20000 children die every day of hunger and illnesses that can easily be cured. Dont se no videocompilation of their destiny. Of course 9/11 is a tragedy, but what about some perspective?
Uh, have you heard of wars in Third World nations, moron?  :bird:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=DpAHh-yT25Q&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DDpAHh-yT25Q%26feature%3Dchannel

ceo925 (1 year ago)  
man who are you tellin, I'm not a beligerent guy, but I feel thats the only way we can get rid of the cave dwellers that did this..but its times like these we just gotta keep our faith in God/Allah or whoever you put your faith into to gives us the strength to find forgiveness in ourselves for those that wish us harm, as hard as it is(damn near impossible). But forgiveness is what makes us better men, because if we was to nuke them, then we're nothing more than terrorists ourselves.
Hey ****TARD! Forgiveness has to be EARNED YOU MORON! Your are so ******* ignorant and naive! Don't be Pollyannish! America is not guided by religion.  :bird:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=SIJ741IiqKE&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DSIJ741IiqKE%26feature%3Dchannel_page
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: YouTube Stupidity
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 01:16:23 AM »
I don't know what is the most frightening about these brain-dead morons, whether if its that they vote, procreate, or merely exist....

They do offer proof positive that you can't fix stupid, and that it may be spread by casual contact....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 10:44:47 AM »
I don't know what is the most frightening about these brain-dead morons, whether if its that they vote, procreate, or merely exist....

They do offer proof positive that you can't fix stupid, and that it may be spread by casual contact....

Good question. Stupidity is not something you can fix. It is infinite element.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »
Good question. Stupidity is not something you can fix. It is infinite element.

Ptarmy, it can be fixed . . . with final results.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 11:08:41 AM »
Ptarmy, it can be fixed . . . with final results.

Yeah, you're right. What was I thinking?  :doh:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 11:28:25 AM »
I would not suggest trying to bring any sanity/reality to the commenters on those threads.  They mostly know each other and will gang up and report people as spammers and other things to get them banned from youtube.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 11:31:32 AM »
I would not suggest trying to bring any sanity/reality to the commenters on those threads.  They mostly know each other and will gang up and report people as spammers and other things to get them banned from youtube.

Yeah, that's why I don't even bother.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 02:47:05 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 12:50:27 PM »
What do expect from knuckle draggers that live in Uranus?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Duchess

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »
kropoktin (1 month ago)  
get over it.. 20000 children die every day of hunger and illnesses that can easily be cured. Dont se no videocompilation of their destiny. Of course 9/11 is a tragedy, but what about some perspective?

YOU get over it, moron. Billions of dollars stolen from the pockets of America taxpayers have been POURED into the black hole known as the African continent, with nothing to show for it except some Swiss bank accounts to benefit the corrupt leaders. In fact, things only get worse in that God-forsaken "dark continent"--what with tribal wars, leaders who steal aid money and food while their people starve, a primitive people in which the men rape little children to avoid getting the AIDS and other diseases from their promiscuity (not limited to humans, of any age), and other barbarism. The only nations which showed a semblence of civilisation have regressed under marxist and/or racist corrupt rule--Zimbabwe and South Africa. South Africa, from being a modern civilised nation, has slid into the murder and rape capitol of the world.

There is an excellent essay from a now-defunct blog by a blogger named Kim Du Toit (who emigrated from South Africa to the United States), which explains why pouring more money into the bottomless pit of the African continent is futile--it's called "Let Africa Sink"--please read, it's extremely well written...

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/essays/36/

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »
The bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are estimated to have saved over 1,000,000 United States lives so yep it was well worth it Ummy of another realm.  :thatsright:

fawks0512 (1 year ago)   
Hiroshima + Nagasaki death toll = 220,000 +

9/11 death toll = 3,000 +

Who are the real killers ? US Govt ? or Terrorists ?
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 02:50:58 PM »
YOU get over it, moron. Billions of dollars stolen from the pockets of America taxpayers have been POURED into the black hole known as the African continent, with nothing to show for it except some Swiss bank accounts to benefit the corrupt leaders. In fact, things only get worse in that God-forsaken "dark continent"--what with tribal wars, leaders who steal aid money and food while their people starve, a primitive people in which the men rape little children to avoid getting the AIDS and other diseases from their promiscuity (not limited to humans, of any age), and other barbarism. The only nations which showed a semblence of civilisation have regressed under marxist and/or racist corrupt rule--Zimbabwe and South Africa. South Africa, from being a modern civilised nation, has slid into the murder and rape capitol of the world.

There is an excellent essay from a now-defunct blog by a blogger named Kim Du Toit (who emigrated from South Africa to the United States), which explains why pouring more money into the bottomless pit of the African continent is futile--it's called "Let Africa Sink"--please read, it's extremely well written...

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/essays/36/

Africa has so many resources. Too much for its own good. Let see, lots of gold, diamonds, oil, etc. The problem is because people fight over it. There is a lot of tribalism in Africa, which leads to wars and famine. The link is good reading by the way.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 02:58:20 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 02:53:03 PM »
The bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are estimated to have saved over 1,000,000 United States lives so yep it was well worth it Ummy of another realm.  :thatsright:

Nuking Japan would of saved hundreds of millions of life, from America, Japan, Korea, China, and Philippines. A lot of Korean and Chinese women were used as sex slaves and raped. America would had to invade Japan if we did no nuke it. Also, more Koreans, Chinese, Philippinos, and Japanese would not be killed in war and genocide.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 02:57:56 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 04:37:07 PM »
If you thought DU was insane. There is YouTube, which makes DU look sane.
And then there is truthout.org, which makes YouTube look sane.

Coach posted this link earlier of the Pittster speaking at a democrat club in Colorado.
http://www.truthout.org/100409A

Notice that, once again, to DUmmy Pitt a trip westward means it's time to break out the
Midnight Cowboy costume.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »

Coach posted this link earlier of the Pittster speaking at a democrat club in Colorado.

Notice that, once again, to DUmmy Pitt a trip westward means it's time to break out the Midnight Cowboy costume.

Yeah, that was pretty bad.

I couldn't of course hear the speech, but the Bostonian Drunkard posted the entire boring thing on his web-site; it was a lot of "I, me, my, mine," and some gratuitous slaps at Denver.

I watched the film, and the Bostonian Drunkard reminded me more of no one other than the notorious Julius Streicher, in both his appearance and his mannerisms.

The guy's really ugly.

It's been rumored that the Bostonian Drunkard now has a smoker's rasp--is that true?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 05:48:47 PM »
Yeah, that was pretty bad.

I couldn't of course hear the speech, but the Bostonian Drunkard posted the entire boring thing on his web-site; it was a lot of "I, me, my, mine," and some gratuitous slaps at Denver.

I watched the film, and the Bostonian Drunkard reminded me more of no one other than the notorious Julius Streicher, in both his appearance and his mannerisms.

The guy's really ugly.

It's been rumored that the Bostonian Drunkard now has a smoker's rasp--is that true?

Quite. 

His voice sounds like he's gargled with 9 pounds of concrete....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 05:52:35 PM »
Quite. 

His voice sounds like he's gargled with 9 pounds of concrete....

Wish it was 15 pounds! . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »
Africa has so many resources. Too much for its own good. Let see, lots of gold, diamonds, oil, etc. The problem is because people fight over it. There is a lot of tribalism in Africa, which leads to wars and famine. The link is good reading by the way.

He has another excellent essay called "The Pussification Of The Western Male"

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/essays/41/

In fact, he has a whole site of essays which are all good reading, articulate and on-point. He's also a gun enthusiast, and appreciates the Second Amendment as only someone can be who grew up in a region where people are denied the means of self-defense while at the same time crime is rampant and life is cheap.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 07:09:23 PM »

Notice that, once again, to DUmmy Pitt a trip westward means it's time to break out the
Midnight Cowboy costume.

Thanks for the heads up on Truth Out. Also, there is Indy Media.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 12:49:26 AM »
Wish it was 15 pounds! . . .

Then, it would become his brains....   :rotf:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 09:27:36 AM »

Ptarmy, it's more than tribalism. I wonder about peoples of the world that cannot raise themselves out of the stone age, or the middle ages.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »
Ptarmy, it's more than tribalism. I wonder about peoples of the world that cannot raise themselves out of the stone age, or the middle ages.

What level of technology would the US have if it had been settled by DUmmies? Oh they would have all died quickly. Sorry.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »
It's tribalism, combined with islam. Either one is an effective antidote to civilization. When combined,
they are overwhelming.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 10:33:21 AM »
It's tribalism, combined with islam. Either one is an effective antidote to civilization. When combined,
they are overwhelming.

You're all wrong, it was the white man destroying their families with the slave and then interfering with self governance through colonialism, and GREED that caused all the problems in Africa. [/DU mode]