Author Topic: Shoutout from OS to the Cave  (Read 4185 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: Shoutout from OS to the Cave
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 07:57:55 AM »
WE ROCK!!!!

What?  Am I supposed to sit around a sulk like you idiots do when you lose?  That's just not going to happen.

Yep

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2012, 08:01:29 AM »
As of 8:05 this morning, the big guy's campfire is still sluggish at 151 views, 3 comments.

Over here, the same thread, it's 479 views, 50 comments.

One suspects the big guy's more popular with us, than he is with his fellow primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2012, 08:20:27 AM »
Aw, come on, guys.

There's no point in explaining how we feel to the big guy.

He's a doofus, and doesn't deserve anything other than insults.

And results.  A wise man said, If you want to make a change in your situation, you've got to make a change in your situation.

Make the changes needed to facilitate changes.  The only constant in life is . . . change.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 08:51:15 AM »
Amen, survived previous dem administrations, will survive this one.  I still have two boys coming up on college before my money is really my money, that's if there's anything remaining after the deadweight on the left take their cut.

I survived Carter, I'll survive this, DUmmies.  I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but too bad.  Conservatives move on, liberals move into their parent's basement.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
As of circa 9:30 a.m., the big guy's campfire on Skins's island is stalled at 152 views, 3 comments.

Here, it's 543 views and 53 comments.

The primitives seem to ignore the big guy more than we do.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 09:55:02 AM »
14% of black people are unemployed. That's roughly 1/7.

Is that a high number for them?

Even during the Great Bush Prosperity, when for years unemployment rates were down around 2%, black unemployment was much higher.

But maybe not 14%.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2012, 10:06:00 AM »
Is that a high number for them?

Even during the Great Bush Prosperity, when for years unemployment rates were down around 2%, black unemployment was much higher.

But maybe not 14%.

I honestly just do no care anymore. I don't give a rat's ass if it jumps to 50%. They RE-elected him by about 95% of their population, knowing that he has 1/7 of "their" people unemployed, since it's apparently tribal with a lot of'em (read the f'n tweets) and that trumps America, America be damned. As seen on one of our member's images, "Own It".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2012, 10:09:15 AM »
As seen on one of our member's images, "Own It".

It's not often that I get to be a trend setter...

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2012, 10:14:52 AM »
It's not often that I get to be a trend setter...

:-)

Need to make the O into the 0bama symbol.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
Need to make the O into the 0bama symbol.  :-)

Hmmmm....  How's this?

Better?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:42:09 AM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2012, 10:39:27 AM »
Hmmmm....  How's this?

Better?

That's awesome!  It needs to be an emoticon!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »
That's awesome!  It needs to be an emoticon!

Thanks.   :-)

I resized it to make it a little sharper.

C.S. Lewis

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2012, 10:54:55 AM »
Well, as of 11:00 a.m., the big guy's campfire on Skins's island is still stuck at 153 views, 3 comments.

In the meantime, here, it's grown to 631 views and 61 comments.

The primitives aren't paying any attention to the big guy; only we are.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2012, 11:10:23 AM »
You know, I suddenly got curious about the big guy's performance among the primitives, and checked something out.

Many here remember the pie-and-jam primitive's indignation at discovering www.electstevedawes.com

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125124194

That had 3019 views, 28 comments.

Same thread here: 5773 views, twenty-one pages of comments (not sure how many comments per page).

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,70733.0

Maybe the big guy should move his headquarters for posting from Skins's island to here; he'd have a bigger and more-appreciative audience on conservativecave.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2012, 05:36:15 PM »
The loser needs to shave and stop weeping if he comes over here.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2012, 06:09:41 PM »
Hmmmm....  How's this?

Better?

Yes me like!

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »
That's awesome!  It needs to be an emoticon!
Yes.

Edit for a quick and dirty,

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:50:44 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »
Okay, time to bring this thread down.

Final report:

The big guy's numbers from Skins's island, from among the primitives: 163 views, 3 comments.

The big guy's numbers from here (this thread): 791 views, 66 comments.

I can't believe the big guy ever thought he was popular among his fellow primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2012, 07:32:54 PM »
He's not. Once a buffoon, always a buffoon.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2012, 07:36:43 PM »
Okay, time to bring this thread down.

Final report:

The big guy's numbers from Skins's island, from among the primitives: 163 views, 3 comments.

The big guy's numbers from here (this thread): 791 views, 66 comments.

I can't believe the big guy ever thought he was popular among his fellow primitives.

Most of those views were probably us watching to see if the campfire started to actually burn.  Once again OS is all smoke, no fire.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2012, 04:25:11 AM »
Star Member Omaha Steve (33,642 posts)

View profile
Somewhere sitting in a cave are some conservatives saying "WE ROCK"

Need I say more?

No, we are looking at you and your pals at the DU as the total parasites you are - all you care about is your next hand out, and in your warped mind you believe you deserve, or even earned, that handout.

Someday you will understand that the government gets money from PEOPLE.   Every time you spend your money from your disability checks take a look around the store at the decent, civilized folks shopping next to you.   Shake their hand in thanks to subsidizing your embarrassing lifestyle of entitlement, and pray to God they keep working so your checks never stop coming.

It is you, and you alone, that is destroying this great country. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:07 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2012, 06:48:18 PM »

Chase her.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2012, 07:13:23 PM »

Thanks a lot Gina,  I was about to have dinner. :hammer:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »
Thanks a lot Gina,  I was about to have dinner. :hammer:

Too late. That dude in the picture ate your dinner. And tomorrow's breakfast.