Author Topic: Boehner Quits!  (Read 4763 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Boehner Quits!
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2015, 04:26:43 PM »
Gman (23,174 posts)
8. He listened to the pope yesterday

And I'll bet his conscience got the best of him. He said I can't do this anymore.

Gman (23,174 posts)
21. I don't think he is evil one bit

Never have His conscience, upbringing, and religion yesterday.through to him. His conscience, upbringing, and religion yesterday duct through to him. When he says he can't get anything done these likely referring to accomplishing the things the pope referred to yesterday

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2015, 04:48:03 PM »
    Gman (23,174 posts)
    21. I don't think he is evil one bit

Never have His conscience, upbringing, and religion yesterday.through to him. His conscience, upbringing, and religion yesterday duct through to him. When he says he can't get anything done these likely referring to accomplishing the things the pope referred to yesterday

Looks like someone has taken advantage of the entry level "How to Write in Nadinese" home correspondence course.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2015, 04:50:51 PM »
Looks like someone has taken advantage of the entry level "How to Write in Nadinese" home correspondence course.
Either that, or is Nadin's stinky sockpuppet.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2015, 06:18:49 PM »
Yeah, and if we get Jeb! that'll show all us tea party retards what's what. :thatsright:
And, if we don't shut the government down over MURDER what the **** would be justification enough?  I'm not in favor of funding Planned Infanticide with my damn tax dollars.  If that makes me a Tea Party retard sign me right the **** up.
This rant not directed at you, wasp.

I know.  ;)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2015, 06:19:45 PM »

My God, is that woman having a seizure?   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2015, 06:52:48 PM »
My God, is that woman having a seizure?   :lmao:

Looks like Whoopie Goldberg's sister .
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2015, 06:58:19 PM »
When I think of all the asshats we put in that position I cringe! Thank God we have never needed it! Can you imagine POTUS Palosi?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2015, 07:37:41 PM »
I think we just found gNads English instructor at the Ensenada University of Condescension.
She aced the final exam.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 07:45:48 PM »
Boner's career was flaccid anyways.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2015, 09:40:22 PM »
I wonder what prompted him to quit.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2015, 02:54:35 AM »
Bonehead looked like he needed a stiff drink. Now, he will not be able to suck up to Obama while on the golf course. Good riddance. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2015, 08:08:55 AM »
I wonder what prompted him to quit.

I had heard that the conservatives in the Republican Party were making another attempt at unseating him as Speaker, and he resigned to 'save face.' :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2015, 08:20:22 AM »
Ted Cruz

He's a Senator, not a member of the House.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2015, 12:09:11 PM »
Yes GB, we need to keep the GOPe in power they have done such great works.

1. Gave us the DHS.
2. Got us into Iraq.
3. Almost gave us amnesty.
4. Gave us a great medicare extension entitlement.
5. Grew Fedzilla as fast or faster than the donks.
6. I almost forgot Ted Kennedy's No Child Left Behind federal take over of education....and Common Core.

But they say they will fight everything except when they are in a position to actually fight, then the only thing they have fought for is Obama's TPP.They went to the mat on that one. That was a hill to die on.

No the GOPe is nothing more than a front for the fascist democrat party.They pretend to fight but somehow, those rascally donks always get their agenda and we get a handful of shit. Keep voting GOPe. they will only drive the country over the cliff at 98 instead of 100 MPH.

One last note. Unless there is a great change the GOPe will lose the senate, it maybe already too late. Pissing off your base is not the way to win.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2015, 02:20:51 PM »
I'm not in favor of funding Planned Infanticide with my damn tax dollars.  If that makes me a Tea Party retard sign me right the **** up.

I'm with you, Boudicca. 

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2015, 02:47:12 PM »
I'm with you, Boudicca.

I'm in. From my point of view, WHEN PP has the RICO charges filed against it, any politician who accepted money from them or stood up to continue their funding should be a co-defendant.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2015, 07:05:53 PM »
I'm in. From my point of view, WHEN PP has the RICO charges filed against it, any politician who accepted money from them or stood up to continue their funding should be a co-defendant.

Doc, I think these butchers who have a medical license should be facing murder charges.  I truly do not understand why the FBI isn't investigating the murder of all these precious babies.  This is a degradation of our national soul.
Karin, I don't even know what to say about all this except that most of us (I assume even pro-choice people) do NOT want their tax dollars used to kill babies for profit or any other reason AND question the sanity of a government which seems to not care at all for the most part.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2015, 10:20:36 PM »
I had heard that the conservatives in the Republican Party were making another attempt at unseating him as Speaker, and he resigned to 'save face.' :whistling:

I see what you did there.
Usually I can't see the forest through a grove.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2015, 10:34:12 PM »
I'm surprised the DUmbasses are happy to see one of the best allies Obama has in the House resign his post.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline thundley4

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 10:43:04 PM »
I'm surprised the DUmbasses are happy to see one of the best allies Obama has in the House resign his post.

They have no clue as to how much he helped Obama.  They just see the (R) after his name.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2015, 04:12:07 AM »
The DUmp should be crying and upset at this revelation...just like the RINO's.

The man did everything he could to ensure that this Administration's agenda got passed without so much as a moments hesitation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2015, 04:20:34 AM »
Hey DUmmies...keep this little thought in mind...

The Speaker does NOT...repeat does NOT have to be a sitting member of the House of Representatives.

Can you imagine the shock and horror on Skins Island if we were suddenly talking about Speaker of The House Alan West?  Or better yet...Speaker of The House Sarah Palin!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2015, 07:28:43 AM »
Hey DUmmies...keep this little thought in mind...

The Speaker does NOT...repeat does NOT have to be a sitting member of the House of Representatives.

Can you imagine the shock and horror on Skins Island if we were suddenly talking about Speaker of The House Alan West?  Or better yet...Speaker of The House Sarah Palin!

I never knew that!  Where can I find that?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2015, 07:34:28 AM »
I never knew that!  Where can I find that?

Article 1 Section 2

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

It doesn't specifically say that the Speaker has to be a sitting member of Congress.  It just says that the "House shall choose their speaker".

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2015, 07:45:49 AM »
Article 1 Section 2

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

It doesn't specifically say that the Speaker has to be a sitting member of Congress.  It just says that the "House shall choose their speaker".

Interesting . . .

Chase her.