Author Topic: Herman Cain Educates Clinton on Economics in 1994 HC Town Hall Forum  (Read 276 times)

Offline CG6468

Hermain (SP) Cain Educates Clinton on Economics in 1994

Back in 1994.........
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline New California Republic

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Herman Cain Educates Clinton on Economics in 1994 HC Town Hall Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:49:56 AM »
Herman Cain is a smart mother*****.  He has a masters in computer science, was a mathematician for the Navy, and was a business analyst

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 01:24:40 PM »
Mmm, mm, m.   ObieWun in a chain-cage match up with Herman would be brutal just based on that clip.  He (Obie) is no where as fast on his feet as Bubba.  I must say I loved the look on Clintons face about four minutes in.  It was that Oh fu@k, I been had look.   :yahoo:

Guess I will have to get that link off on my mail list this afternoon.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 02:51:49 PM »
Whoa, why was I not informed?  Oh yeah, the lamestream media don't report good news on no Uncle Tom. :tongue:

Herman Cain’s Campaign: We’ve Had Best Fundraising Ever In Last 48 Hours
Evan McMorris-Santoro- September 24, 2011, 4:44 PM 303913ORLANDO, FL — Is it time to declare Cainmentum 2.0?

Since Thursday night’s debate here, Herman Cain has banked “several thousand” new donors and raised more money in a 2-day period than he has for the entirety of his presidential campaign, spokesperson Ellen Carmichael tells TPM. She declined to provide specific dollar totals.

Here in Orlando, Cain was very well-received by delegates at the Presidency 5 straw poll. Stickers were affixed to a lot of them and talk of Cain was everywhere. The St. Petersburg Times’ political editor, Adam Smith, noted that many delegates who couldn’t choose between Mitt Romney and Rick Perry in the straw poll voting were taking a look at Cain.

{snip}

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/09/herman-cains-campaign-weve-had-best-fundraising-ever-in-last-48-hours.php

A man with an actual economic plan, with business and banking experience, a Washington outsider, I mean what's not to like.  Oh yeah, must be his looks, that's what they tell me did in Steve Forbes.

< watch this space for coming distractions >