Author Topic: 2013: #07 Top DUmmie (TheMastersNemesis)  (Read 8166 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: 2013: #07 Top DUmmie
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 02:25:18 AM »
Congratulations TMN !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 02:30:58 AM »
That's not entirely true.  Most states have a waiting period after which a non-violent felon can petition to have their right to vote and own firearms restored.  The waiting period depends on the state.

I do believe that that was changed after someone vented bobby kennedy (GCA68). Under federal law, all felons are prohibited.

http://www.williamslawonline.com/Press-Room/Top-10-Things-Know-About-Federal-Gun-Law.shtml

[short version]  18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(1). It says that anyone "who has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year" is barred from possessing a gun.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 02:34:21 AM »
Form 4473 askes the buyer if they have been convicted of felony crimes. I seriously doubt that answering yes to that question is going to result in an positive NICS experience at the FFL counter. Answer no when it is not true and be prepared to be investigated. I believe that the only way a convicted felon can purchase a firearm is if the violation is expunged.

In many states, those that possess a current carry license, no NICS check is performed. Just fill out the 4473, if buying from a FFL, and you're on your way.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 08:04:37 AM »
but the pace that he has devolved into madness, I think, has even disturbed the DUmmies, which I think on its face deserves a #7 spot. It was an admirable run.

That's what earned my vote.  I never found him entertaining in any way, but his over-the-top violent rhetoric is so emblematic of the hate the DUmp wallows in, I just had to vote for him. 

Like Mr. Mannn, I imagine him shaking with rage as he types.  If I were to join a dead DUmmie pool, I'd probably select him. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 08:44:23 AM »
You know, as a new feature this year in the Top DUmmies contest, there's that thread in the Sandhills forum giving, uh, additional information about each primitive up for selection.

It's information that'd normally be posted out here in an open forum where even primitives could see it, but because the primitives seem to be rather upset about what we say about them, and since we don't want to upset the primitives, best to leave some things behind closed doors.

Was anybody surprised, or disappointed, with what this primitive actually looks like?  I don't imagine most even in their most-vivid imaginations, saw him as he really is, an old fart wearing eyeglasses of a style popular forty+ years ago.  And his wife, with those really big and ponderous upper arms?

I'd rather more imagined a wild-eyed Leon Trotsky or yammering Julius Streicher type.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »
He would be  almost normal if he kept away from the keyboard, and kept his mouth shut.
Even some nice looking apples have a worm in them.
In his case, the worm appears to be in a pea.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”