Author Topic: Hot damn, ladies and friends of ladies - Look What Happens - When "Sluts" Vote  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
They say day after day how much we conservatives hate women, yet the left is the ones reducing women to nothing more than a walking vagina and consumer of abortion services.  :banghead:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021783618

Click the link and look at the OP, it needs to be seen in full.

One of the responses,
seabeyond (79,116 posts)
1. so, to celebrate we call ourselves sluts and spread our legs? thank you so much for being a friend

Last edited Sat Nov 10, 2012, 12:29 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

to women.

how about the strong voice of the women that were voted into office?

You are surprised by this seabeyond? Have you not been watching how the left views women? Now when you see this on DU you get all upset.

madmom (9,173 posts)
27. I, as a woman, do not take this as an insult at all. When the

republican party, rush, called Sandra Fluke a slut, in essence they were calling all women who want to control their own bodies and health care decisions, sluts. What this OP is saying, IMO, is ok what ever you think we are or choose to call us, WE KICKED ASS!!!!

Tell you what you can control those decisions for your body, but don't send us a bill for your birth control then tell us to stay out of your bedroom. Put on your big girl panties and go pay for your own birth control.

Women fought for a long time to be viewed as equals then the democrat party turns around and views them as nothing but a walking vagina then accuse us of trying to set women back 50 years.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jtyangel

Boy they can never seem to decide if they should allow access to every penis that comes their way or if they should call it an oppressive instrument of rape by every potential suitor. IN the end because of it, they never seem to do the act justice being torn between being a frigid, man-hating bitch and a pole-sliding used up slut.

Offline RobJohnson

On DU only.........

Sluts vote.

:yahoo:

Offline DLR Pyro

seabeyond (79,116 posts)
1. so, to celebrate we call ourselves sluts and spread our legs? thank you so much for being a friend

Last edited Sat Nov 10, 2012, 12:29 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

to women.

how about the strong voice of the women that were voted into office?

madmom (9,173 posts)
27. I, as a woman, do not take this as an insult at all. When the

republican party, rush, called Sandra Fluke a slut, in essence they were calling all women who want to control their own bodies and health care decisions, sluts. What this OP is saying, IMO, is ok what ever you think we are or choose to call us, WE KICKED ASS!!!!

Didn't you ignorant sluts get the memo from rosanne barr?  You're not supposed to use the word "woman" or "women" anymore since "woman" is a patriarchal word.  

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
seabeyond (79,116 posts)
1. so, to celebrate we call ourselves sluts and spread our legs?
It's sort of sickening to think of the spread legs of a seventy-nine-thousand-post DUmpette.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
Wanna guess what would happen if a 50 y/o white guy called a 20 something with an Obama pin on her jacket a slut?  Somehow, I do not think she would say thanks.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
All I wanna know is when are you sluts gonna shuddup and make me a damn sammich ?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Liberal women seem to think that the ability to have an abortion somehow gives them "power" with or over men yet never seem to notice it is men that they have to prostitute their votes to in order to keep it.

Offline RobJohnson

All I wanna know is when are you sluts gonna shuddup and make me a damn sammich ?

:lol:

Sluts are for doing laundry DUmmies!

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
When the

republican party, rush, called Sandra Fluke a slut, in essence they were calling all women who want to control their own bodies and health care decisions, sluts

Rush never called me a slut... ?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline DLR Pyro

yeah and better make it a steak sammich or someones gonna get slapped around
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
On DU only.........

Sluts vote.

:yahoo:

Do you remember that during the Democratic Convention, they had women walking around with Sluts for Obama buttons on?
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Zeus

The Republican Party was the first major U. S. political party to promote and defend the rights of women, including the right to equal pay for equal work.

It has been well documented that the Republican Party has historically supported the civil rights of African Americans. The Civil War was waged under a Republican president in order to abolish slavery and protect the unity of the United States.

In 1856, only five years prior to the outbreak of that war, the Republican Party was founded and its main motivation was the abolition of slavery. The Republican Party fought against the Democratic Party, which opposed equal rights for blacks with its alliance with the Ku Klux Klan and its passage of the Jim Crow laws.

Just as the Republican Party was responsible for promoting and defending the civil right of blacks against the Democratic Party, which fought to retain the second-class citizenship of African Americans, the Republican Party has also been the party of equal opportunity for women.

Women’s Rights Convention

In 1848, the Women’s Right Convention took place in Seneca Falls, New York; thus began the women’s suffrage movement in the United States. A national meeting was held in 1850 in Worcester, Massachusetts; then, in 1870, suffragettes Lucy Stone and Mary Livermore were seated as delegates at the Massachusetts Republican State Convention.

In 1872 at the Republican National Convention, a resolution was passed supporting admission of women “to wider fields of usefulness.” In addition to this resolution was the declaration that “the honest demand of this class of citizens for additional rights . . . should be treated with respectful consideration.”

Republican National Convention

Therese Jenkins and Cora Carleton became the first two women to be seated as alternate delegates at the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis in 1892. Also at this convention for the first time, a woman gave an address. The speaker was J. Ellen Foster, who chaired the Women’s Republican Association of the United States.

Foster handed out to the other delegates fliers with details for her organization’s inclusion in the politics of the nation. She made it clear that the women were going to work with the delegation and that they were not going away.

Democrats Defeat Voting Rights Amendment

Republican Senator A. A. Sargent of California pioneered the 19th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution in 1878. Encouraged by Susan B. Anthony, Sargent’s amendment was also called the Susan B. Anthony Amendment. Unfortunately, a Democrat controlled senate defeated the passage of the amendment four times.

Republican-Controlled Congress Finally Passes Suffrage for Women

Only after the Republicans won control of congress in 1919 did the Equal Suffrage Amendment pass. It found favor in the House of Representatives in May and then passed the Senate in June.

As the 19th Amendment was circulating for ratification, the states with Republican legislatures passed the amendment. Thirty-six states ratified the Amendment. Twenty-six states had Republican legislatures and easily ratified the Amendment. Nine states voted against its ratification—eight of those states had Democratic legislatures.

Even before the Amendment was part of the Constitution, twelve states, all with Republican congresses, had conferred suffrage rights on women. The 19th Amendment entered the Constitution August 26, 1920, after Tennessee, the last state to do so, ratified the Amendment.

Copyright Linda Sue Grimes
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Aristotelian

Rush never called me a slut... ?

Even Rush wouldn't dare do that.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
seabeyond (79,116 posts)
1. so, to celebrate we call ourselves sluts and spread our legs?

It still wouldn't help you to get laid.

Well... maybe another slut with a strap on.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
I hope those free birth control pills can fuel a car engine, heat a house, or feed your family. The price of that stuff is on its way up.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
It wasn't Republicans dancing around in giant vagina costumes. Conservative women have more respect for themselves. What the hell do you expect? You wear your vagina like a Halloween costume and then want to be take seriously? As usual, the disconnect glaringly obvious. Stupid twat! Oh, and you might want to vacuum out the cobwebs and take a douche filled pressure washer to that hoo-ha before you use it again.

The irony of women who are too bitter and ugly to have great sex lives parading around screaming about "lady parts" is rich! This from the people who keep telling us to "stay out their bedrooms" (why anyone would want to go there anyway, I don't know) and to "keep our laws off their bodies". Well, I guess given their penchant for Marxism it's okay if the government sits at the foot of their bed.

Don't you assholes EVER AGAIN whine about someone taking your freedom away because socialized medicine means the government can control every aspect of your lives...think it through, if you're capable. And when 0bamacare is no longer sustainable and the rationing begins (as it has in every other country with socialized medicine), you just shut the **** up! You lost your right to bitch when you reelected that incompetent idiot!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
When the

republican party, rush, called Sandra Fluke a slut, in essence they were calling all women who want to control their own bodies and health care decisions, sluts
No, just the ones that expect the productive members of society to subsidize their whorish behavior.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
So, I'm looking at my plate, and it seems to be missing something....  But I can't place my finger on it... Oh wait, yes I can... It still has no sammich on it, and my Sam Adams is still in the fridge.

... Lazy sluts need to get their asses in gear...

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
40+ years of the women's movement trying to convince the world that what's between their ears is more important than what's between their legs just went up in smoke this election cycle.

Susan B. Anthony must be weeping.

I'm glad my wife and I are teaching our daughters to be better than this crap.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
40+ years of the women's movement trying to convince the world that what's between their ears is more important than what's between their legs just went up in smoke this election cycle.

Susan B. Anthony must be weeping.

I'm glad my wife and I are teaching our daughters to be better than this crap.

Betwixt and between this topic.

Conn. 1968  Only those dependents of the military or on AD were allowed birth control.  But it was illegal off base to posses the pill, to tell others about any kind of birth control.  Doctors and Nurses  in the civilian comunity that gave out any advice by word or written would be subjected to loosing their License to work in that state.------Quite a shock coming from NH. where the Pill was available to all.  Little underground Abortionest in NH when there was little to Abort.

Conn. at that time was awash with the blood of innocent baby's. The old coat hangers and the dead of night doctors at the colleges had a field day.

Now on to the Slut Puppy's, the men that run from any responsibility for child support.  They are still out there sweet talking the females into sex, at one time in the 1970's such would wear a small pin on their jacket to convince women they had been cut.  The I do not need a condom, I cannot get you pregnant was one heck of a Bull Shit.   

Why are Sluts defined as the female sex when far as I know women seldom rape or run about getting their Mojo on to brag about ???

SEX is very complicated, one cannot expect a wife to shut off sex to her husband after the second or third child.  If she does, where is her husband to go to get sex.?????  What about a young wife to do without sex???

Sex is fundamental to life, a need as great as food, water and shelter.  We cannot continue to kill the product of sex, but today we can prevent conception from happening in the first place.

Offline jtyangel

Of course we can prevent conception. The only thing republicans ever dare to assert is that was the individual person's responsibility. If a woman could not afford it perhaps she should not be giving it to a man that is not willing I help with a mutual responsibility in the act. Seems like a lot of women are hating the wrong people for not helping financially with their birth control. That should  be the responsibility of the two people for whom that sex act will benefit and who will live with the potential consequences of that behavior not the general public.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Of course we can prevent conception. The only thing republicans ever dare to assert is that was the individual person's responsibility. If a woman could not afford it perhaps she should not be giving it to a man that is not willing I help with a mutual responsibility in the act. Seems like a lot of women are hating the wrong people for not helping financially with their birth control. That should  be the responsibility of the two people for whom that sex act will benefit and who will live with the potential consequences of that behavior not the general public.

I am so antiabortionist that this drives me crazy.   Anything that keeps conception from happening is the only way I can see to cut down on the slaughter of baby's.

Don't get me started on late term abortions these are evil woman and doctors that even think about doing this. So a woman goes through 7-8 mounts of pregnancy carrying a human and gets pissed off at the father and decides to kill his child. That will teach him.  What is the difference between late term abortion and killing a child born ?????  3 minutes, 4 minutes,  Who makes these insane laws ???

Woman do not get pregnant on their own, there have been some law suits filed by men to stop woman from aborting their child.   They loose every time.