Author Topic: Frank's big titted girlfriend BB Will NOT forgive !!!!!  (Read 9033 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Frank's big titted girlfriend BB Will NOT forgive !!!!!
« on: August 24, 2017, 05:13:38 PM »
BainsBane (42,814 posts)              https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029507592

I will not forgive
I cannot forgive. It's been nearly 10 months since the election, and the wounds haven't healed. They've only gotten worse. They've been ripped open by Tiki torch mobs, by Trump's defense of them, and his never ending narcissism. I find myself more angry now than I was in November. It's an anger of pain, of torment over what has befallen our nation. It's an anger at injustice, the injustice of the Trump administration and the injustice of the lies and smears against Clinton, and the willful ignorance of those who spread them.

I will not forgive Trump voters. I will not forgive the people who spread and continue to spread Kremlin propaganda, whether it was targeted at the right or potential Democratic voters. I will not forgive my uncle who voted for Gary Johnson. I will not forgive Stein voters, write-in-voters, or all around rat ****ers. I will not forgive the people who spread lies about Hillary Clinton and in so doing ensured the country would fall into the hands of a White Nationalist, a Nazi enabler, and a fascist.

In November, 2016, America stood at a cross roads. Representative democracy, what some decried as the "status quo" lay on one side, and fascism on the other. The 67 million Americans who voted for Clinton chose democracy. Hillary as an individual was the least of what was on the ballot. Instead, it was a choice about the soul and future of America. Would we be inclusive or hateful? Would we embrace progress or turn the clock back to the era of Jim Crow? Would we move forward as an representative democracy or would we descend into fascism. 67 million Americans chose democracy. The rest chose fascism, whether by voting for Trump, someone else, or not voting at all. I fault all of them, every last one, for what this country has become, for what Trump and his Tiki torch Nazis have done to it.

It may not be politically wise. It may not be emotionally healthy. In fact, I'm sure it's not healthy. But I cannot forgive, and I will never forget.

Jugs just cannot let it go. That's good though. Entertainment for the rest of us !

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Frank's big titted girlfriend BB Will NOT forgive !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 05:25:25 PM »
Well, somebody apparently didn't get the memo to knock off the Russia/Kremlin stuff and go for crazy/klansman.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 05:30:39 PM »
So we get it you can't forgive or forget. So ESAD. No one really cares what you think, you are a foolish, childish snowflake. Retreat to your safe space. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 07:55:59 PM »
It may not be politically wise. It may not be emotionally healthy. In fact, I'm sure it's not healthy. But I cannot forgive, and I will never forget.

Please don't.  I hope this eats you inside for the next 15+ years.  I hope when we have 4 Conservative SCOTUS seats it gnaws at you like a tapeworm with teeth and venom.

I hope your hate keeps you up at night, tossing and turning and sweating with tortured dreams where you are being pursued by oranges with pitchforks into the very bowels of Hell.

Until you do humanity a favor and jump off a tall building -- please remember to ensure it is clear below as your considerable mass would be dangerous.

In the meantime, share all this with us b/c frankly it extends our shadeboners every time you go there.

Having a great laugh at your misery -- and, of course, your myopic view of what actually happened on 11/8/2017.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 08:09:19 PM »
I would tell her to go get ****ed but it is doubtful she could even get that out in Ambers Tuscon ditches.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 08:42:15 PM »

Would we be inclusive or hateful?

Good question:

I will not forgive Trump voters.

I will not forgive my uncle who voted for Gary Johnson.

I will not forgive Stein voters, write-in-voters, or all around rat ****ers.

I will not forgive

I cannot forgive.

That doesn't look very inclusive to me. I think you need to go lay down somewhere and pop a couple aspirin, Jugs.  That level of cognitive dissonance must be giving you a splitting headache.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 09:04:22 PM »
I would say go **** yourself, but that's Frank's job so I really blame him for all this...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 09:06:07 PM »
I would say go **** yourself, but that's Frank's job so I really blame him for all this...

Exactly.  Frank needs to spend more time laying down on the job. 

We have far less bimbo eruptions that way.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 09:14:13 PM »
Nobody cares, Tits.  Except maybe Frank, just because he's one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, and he might give you some pity points.  Your only other shot is fat middleaged Lesbians with a high tolerance for listening to pompous lectures.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 09:19:12 PM »
Maybe I missed something, but did anyone ask for her forgiveness? Usually I would only ask forgiveness for something I did that was wrong. But since I haven't done anything, I certainly won't ask, and definitely not from someone who is only worthy of disdain, ridicule, and is beneath my station.
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 09:20:21 PM »
Well damn...

How will I ever sleep tonight knowing some DU nutcase will never forgive me for voting against their non stop totalitarian bullshit?

Oh right, I'll sleep wonderfully with a belly full of bratwurst.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 09:48:50 PM »
 :ohsnap: I'm devastated. I'm going to lose at least a femtosecond of sleep over this tonight. :ohsnap:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 02:09:31 AM »
President Trump is getting all the blame for the craziness of the left.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 05:17:14 AM »
Meh.  She got shot down by a guy, who turned out to be a Conservative Republican.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 06:39:51 AM »
:ohsnap: I'm devastated. I'm going to lose at least a femtosecond of sleep over this tonight. :ohsnap:

Alright this has gone on long enough... and I hate being dumb.
Whats with back story on "Franks big-titted girlfriend thing"....  he's never filled me in on this story.
SK wrench was funny enough, this one outta be good

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 07:03:25 AM »
Oh, dear...

You need to read the fan fiction.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 07:18:05 AM »
Alright this has gone on long enough... and I hate being dumb.
Whats with back story on "Franks big-titted girlfriend thing"....  he's never filled me in on this story.
SK wrench was funny enough, this one outta be good

Other than guessing that BB is a person of N-cup substance, :shrug: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 07:19:19 AM »
Keep it up Jugs.  Your imagined suffering is most entertaining to our side.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 07:57:53 AM »
Did she have another rant like this about month ago too?    :whistling:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 08:08:07 AM »
Other than guessing that BB is a person of N-cup substance, :shrug: .

Ok, so there is no Frank experience story behind this other than Frank enjoys large mams...
Ok, I was hoping for another enjoyable Frank journey with the DUmmies story of some sort. They are usually pretty good

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 08:43:34 AM »
Ok, so there is no Frank experience story behind this other than Frank enjoys large mams...
Ok, I was hoping for another enjoyable Frank journey with the DUmmies story of some sort. They are usually pretty good

I understand d508 to mean there is some relevant prose written by frank somewhere on the Cave. I just haven't seen it. While I registered here in late 2009, I wasn't around much from early 2010 through early 2014. So there's a lot I haven't seen here in the Cave.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 08:51:28 AM »
Ok, very brief history of frank and BB.

A few years ago frank did some game called "name that primitive" or something like that where he would put up a partial picture of a primitive; a hand, a foot, an arm, etc..., and we tried to guess who it was. In the case of BB he put up a pic of her boobs, which are quite large, but not unusually so for a female whose carrying around an extra 200+ lbs; you know what I'm talking about.

For whatever reason, she came over here and starting running her mouth about it. I don't remember the details since what she said didn't interest me, but others might remember. Since then, a "running joke" is that frank has a thing for BB. That's pretty much it.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 08:53:58 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 08:59:37 AM »

A few years ago frank did some game called "name that primitive" or something like that where he would put up a partial picture of a primitive; a hand, a foot, an arm, etc..., and we tried to guess who it was. In the case of BB he put up a pic of her boobs, which are quite large, but not unusually so for a female whose carrying around an extra 200+ lbs; you know what I'm talking about.

For whatever reason, she came over here and starting running her mouth about it. I don't remember the details since what she said didn't interest me, but others might remember. Since then, a "running joke" is that frank has a thing for BB. That's pretty much it.

Now that's pretty interesting. I wonder if there's a chance of that game coming back.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 09:10:10 AM »

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:

Now that's pretty interesting. I wonder if there's a chance of that game coming back.

Well, TMN threads spontaneously sprout a lot of lame jokes. :rimshot:  :bolt:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2017, 09:56:48 AM »

Oh, the prose of Frank's was quite entertaining, I assure you.  BainsBoobs was here for a short time after that and was quite civil, just not entertaining.  As I recall her older DU posts showed her to have, shall we say, a taste for thug minority musicians.