Author Topic: ATman at teh crayons again...  (Read 4322 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
ATman at teh crayons again...
« on: March 19, 2018, 08:20:18 PM »
Star Member Atman (31,184 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210381075

I just drew a Blue Wave mascot for 2018...

Blue wave, baby!

:yawn:

doesn't look stoned enough...

Star Member flamin lib (8,268 posts)

2. Are you retaining rights or making it public property? nt

:lmao:

Star Member Atman (31,184 posts)

4. Thanks for asking. Copyrighted.

I'm going to be making some t-shirts with it. Not public domain yet, but we'll see what happens as the mid-terms get closer.

:lol:

Star Member Atman (31,184 posts)

22. I've got t-shirts available...

society6.com/rmcgcreative

I hope this is okay with Skinner. Please remove if against the rules.

:rotf:

Demovictory9 (177 posts)

24. nice. but why do mascots have to be male? Draw his female counterpart please

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: ATman at teh crayons again...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »
Demovictory9 (177 posts)

24. nice. but why do mascots have to be male? Draw his female counterpart please
Why female?  How about a transgendered mascot to make everyone feel good.  You can call it Pat.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 08:30:43 PM »
Wow.

Awesome self-portrait Atman made.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 09:07:25 PM »
Wow.

Awesome self-portrait Atman made.

Wrong side.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 10:23:44 PM »
Here:

17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
US Code

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.

because I noticed he's already checked the thread out and this will completely piss him off...

ACTIONABLE WATCH: DAY 10,523
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 05:07:12 AM »
Wrong side.

But when quickly glancing at this for the first time--that damning "first impression" phenomenon--given certain, uh, characteristics of the image, the first thing that comes to mind is "I'm goofy and stupid and I surf and vote."

It's a good drawing--I've always said our dear and good friend Atman is a good caricaturist--but I don't think it conveys the message Atman hopes it does.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 05:38:13 AM »
Fittingly enough, the mascot looks like a dopey, lazy, pothead bum, the sort who's never worked a day in his life but instead survived by mooching, either off his parents or off the taxpayer. Perfect mascot for the Democrats.
Though, having his surfboard feature the American flag design seems out of character. He seems like the sort who'd dismiss the US flag as a "Racist, Nazi relic," burn it at a protest, and instead opt for his surfboard to feature either a hammer & sickle, or a marijuana leaf.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 06:47:37 AM »
Fittingly enough, the mascot looks like a dopey, lazy, pothead bum, the sort who's never worked a day in his life but instead survived by mooching, either off his parents or off the taxpayer. Perfect mascot for the Democrats.
Though, having his surfboard feature the American flag design seems out of character. He seems like the sort who'd dismiss the US flag as a "Racist, Nazi relic," burn it at a protest, and instead opt for his surfboard to feature either a hammer & sickle, or a marijuana leaf.

I thought it bore a strong resemblance to Joe Camel.  I'm smelling trade mark infringement here.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 07:57:20 AM »
Yeah, a female one would be greeeeaaaattt.

It would complete the transformation of Dems to the Cuck Party for men, and any cartoon representation of a female would be bound to piss off all the Dem trigger-women for one silly, trivial reason or another.

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 08:52:53 AM »
No wonder the retard got shit canned from mission control.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 08:55:28 AM »
The slogan should be "Get out and vote for an Ass" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 09:04:21 AM »
The slogan should be "Get out and vote for an Ass" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

H5! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 09:10:34 AM »
Made to appeal to children.  Pedro doesn't see the excellent correlation.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 09:16:52 AM »
In the past DU-folks' premature chicken-counting and gloating has augured well for the Rs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 09:49:25 AM »
In the past DU-folks' premature chicken-counting and gloating has augured well for the Rs.

Well, yeah, I surely hope nobody on this side's being downcast or disheartened because of widespread predictions about how the elections are going to turn out in November. 

The Democrats, liberals, and primitives and their allied mouthpieces have been wrong so many times it's not even funny.

I'm not saying "don't worry," but what I am saying most explicitly is that anything can happen, and usually does.

Too bad for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 11:00:39 AM »
I think I know what music he was mixing with his beer or brandy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDb303T-B1w
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 05:34:03 PM »
What a lame drawing. 

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 05:27:31 AM »
Yeah, a female one would be greeeeaaaattt.

It would complete the transformation of Dems to the Cuck Party for men, and any cartoon representation of a female would be bound to piss off all the Dem trigger-women for one silly, trivial reason or another.

LOL, yeah!
If he did make it female, I guarantee something about it would cause the feminist DUmmies, probably including the one who first suggested it, to complain that it's somehow "Sexist."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 06:16:11 AM »
LOL, yeah!
If he did make it female, I guarantee something about it would cause the feminist DUmmies, probably including the one who first suggested it, to complain that it's somehow "Sexist."

Yeah, that's always been our good and dear friend Atman's bad luck.

He's a true believer in femmepremacy, that males are lower than dogs, that abortion is the primary "right" superseding all other rights, that women exclusively should be running the world--all the usual BainsBane crap--but at the same time the rabid militant she-women are always finding something "sexist" in what he says or does.

He's their best friend, but they treat him as if he's their worst enemy.

The poor guy can't win.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2018, 12:09:59 PM »

He maybe a supporter, but he lacks a vagina, so he is just another male enemy to them
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2018, 12:47:41 PM »
Yeah, that's always been our good and dear friend Atman's bad luck.

He's a true believer in femmepremacy, that males are lower than dogs, that abortion is the primary "right" superseding all other rights, that women exclusively should be running the world--all the usual BainsBane crap--but at the same time the rabid militant she-women are always finding something "sexist" in what he says or does.

The poor guy can't win.
Cucks gonna cuck and no woman, deep down, truly desires a submissive male
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2018, 02:09:01 PM »
DUuuuuuude
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2018, 02:16:18 PM »
Cucks gonna cuck and no woman, deep down, truly desires a submissive male.

Our dear and good friend Atman's a fascinating psychological study.

Usually all one has to do is look at the wife, to find out why a man's the way he is.

Atman's wife however doesn't strike me as the domineering type--say like the sparkling old dude's much-younger trophy wife--the sort of woman who likes to crush men's balls.  She strikes me as a pretty even person, mellow and laid back.

So one can't blame Atman's wife for his being so supinely submissive.

I suspect Atman's the effeminate submissive type because his mother spoiled him when he was a child, favoring him over Atman's older brother and his sisters.
apres moi, le deluge