Author Topic: yesterday's smash and grab targeted crowbars, mallets, sledgehammers from home d  (Read 1161 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Four suspects arrested and named, but no mugshots in any of the articles..... can't imagine why.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

Quote from: FiddyBeowulf on Today at 09:16:18 AM
If you walked past a store being looted by one these smash and grab mobs and drove off in the truck they were throwing the loot into, would that be theft?

Oh my!  Ha! Ha!   :rotf:

Most likely would,  But I'd love to see it happen!

But what if you drove the vehicle to the nearest police department and told them what you did?

Offline landofconfusion80

But what if you drove the vehicle to the nearest police department and told them what you did?
This  comedian did something similar when he picked up a bunch of Mexicans at the home depot parking lot and drove them to the INS building
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This  comedian did something similar when he picked up a bunch of Mexicans at the home depot parking lot and drove them to the INS building

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

start at 3:20 in the video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q&t=294s
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
start at 3:20 in the video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q&t=294s

Didn't take 'em long to unass that truck!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen