Author Topic: Anybody listening to Rush?  (Read 8399 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Anybody listening to Rush?
« on: August 17, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »
Oh, MAN!!!! Rush just mentioned our pet Prmitives web site!

Stay tuned for the eruption!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!I can't stop!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline CC27

Offline HACKSAW

Re: Anybody listening to Rush?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »
Oh, MAN!!!! Rush just mentioned our pet Prmitives web site!

Stay tuned for the eruption!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!I can't stop!!!!!
I just mentioned that in the SB.

This should be good! :rotf: :fuelfire:
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 11:32:09 AM »
Viking12  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-17-09 12:28 PM
Original message
We're on Rush!

He just admitted he reads us. Of course, he then misrepresented us and called us lunatics.

:lmao: :lmao: no he didn't misrepresent you guys at all he hit the nail on the head.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 11:33:05 AM »
I heard it and knew the primitives would be on the war path.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »
Here it is!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6327100
Damn that was quick!

Wait a minute, I thought the primatives never listened to Rush? Seems to me that they posted it as he was saying it!

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »
The funny thing is, why are they listening to Rush, and why would they admit it to the rest of the wackos?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 11:35:36 AM »
There will be a lot of wet panties at the DUmp today...that goes for the DUmp men as well.... :lmao: I crack myself up.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 11:35:51 AM »
jehovas_waitress (76 posts)      Mon Aug-17-09 12:35 PM
Response to Original message
7. Why doe anyone here even listen to him to know he visits? N/T

FREEPER ALERT!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 11:36:19 AM »
blogslut  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-17-09 12:33 PM
5. Dear, Mr. Limbaugh

What's it like to realize that if you didn't have hate and fear, you would be out of a job?

needs something,

blogslut  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-17-09 12:33 PM
5. Dear, Mr. David Allen, aka Skinner

What's it like to realize that if you didn't have hate and fear, you would be out of a job?

There fixxored.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 11:36:27 AM »
The funny thing is, why are they listening to Rush, and why would they admit it to the rest of the wackos?

Someone just so happened to accidentally turn the radio to that station and right at the exact moment he said underground.  That can be the only explanation.  

Bull...................I think they listen all the time.  It's just too bad their brains aren't hard-wired to face reality.  

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 11:38:51 AM »
Initech  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-17-09 12:36 PM
11. Hey Rush if you're reading this - **** off asshole.

I'm sure if Rush sees that he will be so upset that he will have to knock off early today and go cry.  :lmao:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »
RoccoR5955  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-17-09 12:39 PM
16. He doesn't read us... He has one of his lackeys do it for him...

...just like he hires someone to wipe his fat ass, and someone to go out and get his drugs for him, and clean up his house.
Fat, lazy people like him, who have too much money tend to hire people to do things that regular people do on their own.

Hmm a bit ironic there, this from a website full of people who don't wanna work they just want Rush and other rich people to hand them some dough.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »
YOY  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-17-09 12:47 PM
19. Send more slackjawed rubes our way Rush.

Edited on Mon Aug-17-09 12:48 PM by YOY
Those dopes that you feed to keep rich are easy pickings. I love a good Troll slapdown.

Yeah hitting alert is really a smackdown on us freepers.  :lmao:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 11:58:19 AM »
It sounded to me like he said Democrat Underound. If so, that drives em up a wall. They don't like the word democrat. As in democrat party.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »
It sounded to me like he said Democrat Underound. If so, that drives em up a wall. They don't like the word democrat. As in democrat party.

I sure hope he said that, I love watching them go nuts like this.  :lmao:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

He usually does use the word "Democrat" instead of "Democratic" on a regular basis, just to tweak them.

I couldn't listen live, but there's another station nearby that plays them on tape-delay.  Looking forward to it.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Duchess

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »
Hmm a bit ironic there, this from a website full of people who don't wanna work they just want Rush and other rich people to hand them some dough.

LOL Rush is a self-made millionaire, unlike their heroes Fat Teddy and the Breck Girl.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »
Poor DUmmies.  Shoe doesn't fit so well on the other foot does it?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 12:18:40 PM »
cool.

I forgot to listen in!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »
Poor DUmmies.  Shoe doesn't fit so well on the other foot does it?
It's usually planted inside their mouth or a**, whichever....not much difference.
 :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »
I sure hope he said that, I love watching them go nuts like this.  :lmao:

Yes he does that on purpose.  They howl and shriek everytime he does.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2009, 12:39:35 PM »
It's usually planted inside their mouth or a**, whichever....not much difference.
 :-)

It's in their mouth if they are talking...it's in their @ss if we are schooling them on something.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 12:44:10 PM »
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!............Hahahahahahahahaha!.......oh Lord my sides hurt!!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 01:04:13 PM »
And sure enough if you wait long enough the thread spirals toward drug addled oblivion. 

sinkingfeeling  (1000+ posts)        Mon Aug-17-09 12:35 PM
9. Psst, Pigboy, I've got 150 legally prescribed hydrocodone tablets.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

[\quote]

ChiciB1  (1000+ posts)        Mon Aug-17-09 12:37 PM
Response to Reply #9
13. How About 50 More Lortabs To Make It Sweeter! Mine Are Legal Too!!! AND
 I only have ONE doctor who prescribes them!!!!

sinkingfeeling  (1000+ posts)        Mon Aug-17-09 12:39 PM
Response to Reply #13
17. Maybe I should have said that mine came from 1 doctor who thought I'd need pain pills after my
 surgery. I only took 12, but did get all the refills.

ChiciB1  (1000+ posts)        Mon Aug-17-09 12:48 PM
Response to Reply #17
20. Chronic Back Pain Here... But I Try To Keep The Need At A Minimum!
 My back is a real mess, so I get mine monthly! I'll leave the rest of my comment for others to ponder!

Chronic back pain............ :lmao: :lmao:These dopes are so loaded most of the time they probably thougth the thread was going to be about the band, Rush.
< watch this space for coming distractions >