Author Topic: Activist dies after being hit by SUV near Cider Riot, Portland left-wing hangout  (Read 8960 times)

Offline SVPete

This isn't huge national-level news, at this point at least, but because it might be of interest to or already be under discussion among DUpipo:

Activist dies after being hit by SUV near Cider Riot, Portland left-wing hangout

Police identified Sean D. Kealiher, a 23-year-old Portland resident, as the man who was hit after leaving Cider Riot, a Couch Street gathering place for antifascists, anarchists and other leftists. Shots were fired at the car after it hit Kealiher, and the vehicle crashed into a building.

Kealiher, who identified as an anarchist, was driven to a hospital. Doctors tried to save his life, according to police, but he died of blunt-force trauma.

Friends who brought Kealiher to the hospital were initially detained by police, but they were later released from police custody, The Oregonian/OregonLive has learned.

Police said no arrests have been made and that homicide detectives are investigating the case.

Per this Hot Air blogpost, https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/10/14/portland-antifa-member-killed-hit-run-weekend-police-investigating-homicide/ , which has more info:

* Police are investigating this as a homicide;

* Some Progs have leaped to the conclusion that it was a politically motivated murder/assassination (I expect at least some DUpipo would or have done this);

* Rose City Antifa have denied that it was politically motivated;

* Supposedly the dead guy's family has asked any Antifoids with knowledge of the incident - e.g. who and why - not to talk to the press or the police.

IMO, that local Antifa has said this wasn't a political act means they are CERTAIN it is not and are SURE police will figure that out, with proof. Were there doubt they would make the dead guy a Horst-Wessel-style martyr. That his family have asked Antifoids not to talk to the media or police suggests to me that this might have been something internecine. Those are my for-what-little-it's-worth speculations at present.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Does anyone else cringe when you see a headline such as this:

Activist dies after being hit by SUV near Cider Riot, Portland left-wing hangout

He was hit by a person DRIVING an SUV.  Subtle but important attempt by the media to focus attention on the vehicle.  Similar headlines are used to emphasize the guns rather than the person firing them.  I.e. Steve Scalice.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Does anyone else cringe when you see a headline such as this:

He was hit by a person DRIVING an SUV.  Subtle but important attempt by the media to focus attention on the vehicle.  Similar headlines are used to emphasize the guns rather than the person firing them.  I.e. Steve Scalice.

Yup, I do.  I constantly tell people there is no such thing as gun violence.  There is violence, and there is violence by someone using a firearm.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

God bless the driver. Now there is one less piece of left wing shit making trouble. Karma baby!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!