Author Topic: Shoutout from OS to the Cave  (Read 4186 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Shoutout from OS to the Cave
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 10:07:24 PM »
Glad to say I missed it. That's at least two or three times I've been lucky.

Not as bad as Kirk and Jeanette's sex tape, but in the neighborhood.

Oh, it's barely a PG picture.

But I don't like leaving it up, because it would give primitives stalking franksolich too much information about what I look like in real life.  That's why my avatar too is the way it is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 10:18:55 PM »
It's like having our own Tom Selleck sans moustache. :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 10:36:08 PM »
It's like having our own Tom Selleck sans moustache. :lmao:

No, but there is a funny story, and I hope I'm not giving primitives stalking franksolich too much information about myself.

Way back when the DUmmie FUnnies had just started up, the autumn of 2004, somebody posted a photograph of my fellow alum Skins at a kill-the-babies Planned Parenthoodlum rally.  I dunno if it was a then-recent photograph, or an old one.

Anyway, a friend happened to see that particular DUmmie FUnnies and the photograph on my computer screen, and she said, "Wow--other than that that guy's got ears, you guys could be identical twins."

Uh, I don't have Skins' toothy grin either, though.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »
Wed Nov 7, 2012, 08:39 PM
 Systematic Chaos (7,871 posts)
2. They depend heavily upon both you and I to lend some validity to their miserable lives.

Sure, yeah in the same way that a 10-car pileup adds validity to the lives of onlookers. :whatever:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 11:18:38 PM »
Someone is acting very smug . Funny only in the fact that members of this website have stood close enough to neckbeard to slap him hard enough to shake both of his brain cells loose.  And the best part is OS will probably never know who it is.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 11:50:00 PM »
Well, Hell, the big guy's campfire on Skins's island has 123 views.

This transplanted campfire of his has 270 views at the moment.

The big guy's not the big man he thinks he is among the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 02:06:30 AM »
Don't get too high and mighty over there...now that the election is over the Benghazi investigation can go forward. And forward it will! Scandal plagued, lame duck administrations don't fare well and you can bet all your carbon credits this will NOT go away. An administration having to dodge and weave because they deliberately let citizens die on American soil don't have a whole lot of time for other activities.

His legacy will be one of corruption and incompetence. So, while you may have won the battle, you will lose the war. He better hope he can come up with a plausible explanation because these are the kinds of (treasonous) things that can lead to impeachment. Granted, he won't resign, he's too arrogant and too addicted to the perks, but he'll forever have the albatross of failure around his neck. Hope & change & forward, indeed.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 02:15:28 AM »
Oh, and WE control the purse strings...the American people voted for that too!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 02:58:22 AM »
Wed Nov 7, 2012, 08:39 PM
 Systematic Chaos (7,871 posts)
2. They depend heavily upon both you and I to lend some validity to their miserable lives.

No not validity...just comedy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 03:02:27 AM »
No not validity...just comedy.

The original campfire over on Skins's island, as of 3:00 a.m., 129 views, 2 comments.

This one here, 317 veiws, 33 comments.

Probably the big guy better think about whether or not he's as popular with the primtiives as he supposes he is.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2012, 03:14:40 AM »
Something for the big guy to ruminate, masticate, upon when he reads the Omaha World-Herald at work today:

The Nebraska congressional delegation is about to go all-Republican, the first time in 36 years that the state's federal offices will lack a single Democrat......

.....Nationally, Democrats did well Tuesday, retaining control of both the White House and the Senate, but, in Nebraska, the night belonged to Republicans.

When Fischer takes office in January, it will be the first time in more than four decades that Democrats will hold no federal or major statewide offices in Nebraska.....

.....The party's high-water mark came in the early 1990s, when Democrats controlled both U.S. Senate seats, the Omaha-based 2nd Congressional District and the offices of governor, state treasurer and state auditor.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 03:24:40 AM »
The original campfire over on Skins's island, as of 3:00 a.m., 129 views, 2 comments.

This one here, 317 veiws, 33 comments.

Probably the big guy better think about whether or not he's as popular with the primtiives as he supposes he is.

The DUmmies won't comprehend the importance of that. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2012, 03:28:33 AM »
The DUmmies won't comprehend the importance of that. 

Right; but we know it proves my point.

The big guy (along with the Las Vegas Leviathan and other primitives) are more relevant to us (to laugh at) than they are to their fellow primitives (to respond to).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 03:54:46 AM »
Not that anyone would volunteer to sleep with a DUmmy...

The laws of physics prevent most sexual encounters between DUmmie couples.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 06:59:11 AM »
They depend heavily upon both you and I to lend some validity to their miserable lives.

LVL, You FAT F***ing idiot.  Unlike you DUmmies, the producers of this country will just wake up (probably not as happy) and go about their daily lives.   :censored:   :bird:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 07:15:09 AM »
They depend heavily upon both you and I to lend some validity to their miserable lives.

No actually I think most of our lives are pretty good in spite of the fact that the president is a Marxist hellbent on destroying this country. We have survived the past 4 years and have done what is needed to survive. Meanwhile the goons at the DUmp have been just as miserable as ever still sitting at the computer begging 0bama to give them free stuff.

The joke is going to be on them in the end. They expect good times to be ahead and will be shocked when things are worse in the coming years, meanwhile we will be preparing for the storm and riding it out. They will be sitting in the dark waiting for the government to bail them out just like so many people do after actual storms they don't evacuate nor prepare and you see them on the tee vee begging FEMA for a bottle of water.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 07:17:03 AM »
As of circa 7:30 a.m., 147 views, three replies.

Compared with 417 views, 40 comments here.

The latest:

Omaha Steve (33,649 posts)   Thu Nov 8, 2012, 07:00 AM

3. The last 36 hours....

They have just been miserable because of the news. Obama. Senate control. Obamacare will stand. Upcoming picks for SCOTUS. Women understand the war on them comes from the right. Etc.

**** you, big guy.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 07:21:59 AM »
Omaha Steve (33,649 posts)   Thu Nov 8, 2012, 07:00 AM

3. The last 36 hours....

They have just been miserable because of the news. Obama. Senate control. Obamacare will stand. Upcoming picks for SCOTUS. Women understand the war on them comes from the right. Etc.

Yeah we are unhappy that the Marxist won, the Senate went as many of us expected, 0bamacare will end up hurting you moonbats worse than us because we know the dangers coming you idiots have no clue what is coming down the line and you will be shocked when it happens, I'm sure our justices on the SC will hang in another 4 years, the war on women is nothing but a lie that that only the brainwashed believe in. You goons really won nothing all you did was manage to hold on to what we have now. It was pretty much a draw.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 07:23:46 AM »
Miserable? I was angry because there are obviously a lot more idiots then I suspected but as stated elsewhere if they cared to look life goes on. Unlike liberals when bush won I didn't spend my day staring at a razor blade in tears. I took my day off and enjoyed the day outdoors.

I also take pride in the fact that I'm a bright enough woman to not fall for the war on women meme cause that's all it is. I have a friend who believes that and she's not the brightest bulb but go ahead liberals and proudly claim her. It lmao that you do since she's the quality of woman you need to get to believe that and trust me it isn't pretty and she depends on this conservative a lot to protect her kids from fellow obama voters she lives by. Ironic that ain't it? Well her gravy trains about to end too. Jus like the liberal Boeing employees. Just like all Americans when thy get their first payday in January. But keep patting yourself on the back. At this point its comedic an I'm almost willing to endure the hit to laugh in your faces as it unfolds:)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 07:26:25 AM »
Aw, come on, guys.

There's no point in explaining how we feel to the big guy.

He's a doofus, and doesn't deserve anything other than insults.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2012, 07:44:48 AM »
Aw, come on, guys.

I've made a commitment that every time news of Obama's failures come forward, I will bring it to the attention of all Obamabots I know.  I'm tired of them showing up on Election Day to vote for more free crap (as Steven Crowder calls it) and then ignoring the inevitable results of their votes.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2012, 07:47:41 AM »
Star Member Omaha Steve (33,642 posts)

Somewhere sitting in a cave are some conservatives saying "WE ROCK"

Need I say more?

14% of black people are unemployed. That's roughly 1/7.

Laugh it up, racist.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2012, 07:52:05 AM »
WE ROCK!!!!

What?  Am I supposed to sit around and sulk like you idiots do when you lose?  That's just not going to happen.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:25:03 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2012, 07:56:56 AM »
Aw, come on, guys.

Well anytime reality versus his fantasy is revealed I do think it is an insult. It shows how perilous his grip on reality is and how dead wrong their assertion of what constitutes the lives and values of decent folk are. Nobody likes being told they are wrong and in their vehemence how stupid they really look. The contrast stands as a reflection on their own piss poor way of thinking.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »
I've made a commitment that every time news of Obama's failures come forward, I will bring it to the attention of all Obamabots I know.  I'm tired of them showing up on Election Day to vote for more free crap (as Steven Crowder calls it) and then ignoring the inevitable results of their votes.

Same here. Going on Facebook in a. Bit to post about the Boeing layoffs.