Author Topic: DUmmy TiTtyboy Is Back - The Bald Dwarf Finally Has Competition  (Read 6712 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Re: DUmmy TiTtyboy Is Back - The Bald Dwarf Finally Has Competition
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2013, 01:31:47 AM »
A bitchslap for you since I saw tom first and you claim the honor.  **** you GoBucks.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: DUmmy TiTtyboy Is Back - The Bald Dwarf Finally Has Competition
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2013, 03:37:04 AM »
Do you seriously think people believe your fantasy? It all sounds like what I would expect to hear from two sophomores in the Boy's Room.

Normal rational people do. The LEO's did.

If you think any part of it is a lie...prove us wrong.

I mean if you're so sure its "pure fantasy" then you should have no problem backing up your assertion right?

Better yet scurry back over to DU and call out TiT/DBH on this stuff. Protect the...ahem..."credibility" of your beloved DU and tell him to put up or shut up.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2013, 06:12:23 AM »
A bitchslap for you since I saw tom first and you claim the honor.  **** you GoBucks.

Does it matter?

It's not about accolades. H5's or BS are just numbers. Let's say that during the normal posting you coin a new term for a DUmmy and it catches on, becoming the new normal. Would you feel put out every time someone used it?  Every time I post a thread about queers, I get 4/5 new BS, but it doesn't stop me from starting threads about queers. What matters is the exposure of the primitives in their glory.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2013, 07:03:09 AM »
Does it matter?

It's not about accolades. H5's or BS are just numbers. Let's say that during the normal posting you coin a new term for a DUmmy and it catches on, becoming the new normal. Would you feel put out every time someone used it?  Every time I post a thread about queers, I get 4/5 new BS, but it doesn't stop me from starting threads about queers. What matters is the exposure of the primitives in their glory.
He's just giving GOBUCK's chain a jerk, Tucker.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
Wow. Uh, there have been a number of crypto-TiT threads over the past couple of months. I just thought they had reached critical mass.

I've neither sought nor claimed "honor", which on an internet message board is as significant as the tiny puff of air when a popcorn kernel pops.......pop!

But I'm a nice guy, probably the second-nicest guy one could ever hope to meet, and I hate to see such obvious pain in a decent person.

So, by the power vested in me, TiT is yours, along with all the honors, privileges, and powers appertaining thereunto.

Anyone can post anything at any time, but they'll know he's yours, at least until a means is developed to connect a breathalyzer to the "Post" button.

At that time, many posting careers will end, including TiT's and a number of others.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2013, 12:13:05 PM »
Do you seriously think people believe your fantasy? It all sounds like what I would expect to hear from two sophomores in the Boy's Room.

Typical DUmbass. When presented with facts his head meets his ass.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2013, 02:10:47 PM »
The bald dwarf isn't going down that easily:
Sat Jan 5, 2013, 11:02 AM
nadinbrzezinski (114,639 posts)

Major quake Alaska
7.7 Mwp - SOUTHEASTERN ALASKA

Preliminary Earthquake Report
Magnitude 7.7 Mwp
Date-Time
5 Jan 2013 08:58:19 UTC
4 Jan 2013 23:58:19 near epicenter
5 Jan 2013 00:58:19 standard time in your timezone
Location 55.292N 134.728W
Depth 9 km
Distances
101 km (63 miles) SW (221 degrees) of Edna Bay, AK
102 km (64 miles) W (259 degrees) of Craig, AK

DU'ers you ok?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022136138

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 11:38 AM
nadinbrzezinski (114,639 posts)
2. I subscribe to the usgs service

Above a threshold I get 'em. It's a free service.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2013, 07:05:58 PM »
If true, that is illegal and should be in prison.

True?  On DU?  And posted by TiT?  You must have been bitten by an infected rabbit or something.

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2013, 07:13:37 PM »
True?  On DU?  And posted by TiT?  You must have been bitten by an infected rabbit or something.

:rotf:

:lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

H5, DAT!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2013, 12:19:50 AM »
Typical lib...can't take the truth.  Own your buddy there rock head...why don't you go back to your land of "truth" and call him out.  I don't care if you believe it or not.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!