Author Topic: Picture thread- Get em while they're hot  (Read 4292 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Picture thread- Get em while they're hot
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2013, 06:35:18 PM »
Been kinda chilly the last few nights in Jersey, hasn't it Che?

I know we've been down in the low-to-mid-20's here.  Sure is good that we have a tank full of oil right now, and that I got off my dead ass and WORKED a couple of Saturdays to make sure I had the money to pay that bill when it came in.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2013, 06:59:25 PM »
Been kinda chilly the last few nights in Jersey, hasn't it Che?

I know we've been down in the low-to-mid-20's here.  Sure is good that we have a tank full of oil right now, and that I got off my dead ass and WORKED a couple of Saturdays to make sure I had the money to pay that bill when it came in.

VW is parked in a covered location. His only worry is the gerbil leaving seeds in the trunk.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2013, 10:19:24 PM »
I don't remember if I have pledged yet. The nice thing is I never have to remember if I have reneged yet.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.