Author Topic: Some people are depraved  (Read 700 times)

Offline CC27

Some people are depraved
« on: November 07, 2022, 02:10:04 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (10,869 posts)

Some people are depraved
But cant consciously accept they are monsters .

Some get off on causing violence, watching violence doing abuse,anger,dominating, humiliating,stealing,lying ,causing death and suffering. Holding others lives or deaths in thier grubby little hands

But they inhibit it..because they fear getting caught and exposed. Accused of breaking the social contract which could forfiet their ability to abuse others.

They just want to get away with it.

Because it pleases them to see misery and death of others an unconscious sexual urge.

They resent being told they are the problem because they think what they want is normal for them and everyone else wants what they want. They cant imagine somebody doing anything kind because they choose and prefer to be kind without rewards.

Fake superiority and Fake victimhood are the games they play all tools based on getting away with it.

It comes down to disgusting people getting off sexually by depriving,hurting gaslighting and causing the suffering of others.,what they think power is. Power over is not legitimate power.

The so called strong man gives them a kind of excuse and permission to act out, get off on thier little power trips and abuse and make other people suffer.

That bullshit nazis said says in a nutshell why they look to strong men. The I was just doing what I was told is the lie and excuse they say because they chose to follow and worship a psychopath strong man it gives them the illusion of getting away with it is what they think following psychopaths does for them. It gives them cover to get off on others suffering without facing consequences for thier choices. Because boss tyrant is ok with it and does it himself.

And others are just total psychopaths themselves waiting for thier turn as dear leader.

Just my 2¢

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217328594

Nice projection. Weirdo.

Offline SVPete

Re: Some people are depraved
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 02:51:13 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (10,869 posts)

Some people are depraved
But cant consciously accept they are monsters .

UGP must be looking in her mirror. Given her leeching habits, it's a little surprising there was a reflection.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 03:47:08 PM »
Just my 2¢

I demand a refund.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 03:51:30 PM »
I can’t imagine anyone normal wanting to be near it. If it’s getting mistreated….. big IF there….. it’s not from normal people.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 04:14:29 PM »
They resent being told they are the problem because they think what they want is normal for them and everyone else wants what they want. They cant imagine somebody doing anything kind because they choose and prefer to be kind without rewards.

Such as teenage boys who claim to be "girls" that still have a penis and testicles and allow them to shower with your teenage daughters, yeah, that's normal. :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 04:42:13 PM »
Some people are depraved

Others are conservatives.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 05:10:43 PM »
Others are conservatives.

Was thinking about your ol' LaydeeBug bingo card that you created many years ago, and how to update it for tomorrow.

Using your original version and expanding for 2022:

Voter machines were hacked/rigged
Gaslight
Coup
Racism
Gerrymandering
Election Fraud
Putin
We're in Uncharted Waters
They Cheated
Don't let them frame the narrative
Stolen Election
Coup
Voter Suppression

Some new Leftist hyperbolic recommendations:

Election Deniers
Fascism
The End of Democracy
Jim Crow (and the return of it)

And naturally in honor of your original creation, the free center square is the Paul Lynde special: "Profanity Galore".

There are likely a dozen more great suggestions, and am just spit-balling and tossing out a few.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:15:53 PM by Ralph Wiggum »

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 05:20:50 PM »
I wonder if there's a picture of that still lying around somewhere. I do remember this one though...

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:22:57 PM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 05:30:30 PM »
How many times has she expressed those qualities concerning others who did not give in to her wishes or who behaved in a manner other than she desired? It was those same social constructs that inhibited her behavior.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 05:43:46 PM »
A good word salad goes best with:

:lol:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 05:49:31 PM »
I have to admit utter reluctance to accept UGP as competent to make moral judgments.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 05:56:30 PM »
Aaaaaand found it. It may be old and outdated, but it did tell me where I got the bingo template. Now to see if I can whip up a new one real quick.

Thankfully I used imgur. A lot of my old pictures (mostly on tinypic) are gone.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2022, 06:21:25 PM »
Aaaaaand found it. It may be old and outdated, but it did tell me where I got the bingo template. Now to see if I can whip up a new one real quick.

Thanks! I still have your original creation saved to my phone for some odd reason and used to have it on my Photobucket account. And my Photobucket account sleeps with the fishes, probably akin to tinypic.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2022, 06:37:03 PM »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2022, 06:48:00 PM »
DUpipo should be POed by that Bingo card ... you left off Roe Is Sacred ... as if Roe being overturned isn't decisive ... :rotf:  :tongue:

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 07:09:39 PM »
Such as teenage boys who claim to be "girls" that still have a penis and testicles and allow them to shower with your teenage daughters, yeah, that's normal. :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
Now that they're embracing pedophiles, is there any type of behavior that democrats would believe irregular?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2022, 07:11:10 PM »
Yeah, I wanted to squeeze that and a couple others in somewhere, but I ran out of space. Let's see here...

Ok, here:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 07:13:39 PM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2022, 07:12:52 AM »
Yeah, I wanted to squeeze that and a couple others in somewhere, but I ran out of space. Let's see here...

Ok, here:

Good stuff!  :cheersmate:

I'm already perusing the DUmp, and boy do we know them well. I'll toss up a few threads before I have to do some real actual work.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2022, 07:17:50 AM »
Election Denier.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2022, 07:48:02 AM »
Election Denier.

Yeah, I suggested that earlier in the thread. That term will be quite popular after tonight and once every election is finally settled.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2022, 08:14:26 AM »

LayDeeBug!  What a DU legend! And randys1 !  :lmao:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2022, 08:15:04 AM »
Confession through projection.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2022, 08:37:51 AM »
Buggee got sent to limbo "pending review", and apparently re-reg'ed as "BaltiMike" (or some similar spelling). What happened to "Randy"? Pizza delivery? Moved on? Moved to a mahogany box or a ceramic urn?

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2022, 09:49:18 AM »
Now that they're embracing pedophiles, is there any type of behavior that democrats would believe irregular?

Normalcy.