Author Topic: Frank's big titted girlfriend BB Will NOT forgive !!!!!  (Read 9024 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: Frank's big titted girlfriend BB Will NOT forgive !!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2017, 07:38:37 PM »
I liked my version because it put Jugs in her place.

Imagine a woman, being told all her adult life, about how nice, how attractive, how seductive, her oversized jugs are, and how they turn on every man who sees them.

And so Jugs actually comes to believe that; her jugs are an asset about which she needs to flaunt.

But then suddenly she runs into franksolich, the first man ever who's ho-hum about them.

Oh, dear...

Yup- I believe an update is required.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2017, 07:51:20 PM »
Oh, dear...

Yup- I believe an update is required.

And a new poll, too.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2017, 08:30:30 PM »
Oddly, there always seems to be one guest who ends up lurking in here for a few minutes after a post is made. 

One wonders if it's Jugs herself, looking to impale an unsuspecting dwarf through the eye with one of her saggy nipples.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2017, 07:18:57 AM »
Oddly, there always seems to be one guest who ends up lurking in here for a few minutes after a post is made. 

One wonders if it's Jugs herself, looking to impale an unsuspecting dwarf through the eye with one of her saggy nipples.

Or maybe FanboyPoser hoping for salacious pictures?

:spork: Here, Poser. She's a bit young for you, but maybe you could get lucky. :spork:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.