Author Topic: open letter to cali (live thread for Kentucky, Oregon primaries)  (Read 3349 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Hey cali.

Yeah, you, woman.

You know, cali, you’re such a bitter mean nasty negative person that I can’t even force myself to write “Dear cali” or “cali, dear.”  So it has to be “Hey, you.”

As you know, we got the Kentucky and Oregon Democrat primaries coming up next Tuesday, May 17, with a total of 135 Democrat delegates at stake.

Messalina Agrippina currently holds 2,240 delegates (2,383 needed to win the nomination), and the old sourassed sourpuss has 1,473.

Those totals include both the regular delegates and the superdelegates; one shouldn’t try to play childish games by pretending that Methuselah’s narrowed the lead by counting only the regular delegates.  A delegate’s a delegate, each one counting for “1,” no matter what sort of delegate it is.

Too bad nobody could impress that into the head of idiot girl over on Manny’s jackass message board before she went and made herself look stupid.  She’s no spring chicken, she’s reasonably ancient, and it doesn’t look good for old people to look silly.

So anyway cali, this is going to be the live thread for the Kentucky and Oregon Democrat primaries; I suggest you check it at least a couple of times a day until then, because franksolich has a lot of insight, advice and counsel, specifically for you, dear.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: open letter to cali (live thread for Kentucky, Oregon primaries)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 04:34:55 PM »
Oh, cali, old girl.....

It seems one your pals, Judy grasswire, is all agog and excited, thinking Messalina Agrippina's on the ropes, and once she's out, the old sourassed sourpuss is going to take her place.

I dunno, cali.  I've been cautioning supporters of the lady for a couple of months now, about franksolich's First Rule of Everything: anything can happen, and usually does.

Even Donald Trump, the Republican nominee presumptive, isn't assured that nomination.

Anything can happen, and usually does.  Best to wait until something's a fait accompli before taking it for granted.

Trump wasn't my first or second or third or fourth or fifth choice, but unlike Judy in regards to Messalina Agrippina, I don't hate him, or even mildly dislike him.  In fact, because he's probably going to be the nominee, I plan to support him vigorously and enthusiastically.

I need to tell you something about how mean-spirited Judy grasswire is, cali.

She's so mean-spirited that when she was a little girl, and one of her sisters got a doll for Christmas that Judy wanted, Judy hoped her sister would die some sort of violent death, so Judy could have the doll.

The old bat's actually and truly that vile, cali.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 04:42:05 PM »
Can't check right now due to a temporary bandwidth issue, are these two proportional or winner-take-all?  On the Democrat side, Kentucky is a coal state (Albeit with a substantial Black population which no doubt she is counting on that to carry the day) and Oregon has more than its fair share of handout-loving young freeloaders.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 04:44:22 PM »
Can't check right now due to a temporary bandwidth issue, are these two proportional or winner-take-all?  On the Democrat side, Kentucky is a coal state (Albeit with a substantial Black population which no doubt she is counting on that to carry the day) and Oregon has more than its fair share of handout-loving young freeloaders.

Lemme look; gimme a minute.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 04:47:59 PM »
<<<back from nadining.

According to google, both allocate them based upon their percentage of the votes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 05:11:09 PM »
<<<back from nadining.

According to google, both allocate them based upon their percentage of the votes.

So Bernie will win the popular vote, but Hillary will get more delegates, AGAIN. (Suck it, DUmmies) :-)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 05:12:12 PM »
<<<back from nadining.

I got a brother that works in Kentucky a lot.  He said the other night there are Bernie signs and bumper stickers everywhere.   I want Bernie to win as much as he can so it has to go to the convention.  Nothing would be better than to watch the Bernies get crushed by the ruthless bitch.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 05:18:28 PM »
Okay cali, old girl; time for some Freudian stuff.

You know, there's always at least two reasons people do something--their stated reason and their real reason. 

The advantage--such as it is--to being deaf is that because one can't hear others explain themselves, one is compelled instead to sit back and watch them for clues betraying their real motives.

As you already know, old girl, most Bernie bullies bought Skippy's lie that Methuselah is "further left" than Messalina Agrippina, when in fact she's just as "left" as he is, if not more so.

So they say they're for the old sourassed sourpuss because he's "far-left," and as far as primitives are concerned, the further left one is, the better.

But that's not really so.  The WillyT primitive, for example, is for Methuselah because he (WillyT) thinks he's going to get tons and tons of free stuff if Methuselah wins the White House.

Ditto for idiot girl on Manny's jackass message board.

And the Audrey primitive, "Hepburn," the queen of the entitled.

There's others such as the big guy in Bellevue, Omaha Steve, and Judy grasswire, who don't know shit about politics.  They're "for" the old sourassed sourpuss simply because they think the Bernie bullies are the cool kids on Skins's island, and they want to be cool kids too.

Finally, there's Skippy himself, who's "for" the runner-up candidate simply because Skippy's a nihilist; he yearns to wreck and destroy things, thinking it'll help his feelings of inadequacy and inferiority.  And deep down, he hates women.

By promoting Methuselah, he'd hoped to lay waste to Skins's crowning glory, Skins's island, to sink the place.  And because Messalina Agrippina's a woman, it's his chance to destroy a confident, assertive, bright, aesthetic woman too.

That's the real reason Skippy's done what he's done, and I dare him to tell me it's not so.

And as I've been faithfully reading you for about, oh, fifteen years now, old girl, I know the real reason you're supporting this absurd old man; it's nothing like your "public" reason.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 07:29:52 PM »
I got a brother that works in Kentucky a lot.  He said the other night there are Bernie signs and bumper stickers everywhere.   I want Bernie to win as much as he can so it has to go to the convention.  Nothing would be better than to watch the Bernies get crushed by the ruthless bitch.

Exactly where I am, but worse come to worse, even if the Dems win, I'd rather see Bernie win instead of Hitlery, as the Congress (Both parties) would at least keep him in check.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 08:02:04 PM »
I've seen exactly one bernie bumper sticker here. I assume your brother is in the Louisville area?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 08:30:44 PM »
http://jackassradicals.com/forum/evil-berniebros/2809-bern-country-tis-of-thee

Suggested national anthems from the parody jackass site; I'll get back to serious business tomorrow:

Bern country, 'tis of thee

We must keep out Hillary
 Of thee we sing
 Land where the poor will die
 So white men keep their pride
 From ev'ry mountainside
 Let's make Bernie King

Oh say can you see
 By the bern's early light
 How we proudly cast down
 And invade all of Wall Street
 Where the billionaires live
 and they do evil things
 Like let Hillary speak
 and they pay her to do it
 Let the billionaires burn
 let the millionaires turn
 into poor homeless people
 who will march in the street
 and the grand revolution of Bernie will bring
 us a land of small banks
 oh to bernie give thanks

O Bernie Sanders is our guy
 We love amber haired Jane
 And if he is not President
 We will not be to blame
 O Bernie Bros, O Bernie Bros, the President should be
 In keeping with the brotherhood
 Let's keep out Hillary
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 09:28:36 PM »
Oh shit, those are awful. :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 09:45:02 PM »
Oh shit, those are awful. :rotf:

They are, but they're funny just the same.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2016, 05:27:05 PM »
Well, well, old girl.

Tut tut, tsk tsk.

We have another example of why, if Messalina Agrippina is denied the nomination for one reason or another, the old sourassed sourpuss won't be selected to replace her.

During the convention in Nevada, your pals among the audience shouted, "**** the DNC!  **** the DNC!"

Now, old girl, what could possibly make them think this is going to win them friends?

And it's insulting to the Democrat party.  Most Bernie bullies' connections with the party are recent and tenuous at best; these aren't any people who worked for the party and its candidates in the past.  In fact, some of them have been rather proud that they've "never" been Democrats at all.

And yet they expect to seize this institution from those who made it both great and large, and install an old white-haired geezer as its head?

I don't think so.  Too bad for you and your crowd, you old bat.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2016, 05:47:36 PM »
Okay old girl, it's time to examine your real motives for supporting the old sourassed sourpuss.

As mentioned earlier here, and on multitudinous threads elsewhere, there's usually two, not just one, motives, or reasons a person does or says a particular thing--the stated motive, the public motive (usually alleging statesmanship and logical reasoning), and the real motive, the subconscious motive (usually betraying the selfish or sinister reason behind it all).

You've said you support Methuselah because he's in sympathy with your own politics.

The sort of thing most Democrats, liberals, and primitives allege about themselves, when illuminating us to why they're supporting this candidate or that cause.

But really, you're supporting him because he's a man, not a woman.

You have a fear and loathing of women, old dear, a bias which shows in nearly anything and everything you write.  You detest women.....and most of all, you abhor, hate, despise, women who are aesthetic, confident, assured, successful.

You really don't like women who've made it, who've accomplished things in their lives other than just "proving" their "right" to their own bodies by having an infant yanked out.

You didn't like Messalina Agrippina for the same reason back in 2008, and old age hasn't mellowed your negative attitude about women the least bit, you old bat.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 01:57:12 AM »
Well old girl, I've been following, with great interest, all the hysteria and allegations that someone in Messalina Agrippina's staff is hiring "trolls" to infest message boards where Bernie bullies congregate.

I've even seen it alleged a million bucks is being spent on this.

Now cali, you know as well as I do, that that's a ridiculous charge; preposterous.

It's ridiculous because I'm sure that even spendthrifts with Messalina Agrippina know that it's not always necessary to spend money; one can sometimes get something for free.

Such has been the overbearing rudeness and wanton arrogance of Bernie bullies that they've energized decent and civilized people into using their own resources to fend them off; they're being volunteer trolls and moles, doing all that they do out of the kindness of their hearts as a public service for the good of humanity.

Sort of like scamdy.com had been so many years ago; a labor of love voluntarily undertaken by people interested in open and honest fund-raisers, contributing their time and expertise, and as needed, their money, out of the kindness of their hearts as a public service for the good of humanity.

Not everybody demands to be paid for doing good works, you old bat.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 02:18:38 AM »
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/13/six-things-you-need-know-tuesdays-primary-kentucky/84240150/

6 things to know about Tuesday's primary in Kentucky

Hillary Clinton will find out Tuesday if she's still has many friends in Kentucky.

Kentucky's primary will feature local and federal races, topped by the contest between Clinton and Bernie Sanders for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The Clintons have had success in Kentucky, with Bill Clinton winning the state both times in the 1990s and Hillary winning in the primary in 2008 against Barack Obama.

Sanders and Clinton will split 55 of the state's Democratic delegates based on the proportion of votes they receive. In addition to the 55 delegates, Kentucky Democrats will also send to the national convention five super delegates who aren't committed to a candidate, though two have already pledged support to Clinton, said Dan Lowry, spokesman for the Kentucky Democratic Party.....

.....Don't expect long lines. With the Republicans not having a presidential primary, it could be a low turnout. Secretary of State  Grimes predicts 20 percent turnout statewide.....

The polls are open 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., whatever time zone Kentucky's in.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 02:27:36 AM »
Oh my.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3094906/hillary-clinton-polls-clinton-could-be-headed-to-big-win-in-oregon-effectively-ending-the-race-for-bernie-sanders/

Hillary Clinton Polls: Clinton Could Be Headed To Big Win In Oregon, Effectively Ending The Race For Bernie Sanders

Hillary Clinton may have a big surprise coming up this week with polls from Oregon showing her ahead in a state many thought would be a cake walk for Bernie Sanders.

Desperately needing momentum in his bid to pull off an upset in the Democratic primary, Sanders has been looking to Oregon as a chance to take a big chunk out of Clinton’s delegate lead. It is a progressive state with demographics favorable to Sanders, and he has drawn some huge crowds during his campaigning there.

“It felt like this is Bernie Sanders country,” said pollster John Horvick.....

.....But, the polls don’t reflect that. Horvick’s firm, DHM Research, showed that Hillary Clinton is actually leading Bernie Sanders and by a margin of 15 points. The poll had Clinton ahead 48 percent to 33 percent.....

There are plenty of reasons to believe the poll, as well, the Los Angeles Times notes.

“Oregon has a closed primary, meaning only registered Democrats can vote, and Sanders hasn’t won a closed primary yet in this campaign. Older voters are much more likely than their younger counterparts to be registered with a party, and they’re more likely to favor Clinton, giving her an edge.

“In addition, Horvick’s team calculated a second set of numbers based on a potential turnout where young voters and new voters cast ballots in  higher numbers than normal.

“Even then, Clinton had a lead that exceeded the margin of error, 45% to 38%.”

Shove that up your rectal aperture and smoke it, you old bat.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 03:29:36 AM »
Another poll that predicts Messalina Agrippina has a good chance, a really good chance, of winning Oregon:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/oregon-democratic-polls-latest-current-polling-numbers-primary-bernie-sanders-delegates-hillary-clinton/
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 03:34:59 AM »
Whoa.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/election-2016/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-oregon-poll/

Poll: Despite Bernie Sanders' Crowds, Hillary Clinton Ahead In Oregon

A new poll shows Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump headed toward primary victories next week in Oregon..... 

DHM Research surveyed 901 likely Oregon voters between May 6 and May 9 for OPB and Fox 12. Among Democrats, Clinton led U.S. Sen. Sanders 48 percent to 33 percent. Sanders has attracted adoring crowds at campaign appearances in Portland and Eugene — he’ll speak again Tuesday night in Salem — but the Democratic primary is a closed election. That means only registered Democrats can vote, and may help explain why Clinton leads in the poll......

^^^the above's Oregon PUBLIC Broadcasting, so one assumes it's okay by Judy grasswire.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 03:41:43 AM »
The recap for tomorrow (because I'm going to be infrequent):

Messalina Agrippina currently stands at 2,240 delegates.

Methuselah currently stands at 1,473 delegates.

It takes 2,383 delegates to win the nomination; there's 1,065 still out there.

Kentucky awards 61 delegates, proportionately.

Oregon awards 74 delegates, proportionately.

I really wish the lady would hurry up and bring this to a close, properly chastising and crushingly defeating the Bernie bullies because of their arrogance and know-it-allism, so that we all can finally get underway with the real candidates.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 07:46:20 AM »
The old bag turned up in northern ky the other day. Ironically, the area she visited has a considerable amount of wealthy people that she continuously vilifies. This On top of the area being one of the reddest  spots outside of texas, I can't imagine she has many friends there.  Of course many fools from hs went to see her to genoflect and kiss her ring

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 04:10:06 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 06:23:33 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/burlington-college-feels-bern-will-close-thanks-crushing-debt-acquired-mrs-bernie-sanders/

Burlington College Feels the Bern! Will Close Thanks to Crushing Debt Acquired by Mrs. Bernie Sanders

One of the reasons Bernie Sanders is doing well with Millennials is because he’s promising free college for everyone.

In an ultimate twist of irony, his wife Jane Sanders was president of Burlington College in Vermont and racked up such large debts for the small school that she led it to ruin.

Burlington College announced today it will close after it was unable to recover from the crushing debt incurred under during Jane Sanders’ tenure as president of the institution......

<<<still waiting to find out what the Hell a resident of Vermont is doing, serving on a governing board down in Texas.....and being paid a good salary for it.

.....The Sanders’ have partially released their 2014 tax return and on the return, Jane Sanders is still drawing a salary as an alternate commissioner for the Texas Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Compact Commission......

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/16/1516075/-Sanders-are-still-profiting-from-Sierra-Blanca-nuclear-waste-dump-per-their-2014-tax-return?utm_content=bufferde80f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2016, 09:20:16 PM »
About ****ing time.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/death-threats-and-thrown-chairs-is-it-time-to-ditch-caucuses/ar-BBt7Cfl?ocid=spartandhp

Death Threats and Thrown Chairs: Is It Time to Ditch Caucuses?

Nebraska Democrats made their collective choice clear in March, when they voted by a 14-point margin in favor of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton. They voted again last week, and this time, it was the former secretary of state who got more votes, beating Sanders by 6 points.

If you add up the votes from each night, Clinton ends up slightly ahead, since many more people showed up to cast ballots in Nebraska's non-binding May 10 primary than in its March 5 caucuses. And yet Sanders is slated to head to the convention with more delegates from Nebraska than Clinton.....

.....the caucuses are also a cause of de facto discrimination, critics say, since hourly workers, the poor, parents of young children and others will not be able to commit to being in a certain place for two or three hours at a set time. Caucuses tend to attract more people with flexible schedules (such as students, a group of voters which helped Sanders win 11 of the 13 state caucuses held thus far).

But they also tend to attract voters on the extremes of their party, notes Jeremy Pope, co-director of the Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy at Brigham Young University.

Caucuses are democratic "in a broad sense," but "they are less representative. You end up with a more ideologically driven group of people," Pope says.

And as for Nebraska, with its mixed message on the Democratic contest? Voters there have "mixed feelings" about the process as well, says Paul Landow, a professor at the University of Nebraska Omaha.

"Caucuses seem to be neighborhood get-togethers for elites that have lots of leisure time, and they exclude working people who simply can't make the time," Landow says. "In my view, it discourages participation. I prefer old-fashioned voting.".....
apres moi, le deluge