Author Topic: (D)Ummie hero before election is now Mudd  (Read 1059 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
(D)Ummie hero before election is now Mudd
« on: December 11, 2016, 02:07:03 AM »
Poor Thom Hartmann.  Poor (D)Ummies.

Bucky (45,886 posts)

Fans of Thom Hartmann... How do you feel about him working for RT?

I really hope Thom Hartmann is a mole.  :wink:  Cause as it stands, I can't cotton racist!!11! to a man who openly associates with the people who attacked our democracy so successfully. He's a smart guy. Why doesn't he know better?

(My guess is he does know better, but he's got bills to pay--no different than any corrupt cop who thinks he can still do his job)

BamaRefugee (21 posts)
1. There was another guy with bills to pay.

I believe his name was Quisling.
Response to BamaRefugee (Reply #1)Sat Dec 10, 2016, 06:29 PM
Star Member Bucky (45,886 posts)
5. Thank you!!

I've been calling Republicans Quislings ever since they started falling in line behind that big petulant bully. They'd rather have a Яepublican tyrant than a loyal Democrat. This is the house that Fox News built. This is why I'll never let a Republican say "country first" again. When push came to shove, they chose their Manchurian Cheetoh over the interests of America. They sold us out for a ****ing tax cut.

:rotf:

SleeplessinSoCal (3,847 posts)
16. this feels different. it is. it's worse than any nightmare I've ever had.

It seems like America is dead and buried by ignorance and callousness. Undermining our public schools was the writing on the wall. Maybe they blamed unions, but they were after our very soul as a nation. And they destroyed it for the sake of a handful of extremely wealthy people.

And now Warren Buffet will take part in "The Apprentice".

What the hell happened?

It's going to get worse.  Trust me.   :wink:

Maru Kitteh (16,410 posts)
4. Not a fan. Thom can go perform unnatural acts upon himself without lube, IMO.

Under da BUS!  *beep* *beep*  Surging DOY candidate checks in:

Star Member kentuck (77,609 posts)
8. Not unlike MSNBC...

A certain amount of liberal ideology is permitted.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So long as it is not a challenge to their long-time corporate goals.

Quixote1818 (19,038 posts)
9. I don't get RT because it's generally much harder on Republicans than Dems.

It's like Moscow sort of leaves them alone for the most part, however I did see a report on RT a while back that shot down the idea of Russia hacking the elections so it's kind of a mixed bag. As far as Thom Hartmann is concerned? If they don't censer him he probably feels comfortable there. Wes Clark worked for Fox News but I had no problem with that because he use to argue the liberal perspective there. So as long as he wasn't pushing anything anti-American I don't really have a problem with Hartmann working there. He may have second thoughts now after what is breaking. I think it's time for him to leave. I would like to point out that he vigorously defended Hillary Clinton and was very hard on Trump.

Oh, you noticed that, huh?

Evidently, it's all fAkEnOOOs!!!111

Jacoby365 (180 posts)
12. Thom Hartmann does not work for RT.

He owns his own show that is aired on RT. We need more shows like his, not less.

Whoops....

Response to Jacoby365 (Reply #12)Sat Dec 10, 2016, 08:59 PM
kacekwl (1,096 posts)
14. Absolutely, does anyone making these comments

actually listen to him. With precious few progressive voices out there why bash the few we have. If you have some content from his show you can point to let's hear it.

Response to Bucky (Original post)Sat Dec 10, 2016, 09:19 PM
RealityChik (22 posts)
15. Talk about your fake news!

Where on earth did you hear that? Please name your source! I searched the web for almost a half hour and could find nothing to support your claim.
He's one of the most progressive media personalities on the planet. I've been a listener and a fan for over a decade! I've learned so much from him because he approaches the issues from a historical perspective. Republicans spar with him at their own risk! I've listened to him eat them for lunch without losing his cool.

He writes a s well as he speaks. I own almost every book he has written! I love him to pieces.

:rotf: :fishing:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: (D)Ummie hero before election is now Mudd
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 05:34:59 AM »
Bucky is one of the stupidest of the stupid.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 08:28:17 AM »
Never trust your life to anyone who spells his/her name Thom.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 08:28:51 AM »
Star Member Bucky (45,886 posts)
5. Thank you!!

I've been calling Republicans Quislings ever since they started falling in line behind that big petulant bully. They'd rather have a Яepublican tyrant than a loyal Democrat. This is the house that Fox News built. This is why I'll never let a Republican say "country first" again. When push came to shove, they chose their Manchurian Cheetoh over the interests of America. They sold us out for a ****ing tax cut.

Now here's an interesting factoid for your ignorant, pop-culture-educated ass.  The letter 'Я' is a Cyrillic vowel, equivalent to 'Ya.'  Most of the Cyrillic alphabet is analogous to the Greek alphabet with some unique letters, many of which are represented by combinations of letters in the Greek or Roman alphabets, like the commonly-used 'Zh,' 'Ya,' 'Ts,' 'Sh,' 'Ch,' 'Yo,' and 'Yu' sounds as well as some less-common ones.  The 'R' sound is represented by a direct borrowing of the Greek letter 'Rho' (P), which would just confuse ignorami like you and your fellow DUmmtards had you tried to use it for your sad attempt at humor.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 08:37:06 AM »
Maru Kitteh (16,410 posts)
4. Not a fan. Thom can go perform unnatural acts upon himself without lube, IMO.

Wait, what? I thought it was TOTALLY natural for people to do that. Are you a closet homophobe, Maru?  I knew it... I knew it all along.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 08:47:12 AM »
Everybody I know who was born with the name Thomas goes by the name Tom.  Thom?  That's just weird.  That's all the information I need to know that this guy must be a weirdo.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 10:21:21 AM »
Umm, what is "RT"?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender