Author Topic: I've been hard trolling DU for the past several weeks  (Read 6614 times)

Offline Billiam Pitts

I've been hard trolling DU for the past several weeks
« on: February 09, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
As soon as $kammer bans me I'm right back on with another username. I've always got about 20 usernames already slotted and ready to go. Through my actions I've forced poor Elad to have to code in new DU guidelines. Posters under 10 posts having to wait 5 minutes between posts. Posters under 10 posts alerts go directly to admins. Alerting on a thread and getting a 6-0 vote against locks you out of alerting for 24 hours. No alerting on a thread until a previous alert is resolved. Yes INDEED! as the Scattles primitive would say. All because of me.  

I've been trolling Wee Willy primitive so hard that they have come up with a nickname for me, "WPT" for "Will Pitt Troll" It's all so much fun. My goal is to get the primitives worked up into a Obama defending kool aid frenzy so that they don't trust a single newb, then they call out all newbs and $kammers traffic goes down big time. It was already that way but now they are at an elevated neurotic level. They see trolls everywhere. I've run into the echo chamber cemented all doors and now I'm slowly filling it with water so the primitive rats drown in a toxic sludge of their own drool and vomit. I know a ton of DUers because I used to be a well respected member of that site and when somebody told me their real names in PM I created a file. So I'd see some arrogant DUer mouthing off about some liberal scumbag issue and I'd respond using their real name. IT TOTALLY FREAKS THEM OUT!!!  :yahoo:

I've got Pittstain running scared. he hasn't been posting as much. Today when he posted pictures of his house I went on Google maps and found it in like 20 minutes, then I responded to Pitt with the name of his street in a response to his jerk wad musing. Mostly I post about how Will Pitt threatened to beat the crap out of a poor deranged homeless woman. I'm not going to let Pitt for get about that, I've already contacted Pitt's old antiwar cohorts and let them know that William Rivers Pitt hates women. Also let them know that Pitt supports drone warfare. When I'm done with him he won't be able to self-publish his scribblings on examiner.com.

Oh here is a little gem that I don't think cavers know about $kammer. Did you know that $kammers wife was the treasurer for Hillary Clinton's Senate campaign and also the treasurer for her '08 Presidential run? This is why $kammer hasn't become a mini internet celebrity like Kos or other libtard bloggers. He's hiding that fact that his wife is a big time beltway political operative.  Yes, it's true. She's got a different last name than $kammer but if you Google treasurer "Friends of Hillary". Then google her name and $kammers name and D.C. real estate and you will see that the two of them just bought a million dollar home in the D.C. area.

$kammer is making a mint fleecing the primitives on Skin's island. I've got $kammer, EarpG, and ELip, on edge too. DU is going to come crashing down big time!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 04:45:36 PM by Billiam Pitts »

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: I've been hard trolling DU for the past several weeks
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 04:52:31 PM »
Bitch slap for being a poor mole. I don't believe you for a minute.
We want to laugh at DU, not bring it crashing down. and only an idiot posts personal location information about other people on the web.

are you trying to set us up? Cause its not gonna work.

I think you are a member of MIRT. FAIL.

Offline Billiam Pitts

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »
Set you up for what? Believe me or not, it's no Skin's off my island. Why would I post that stuff about Skin's connection to Hillary, nobody knows that.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 04:59:43 PM »
Well now, usually we're a little tad bit more discreet about what we're up to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »
We want to laugh at DU, not bring it crashing down. and only an idiot posts personal location information about other people on the web.

What is MIRT?
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 05:07:44 PM »
What is MIRT?

Lord Marblehead EarlG's "malicious intruder removal team."

It's a team of primitives and moles charged with sniffing out moles.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 05:09:13 PM »
MIRT is the anti-mole team at DU that fails to find our moles. I was hoping to prod this mole.

Billaim is a typical liberal mole trying, but unable to sound like a conservative. His entire view of us is skewed by years of demonization and fantasy. we can imitate liberals, but they can't pretend to be us.
Szun Zu advised, Know your enemy." Billy has no idea what we are about.

Billy, do you even know the difference between a mole and a troll?
Do you know why we at the cave don't troll DU?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 05:09:34 PM »
Set you up for what? Believe me or not, it's no Skin's off my island. Why would I post that stuff about Skin's connection to Hillary, nobody knows that.

Not exactly a new revelation. I heard that rumor way back when Chimpy was still president.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 05:11:32 PM »
Hey Billiam what do you know about Nadin, Taverner, Sid Dithers and all the other favorite moonbats of ours?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 05:22:00 PM »
Hey Billiam what do you know about Nadin, Taverner, Sid Dithers and all the other favorite moonbats of ours?

<<<just now donned my thinking cap.

I dunno if you remember, but when conservativecave was still new, circa five years ago, there was an authentic bona fide primitive who investigated the Bostonian Drunkard, and was unceremoniously tossed off Skins's island.

He was here for a little while, but didn't say much.

However, I was impressed by the depth and accuracy of his report; I believe it's still here, buried in the deep archives.  I'm trying to remember the screen name he used, both on Skins's island and here, but am coming up blank.

This was five years ago, remember; quite a ways back.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 05:25:07 PM »
<<<just now donned my thinking cap.

I dunno if you remember, but when conservativecave was still new, circa five years ago, there was an authentic bona fide primitive who investigated the Bostonian Drunkard, and was unceremoniously tossed off Skins's island.

He was here for a little while, but didn't say much.

However, I was impressed by the depth and accuracy of his report; I believe it's still here, buried in the deep archives.  I'm trying to remember the screen name he used, both on Skins's island and here, but am coming up blank.

This was five years ago, remember; quite a ways back.

I don't recall that.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 05:26:06 PM »
Lord Marblehead EarlG's "malicious intruder removal team."

It's a team of primitives and moles charged with sniffing out moles.

MIRT is the anti-mole team at DU that fails to find our moles. I was hoping to prod this mole.

Billaim is a typical liberal mole trying, but unable to sound like a conservative. His entire view of us is skewed by years of demonization and fantasy. we can imitate liberals, but they can't pretend to be us.
Szun Zu advised, Know your enemy." Billy has no idea what we are about.

Thanks guys! I''d never heard of it before.  :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

LOL... why should I troll over there when their stupidity is out in the open for all to see?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 05:29:59 PM by Freeper »

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 05:26:56 PM »

Bill, I'm just listing a few friendly questions for you when you get back. Have a nice evening.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 05:29:19 PM »
I don't recall that.

"gopcorpactivist" or something like that.  He was a guy in Virginia, who had connections with State Street in Boston.

Besides showing up on Skins's island and here, he also showed up at Big Jerry's salon, democratwarrior.

You might've been on your Sabbatical at the time, though.

See what you miss out on, when you're gone?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
"gopcorpactivist" or something like that.  He was a guy in Virginia, who had connections with State Street in Boston.

Besides showing up on Skins's island and here, he also showed up at Big Jerry's salon, democratwarrior.

Name rings a bell, but nothing specific comes to mind. So maybe that happened while I was away.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 05:31:10 PM »
I don't recall that.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,4408.0.html

^^^some of it, but the earlier DUmping Ground records are a mess.

Perhaps it might jog memories from others, though.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 05:34:13 PM »
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,4408.0.html

^^^some of it, but the earlier DUmping Ground records are a mess.

Perhaps it might jog memories from others, though.

Oh yeah I vaguely recall that.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 05:34:26 PM »

H5 to our own MIRT the Cat.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Billiam Pitts

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 05:37:36 PM »
"gopcorpactivist" or something like that.  He was a guy in Virginia, who had connections with State Street in Boston.

Mr. Mann, I have no party affiliation, but I will say this, at least with conservatives you know where you stand, if they are going to stab you they will stab you in the stomach while they look you in the eye. Democrats and liberals will put their hand on your shoulder and tell you everything is going to be just peachy, all the while they have unsheathed a dagger that they then plunge into the small of your back. I drank the kool aid on Skin's island. I pulled a Gilligan and took the Jap sub, Apollo command module, salvaged S.S. Minnow off Skins Island. I was fleeced by that liberal promise of utopia. Now I see it was all a farce to promote an idiotic political party. Now I'm looking for pay back. By the way there are a shit ton of former DUers trolling Skins, but the primitives call them zombies.  

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 05:42:31 PM »
Someone's definately been over at the island planting their face in the mud.  Whoever has been doing it, or if it's a group of someones, then good job.  The primitives definately thought it was someone (or someones) from over here messing with them, but usually I would have been a participant or gotten wind of it.  Since I wasn't aware of it being any of us, I figured it was an outside source, which it was.

I don't know if this individual is being straight or not, but I'm for any action that causes the primitives grief and makes their existance more difficult.  If anybody has personal info on the primitives and you don't want to use it, pass it along to those of us who do, that's all I ask.  They deserve every bit of bad things that come their way and I'll be more than happy to accomidate them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Billiam Pitts

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
Not exactly a new revelation. I heard that rumor way back when Chimpy was still president.

Was it going around on DU? do you have a link because I've not seen it anywhere. And I'm sure it's the skeleton in Skinner closet that keeps him from being outspoken.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 05:45:32 PM »
.....I'm for any action that causes the primitives grief and makes their existence more difficult.  If anybody has personal info on the primitives and you don't want to use it, pass it along to those of us who do, that's all I ask.  They deserve every bit of bad things that come their way and I'll be more than happy to accommodate them.

^^^my feelings exactly.

As if that's anything new, though.

<<<always happy to discombobulate the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »
Mr. Mann, I have no party affiliation, but I will say this, at least with conservatives you know where you stand, if they are going to stab you they will stab you in the stomach while they look you in the eye. Democrats and liberals will put their hand on your shoulder and tell you everything is going to be just peachy, all the while they have unsheathed a dagger that they then plunge into the small of your back. I drank the kool aid on Skin's island. I pulled a Gilligan and took the Jap sub, Apollo command module, salvaged S.S. Minnow off Skins Island. I was fleeced by that liberal promise of utopia. Now I see it was all a farce to promote an idiotic political party. Now I'm looking for pay back. By the way there are a shit ton of former DUers trolling Skins, but the primitives call them zombies.  
I have only one follow up for that...Ginger or Mary Ann?

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 05:51:49 PM »
I have only one follow up for that...Ginger or Mary Ann?

BOTH!!!!!!!  At the same time!!!!!

:-)

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2013, 05:56:28 PM »
BOTH!!!!!!!  At the same time!!!!!

:-)

Only the DUmbettes. The DUmmies want Gilligan.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.