Author Topic: I'm pulling a Ted Cruz in blame no I did not blame the boog  (Read 416 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I'm pulling a Ted Cruz in blame no I did not blame the boog
« on: February 24, 2021, 07:33:46 AM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100215152121

TEB has changed his username.

So, what does one do when you can't afford to pay your bills?  Here's what the smartest people on the internet do.

Duncanpup (7,753 posts)

I'm pulling a Ted Cruz in blame no I did not blame the boog

My mother in law and I sitting at the bar having coffee I’m on lap top looking at daiwa regal 1000 ultralight spinning reels. My wife walks in and says how many reels do you have with max effective range of full snark. And then my mother in law gave me a sarcastic look.

I replied quite few mid and ultralights reels. So I just blamed the looking at these reels on my mother in law as her and I sat at kitchen bar having coffee.

I frightened myself as I’m usually a stand up guy yet this was so easy blaming her. Boys got a charge out of it

As a person who is into science boog and man. I’m amazed that the technology is filtering down from the $150-$200 reels in which I’d never buy. To what we buy in the $50-$100 price were hard on gear and we use it heavily.

Duncanpup (7,753 posts)

2. Thank you my friend

Check em out daiwas regal I like the 1000 - 2000 spinning reels oh and I got a okuma ultralight $30 six foot for the one daiwa 1000 I bought. Dam good rod as well lochloosa.

This is the DU member formerly known as TEB.

I guess it saves him money on food ...

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: I'm pulling a Ted Cruz in blame no I did not blame the boog
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 08:27:03 AM »
I guess it saves him money on food ...

It'd be nice if he'd use some of that money to clean up on some liens of his.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: I'm pulling a Ted Cruz in blame no I did not blame the boog
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 08:53:26 AM »
It'd be nice if he'd use some of that money to clean up on some liens of his.

That was my thought as well.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen