Author Topic: Boehner Quits!  (Read 4812 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Boehner Quits!
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2015, 08:08:57 AM »
Hey DUmmies...keep this little thought in mind...

The Speaker does NOT...repeat does NOT have to be a sitting member of the House of Representatives.

Can you imagine the shock and horror on Skins Island if we were suddenly talking about Speaker of The House Alan West?  Or better yet...Speaker of The House Sarah Palin!
Scott Walker?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2015, 08:21:09 AM »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2015, 08:51:03 AM »
Scott Walker?
Straight for the throat.

Rush Limbaugh   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline samspade

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2015, 10:20:57 AM »
This was enough reason to shitcan him as Speaker years ago.
I had the TV on and Boehner was going on about how great obama was.  This is a clear sign he has been working for him all along.