Author Topic: still more woes for Big Mo  (Read 3591 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: still more woes for Big Mo
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2014, 01:03:31 PM »
The End. It came as if a flood. As in the Day's of Noah, everyone was eating and drinking marrying and giving in marriage...

Response to mopinko (Original post)

Wed Oct 8, 2014, 08:04 PM

Star Member mopinko (42,356 posts)

105. im going to delete this thread.

i wasnt expecting a whole lot of support, but i didnt expect to be quite this pissed on. and i didnt expect du'ers to go and piss on me on local boards.
i guess i should have.

this place has turned into a swamp. i really cannot imagine this reaction to having this story posted about a complete stranger here.

pat yourselves on the back, trolls. you win this round.
now piss off.

Big Mo, this is no way to fight Custer's last stand...

And I would like to pat myself on the back but you yanked the thread before my troll got into the action.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 01:06:46 PM by fatboy »
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2014, 02:37:07 PM »
You are violating the laws and regulations put in place by the very people you have chosen to rule your life.

:ownit:
The libs never think the laws they enact to ru(i)n everyone else's life apply to them.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2014, 03:32:50 PM »
The libs never think the laws they enact to ru(i)n everyone else's life apply to them.

The Law of Unintended Consequences bites them in the ass. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.