Author Topic: Obama Envy!  (Read 560 times)

Offline CC27

Obama Envy!
« on: January 06, 2020, 11:09:41 AM »
FM123 (5,017 posts)

Obama Envy!

Watching msnbc and something that guest Ned Price just said really stood out - much of this administration's foreign policy was predicated not on strategy not even on tactics, but on one thing and one thing alone: Obama Envy.

That disgusting orange man in our White House knows deep down that he will never measure up to the great man who came before him and it eats him up inside.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212844964

Envy my ass. Trump could care less about the ***** obozo.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Obama Envy!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 12:27:07 PM »
Not Obama envy. Trump is just using any precedent Obama set that congress never pushed back on while he (Obama) was president (use of force and EOs). If congress has an issue with it they should have dealt with it then.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 12:52:23 PM »
Just the opposite. Trump is tearing away the lie that was and is Obama.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 02:17:40 PM »
They often speak of the supposed envy of Obama, but only in vague terms. What it is about Obama that Trump envies, particularly with regards to foreign policy, they seem unable to process into words for some reason.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 03:24:07 PM »
There is a lot to envy about obama! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your hero the ZERO!! :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 04:19:10 PM »
More like 'Repairing 8 years of Obama damage.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 05:13:21 PM »
Another example of "if you want to know what leftists are thinking, ask them what they think republicans are thinking". They know Trump has made Obama's foreign policy look bad (well, worse), so they claim the opposite.