Author Topic: So now JackpineRadical is dead  (Read 4777 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: So now JackpineRadical is dead
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2015, 07:20:24 AM »
H-5s apiece, trg and SGT! I was thinking maybe this "classic":

Or is Mama's trust fund more generous?

I'm sure that were there not security in the cemeteries where Reagan, Ford, and Bob Hope (!!!) (not an exhaustive list!) buried the grass over their graves would be dead from the urine and grave-dancers!

Old WeeWilly slugs down shots of rotgut from a barstool at his local bar in Boston...and IIRC...uses a mug/stien something like that with departed Red Round One's name emblazoned on it.

At least that the story he told one time at the DUmp.

There is also...somewhere buried in the archives...a picture collage of one of the DUmmies simulating taking a piss on Reagan's grave at his Library in Simi Valley.  Can't remember whether we doccumented that here in the early days or if that was pre Ronulan Invasion at CU.

The Primitives have grave dancing down to an art form.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 07:24:27 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2015, 07:22:43 AM »
Finally, Skimmer kicked Elad's enigmatic, elusive ass hard enough and he updated the Dead DUmmy forum.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=inmemoriam

I noticed however he used Marc's, the squalid decadent gouty old expatriate DFW primitive's, thread for the late JeffR primitive, instead of Skippy's--thus denying Skippy another remnant of himself on Skins's island.

But it's his own fault, thinking he was smarter than the professional Democrats, and knew better than they, what and who was good for the Democrat party.

Sic semper pompous asses.

I am however getting irked with Wills, the William769 primitive, who persistently jabs at the now-gone Skippy, in the manner of gays who barbarously back-stab a man when he's down.

Wills should perhaps keep in mind that with Skippy now being gone, franksolich is compelled to promote, boost, publicize, a different primitive for Top DUmmie of 2015.  And I'm sure Wills understands that franksolich is no amateur when it comes to advertising and public saturation.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »
H-5s apiece, trg and SGT! I was thinking maybe this "classic":

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2015, 01:01:05 PM »
Jackpine Radical was insane, and a true commie.  Therefore, good riddance.