Author Topic: Whoops! Bob sticks his 1 remaining foot in his mouth RE: #OnlyBlackLivesMatter  (Read 1179 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
TheMastersNemesis (4,824 posts)

"Black Lives Matter" Could Be A GOP Plant Project.

There is something fishy about "Black Lives Matter". Showing up at Democratic events would be a Rovian way of attacking Democrats and progressives as a way to discredit them in the eyes of minorities. The GOP is desperate and will do anything including murder to stay in power as far as I am concerned. I know what I said is outrageous but as the 2016 election grows nearer they are extremely desperate to get the presidency by any and all means possible.

The GOP has become a very dangerous party. And we can see signs of their intent and planning. In their mind they CANNOT lose for any reason. The are beyond desperate to end virtually all domestic programs. And they are desperate to help install the religious government because that is the way to power in their eyes.

LittleBlue (8,452 posts)

1. Anyone know if BLM was at the Republican debate? nt

2. My Question Is - Is "Black Lives Matter" A Legitimate Black Movement Or A Ruse.?

MrScorpio (62,936 posts)

3. I can't tell if you're joking here nt

Glorfindel (3,610 posts)

4. +1

Definitely

^ good mole

Purveyor (24,269 posts)

5. Have they showed up at any clinton rallys? eom

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027057927
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
^ good mole

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027057927

I was wondering what happened to crazy Bob. I wonder why he's not getting raked over the coals more?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I wonder why he's not getting raked over the coals more?

The Bern-outs are upset their guy keeps getting shouted down so they're desperate to see #OnlyBlackLivesMatter discredited by any means necessary.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
The Bern-outs are upset their guy keeps getting shouted down so they're desperate to see #OnlyBlackLivesMatter discredited by any means necessary.

That makes sense. I'm sure Bernie is asking why the schwarzes only mess with him, and not Hillary. Then again, Hillary doesn't do anything, and she won't have to. The has the DNC by the balls. Oh, wait, the DNC doesn't have any balls. The ovaries.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies still don't realize the black demonstrators messing up Crazy Bernie's rallies are on the Hildebeast's payroll.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

The colossal one-footed ***** faggot deleted it.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Mr Mannn

Purveyor (24,269 posts)

5. Have they showed up at any clinton rallys? eom
Clinton foundation funding?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
The DUmmies need to ask themselves, are ANY of the lefts movements real? They don't realize how many of them we start.

Remember operation OWS?  Damn, we had them hook, line, and sinker on that!  They claimed every second!!  Then we had operatives shitting on cop cars and they spent a lot of time trying to explain ...

They're so stupid and easy to manipulate.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
The DUmmies need to ask themselves, are ANY of the lefts movements real? They don't realize how many of them we start.

Remember operation OWS?  Damn, we had them hook, line, and sinker on that!  They claimed every second!!  Then we had operatives shitting on cop cars and they spent a lot of time trying to explain ...

They're so stupid and easy to manipulate.

KC

The coming hailstorm against Uber is really shaping up nicely... Do they back the cab drivers and their union positions (NTWA) , or an internet based industry populated with eco-friendly, earf lovin' liberals ? What to do, what to do...    :rotf:

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
I rowed over to the island just for that thread. TheMasterBaiter or whatever its name is self-deleted the post. I would suggest he send his concerns about the issue to the only DUmmie that is (a) a real journalist dammit and (b) knows everything. She could set the record curved.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Delmar

"Black Lives Matter" Could Be A GOP Plant Project.

There is something fishy about "Black Lives Matter". Showing up at Democratic events would be a Rovian way of attacking Democrats and progressives as a way to discredit them in the eyes of minorities. The GOP is desperate and will do anything including murder to stay in power as far as I am concerned. I know what I said is outrageous but as the 2016 election grows nearer they are extremely desperate to get the presidency by any and all means possible.

The GOP has become a very dangerous party. And we can see signs of their intent and planning. In their mind they CANNOT lose for any reason. The are beyond desperate to end virtually all domestic programs. And they are desperate to help install the religious government because that is the way to power in their eyes.

I can see it now, primitives posting their fears of a theocracy headed by Donald Trump in the lead up to the election.  What fools.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Clinton foundation funding?
No, Mr Mannn.  You've forgotten, the Hildabeast is married to the first black president.  :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
MrScorpio (62,936 posts)

3. I can't tell if you're joking here nt
:-) :-) :-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Excellent!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

As I'm sure numerous DU-folk continually point out, Rs are stupid. That was probably the prime narrative during GWB's Presidency, behind Bush lied ... (how some one so stupid could pull off such a subtle "lie", Libs & Progs never explained). So the Rs could not possibly be behind the BLM thugs* disrupting Bern-Ins.

It's much simpler and closer to Libs' & Progs' homes. The BLM thugs* are going after the Ds (rather than the Rs, for now) because blacks have faithfully voted for the Party of the KKK for decades, and the BLM thugs* think blacks have gotten nothing (= not enough free @#$%) for their votes. I also think the reason the BLM thugs* are going after Bernie is Clinton Cash.

* For what little it should be worth, I have no hesitation to use "thug" when "white" people act thuggishly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
comment 30:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=96179.25

Old Bob with the Hispanics.
apres moi, le deluge