Author Topic: Simple Test  (Read 9999 times)

Offline CG6468

Simple Test
« on: June 15, 2013, 12:10:16 PM »
DO NOT CHEAT BY LOOKING FIRST

1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?

2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?

5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

7. In California , you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?

8. What was the President's Name in 2009?

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Delmar

Re: Simple Test
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 04:35:19 PM »

1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?  Johnny

2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?  Meat

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?  Mt. Everest

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?  None

5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?  Incorrectly

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?  He lives in the Southern Hemisphere

7. In California , you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?  You need a camera

8. What was the President's Name in 2009?  Slapnut McGolfsalot

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?  Second

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?  Neither one

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?  One
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden