Author Topic: DUmmy TiTtyboy Is Back - The Bald Dwarf Finally Has Competition  (Read 6709 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: DUmmy TiTtyboy Is Back - The Bald Dwarf Finally Has Competition
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 12:21:55 PM »
You mean she can't cook.

Actually, he means she's crazy AS burnt toast.  It was after 8:00 and Tom was deep into his second bottle of MD 20/20 by then.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2013, 12:23:59 PM »
Lets see...TiT,nads,UGP,Spooked (banned) Truth is all (banned),Dennis lunatic etc.

Makes you proud to attract such a fine group doesn`t it skins?  :loser:

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2013, 12:24:00 PM »
If not for the entertainment value ,it would be worth it to have a mole go over there and post TiT's and FakeDollarBills post and see what he says then.

NOOOOOOOO!

Finally an interesting DUmmie again!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2013, 12:31:38 PM »
NOOOOOOOO!

Finally an interesting DUmmie again!

I wouldn't worry .TiT will get himself banned again once he spouts off with his bigotry.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2013, 12:36:35 PM »
Here's an excellent TiTtyboy primer for people who may not be familiar with his amazing background:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,8019.0.html

Yeah, LC EFA did a great job in compiling that, in the early days of conservativecave.

It's great.....and timeless.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »
TiTtyboy's tombstone thread:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,19919.0.html

Yeah, another good one, this one by MrMannn.

It too was good enough to be sent to the DUmping Ground, for reference.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2013, 01:03:11 PM »
And have Laplander girlfriends whose family herded reindeer?
Tit's claim
CounterfitDollarBill's claim
Oh my, it is him!  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2013, 01:09:27 PM »
I'm so glad tit is back. Nads is just mentally retarded or something. She's a bore and really you know something isn't right upstairs so it takes all the fun out of anything she writes. Its like being a nurse in an asylum and knowing what a patient is going to say and just saying yea, mrs gnads in an effort to be nice.

Now tit...ahhh there is nothing like a straight up aging drunken boomer bullshitter. He's like a great elder sitting around with a peace pipe full of peyote and spinning yarns for all the lower natives of his tribe. It's delicious! I hope he can stay to brighten up our new year on the dumpster:D

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2013, 01:16:07 PM »
How did he get a turtle in 1968 if he was in 'Nam? 

Must have been a busy year for him, collecting turtles, killing Charlie, being an imaginary badass.
Turtle was so slow, it went back in time.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2013, 01:47:20 PM »
This is rich. A guy who claims to be able to get local police and the BATFE to do pranks on a loser who claims to be a wine tycoon.
Try and pay attention rock head...not pranks...investigations.  Your DUmp buddy Tit Mouse shot his mouth off that he owned lots of illegal NFA (full auto) weapons and that the sheriff (who was his drinking buddy) protected him from prosecution.  He also alleged that most of the deputies had special access to his weapons.  Internal affairs took those allegations seriously as did the ATF office in San Fran.  Those weapons are banned in CA and making allegations of police/criminal activity is a big deal. (His words...not mine). When allegations like that are made they need to be checked out.  Wonder why he doesn't live in Marin anymore?  The police there are good decent people and they don't deserve asswipes like your buddy dragging them into his deluded fantasies.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2013, 01:49:12 PM »
Response to denverbill (Reply #9)
Tue Dec 11, 2012, 01:53 PM
DollarBillHines (1,228 posts)
12. We pay per ton.

Grapes are paid by the ton
. We offered 25% more than last harvest and had no takers. There was nobody there. The big growers can afford to pay their people all year 'round because they spend so little post-pick. They dump the entire pick (often machine-scooped) into the hopper.

Uhhh, no shit? How much and for what grapes? What vineyard?

Did Helen Turley fart near it and make it worth more?

Wow, who knew that a winery would use machinery to do the job 20 illegals did, in 1940?

****in moran.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2013, 01:52:49 PM »
Try and pay attention rock head...not pranks...investigations.  Your DUmp buddy Tit Mouse shot his mouth off that he owned lots of illegal NFA (full auto) weapons and that the sheriff (who was his drinking buddy) protected him from prosecution.  He also alleged that most of the deputies had special access to his weapons.  Internal affairs took those allegations seriously as did the ATF office in San Fran.  Those weapons are banned in CA and making allegations of police/criminal activity is a big deal. (His words...not mine). When allegations like that are made they need to be checked out.  Wonder why he doesn't live in Marin anymore?  The police there are good decent people and they don't deserve asswipes like your buddy dragging them into his deluded fantasies.
He didn't just brag about his fully-auto weapons, but also that he owns them as a convicted felon.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2013, 01:57:01 PM »
He didn't just brag about his fully-auto weapons, but also that he owns them as a convicted felon.

If true, that is illegal and should be in prison.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »
I know we sent a lot of people to Vietnam but what are the odds of two of the posters with the same style in posting and taste going on DU ?

Keep in mind that while in the Marines, he was a Green Beret assigned to a SEAL team. He was also a good friend to Deadstone.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2013, 02:29:38 PM »
Keep in mind that while in the Marines, he was a Green Beret assigned to a SEAL team. He was also a good friend to Deadstone.

And he was pulled off the front lines, where he was running a swiftboat, for temporary duty guarding nuclear weapons on an aircraft carrier (with shoot-to-kill orders).

All nutcase nadin has to say is "Been there, done that, got the T-shirt".

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »
If true, that is illegal and should be in prison.

Should be, but this is TiTty boy we're talking about here.  (The cops are probably afraid of what would happen if they executed a "no-knock" warrant.  :whatever: )
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2013, 03:28:16 PM »
Wonder why he doesn't live in Marin anymore?  The police there are good decent people and they don't deserve asswipes like your buddy dragging them into his deluded fantasies.

They ran his lying, drunk ass out of town?  Good.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: DUmmy TiTtyboy Is Back - The Bald Dwarf Finally Has Competition
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2013, 06:38:55 PM »
This is rich. A guy who claims to be able to get local police and the BATFE to do pranks on a loser who claims to be a wine tycoon.

The reports to law enforcement on this loser are real...hell I was one of the ones that contacted the police where he lives...there were no pranks involved DUmmie...he's one of yours...own it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2013, 07:24:30 PM »
Should be, but this is TiTty boy we're talking about here.  (The cops are probably afraid of what would happen if they executed a "no-knock" warrant.  :whatever: )

Keep an eye on TiT.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2013, 07:47:09 PM »
Understandable...Tom is a mother****er with a green highlighter.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2013, 09:01:10 PM »
Would it be ironic if CounterfitDollarBill claimed to be a wine expert and the gallery that TiT works at is across the street from a winery?

Linkedin
The above link is to a Tom Wright's Linkedin page. I believe you'll have to be logged in to see it. It says that he's the manager at Opia Home & Garden Gallery and that he's the proprieter of Potter Green & Co.

Keep in mind that I am not saying that Tom Wright is TominTib, but apparently Opia is the same gallery that was in Tiburon. A guy named Tom Wright who appeared in Tiburon Art Festival photos link and apparently worked at the gallery in Tiburon looked just like a guy calling himself TominTib in the video below.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLsEJA9IEFo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Potter Green & Co.
Opia Home & Garden Gallery

Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2013, 09:54:22 PM »
I am I expected to believe 12/21/12 happens and suddenly TiT returns and it is simply a coincidence?

I'm calling George Noory tonight!
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline RockMan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2013, 10:11:36 PM »

Do you seriously think people believe your fantasy? It all sounds like what I would expect to hear from two sophomores in the Boy's Room.
Proudly using the world's slowest internet connection since 1986.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2013, 10:18:16 PM »
Do you seriously think people believe your fantasy? It all sounds like what I would expect to hear from two sophomores in the Boy's Room.

I personally don't think anyone here gives a damn what you believe, "FReeper".  I hope they ban your stupid ass for posting here.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840