Author Topic: Solar Panels to be installed on Whitehouse Roof!  (Read 1974 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Solar Panels to be installed on Whitehouse Roof!
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »
The elected and appointed officials should be the first to suffer to be sent to a maximum security prison for life for their poor legislation and governance. There ought to be a law.

Fixed that for ya zombie!   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Solar Panels to be installed on Whitehouse Roof!
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 07:26:18 PM »
Expect Manchin to be a good little dem and fall in line with obumbles. He caved on gun control, he will cave on the carbon tax.

As it is, APCO is shuttering 2 coal fired plants around the upper Kanawha Valley thanks to the damn EPA. Now they are going to have to spend 337 million to redo some main transmission lines. Guess who gets to pay? Yep! The customers.  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

And if John Amos has a problem during peak power usage, which around here is in the winter, expect rolling black outs. It happened back in 96.

Another pet bitch of mine is the government wants the power companies to build natural gas plants... and then they spend 10 years sitting on the permit process!!!!   :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

On the other hand, I guess we will get to watch the dummies in Ohio, Kentucky and WV cry a river due to power being more expensive. Won't hurt me too much as I heat with gas. Gets a little expensive in the summer though. 

Yeah, Manchin is a good little toadie for Barry and JayJay.  He'll roll over whenever his masters tell him to, as much as they tell him to.

Which 2 are they shutting down?  I've run RT.2 and RT.35 from Winfield to Pt. Pleasant to Ravenswood.  I know of 2 small plants along the Ohio River between Pt. Pleasant and Ravenswood.  Are they the ones?

I've seen John Amos from both sides of the river, from Poca, it looks like you are right underneath those cooling towers!  I have to bite the bullet as well during the summer, but I heat with wood. 

I hope DUmmies freeze to death come winter, especially if Barry gets his globull warming agenda passed.  My light bill has almost DOUBLED since 2007, so much so, that I installed an electric water heater to replace my gas one, because propane has TRIPLED!  (No NG line close to my residence, I live in the boonies!  :-))

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.