Author Topic: Woo Hoo! Another IQ thread! It's been too long ...  (Read 1902 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Woo Hoo! Another IQ thread! It's been too long ...
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 10:14:20 PM »
And yet...

...these geniuses complain constantly about how us knuckle-dragging, Bible-thumping, sister-humping, tornado-dodging yokels are able to constantly thwart their every perfect scheme thus insuring they will never be happy until we are out of the way.

How pathetic is that?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 10:15:37 PM »
Hey, DUmmies...I'll take you on. Same intelligence test. See, the key is being able to take tests. Some people are just natural test takers. It's not rocket science. Heck, a lot of rocket scientists and engineers (like my husband) can't take IQ tests worth shit but they can run circles around all of us when it comes to intelligence.

And IQ has not a damn thing to do with your ability to navigate through life...probably why most of you are whiny losers! Bless your hearts, I know you guys need something to make you feel good about yourselves, but trotting this out every time you feel insecure is getting downright pathetic. Hell, come over here just for fun. You can even come as a herd if you're too afraid to come over on your own. Let's see if you can match wits with US. Bet you can't.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 10:18:14 PM »
And yet...

...these geniuses complain constantly about how us knuckle-dragging, Bible-thumping, sister-humping, tornado-dodging yokels are able to constantly thwart their every perfect scheme thus insuring they will never be happy until we are out of the way.

How pathetic is that?

Not to mention these oh so smart geniuses can't even figure out how to feed and house themselves without taking money from someone else that earned it.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 10:36:23 PM »
Well if that's the case, then the hospital narcotics thief DUmmy Warpy and the rest of the DUmpmonkeys are exceptionally gifted at hiding it.

I always thought that Warpy's heaviest burden, aside from her drug problem, was her physical appearance.

My IQ, by the way, is 810, which is only a hair higher than that of my wife, Mila Kunis.

Wow, so low.  Mine is eleventy bajillion.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 10:38:52 PM »
Doubt it, probably can't stack shit.

I had to give you a high 5. :lmao:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 10:59:59 PM »
So, if they are so smart, why arent they rich?

Dumies are never smart and always have mental issues.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 11:55:13 PM »
So, if they are so smart, why arent they rich?

Dumies are never smart and always have mental issues.

Because there's a difference between intelligence and wisdom. Intelligence comes from books. Anyone who can read can gain intelligence. Wisdom comes from life.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 12:57:04 AM »
my dear delilahmused,

DUmies arent smart enough to understand the differance.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 03:10:34 AM »
No shit! I knew a ****in' physicist that was supposed be in step with Einstein and I had to put the spark plugs in his '67 Valiant station wagon 'cause he didn't know where they went!!! True Story!!

Anyone who knows what a slant 6 is, knows how difficult that is!

Yes I do, and the slant-4's in International Scouts weren't much easier.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 03:39:23 AM »
msanthrope (13,110 posts)

19. Particularly if you are female. I had a great deal of trouble in middle school when

View profile

a very cruel teacher announced to the class that I had the highest IQ in the class.

This went over poorly in my Catholic school, with the male students, teachers, and clergy.

Oh, bull  :censored: ing sh :censored: t!!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 03:44:37 AM »
Big Deal DUmmies, All the brain power in the world is worthless if you don't know how to use it.  

I haven't measured it in years, but my intelligence level allowed me to literally skate in honors level classes all the way through High School.  I finished high in my class, but behind a kid that learned how to study.  In fact I spent most of my day in class daydreaming about the red headed girl that sat beside me in English.

I failed in college because I didn't know how to study or pay attention.  I joined the Army and learned how to study and pay attention the hard way.  Now, I average a 4.0 in my college classes and starting my own business again.

My friend, who has an average IQ, has ran his own business since high school.  Guess which one of us knew how to study.

Guilty!  That sounds like me.  There was a slender red head with enormous....ahh.....ahhh....

......ears. :cheersmate:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2012, 03:49:47 AM »
My IQ is 920 and I own three yachts and two houses.  Have you met my wife, Morgan Fairchild?

Yes, I have!  We honeymooned in Alaba......capoco, Yeah, that's the ticket.....

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 03:55:48 AM »

Hit the switch on the right, (D)Ullard.

No, your other right.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 05:13:39 AM »
Until I discovered the DUmp I never fully appreciated that alleged high IQ generally results in mental and emotional crippling.  Reading through that thread illustrates the connection between supposed 'intelligence' and lack of motivation, fear of success, co-dependence (DUmmies love that term), worthlessness, shiftlessness and laziness. 

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 09:32:21 AM »
IQ, SAT, ACT, ASVAB scores--none of them mean jack shit.  IOW, that and $3 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

It's a measure of POTENTIAL, DUmmies.  What you do with it, OTOH....take me, Soooooopppppeerrrrr Genius....

Exactly...You could have a 160 IQ and be the biggest ****-up around.Without a desire to succeed (work ethic) it really is meaningless.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2012, 09:44:57 AM »
Because there's a difference between intelligence and wisdom. Intelligence comes from books. Anyone who can read can gain intelligence. Wisdom comes from life.

Cindie

I think I may have identified a problem with the statement above, DUmmies may be using comic books as opposed to books with 100+ pages. That may explain all the internet superhero geniuses.  Able to have compassion over vast distances, disability to leap to conclusions in a single bound, more powerful smelling than a diesel locomotive etc.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 10:03:35 AM »
Exactly...You could have a 160 IQ and be the biggest ****-up around.Without a desire to succeed (work ethic) it really is meaningless.

In most cases, hard work and determination will beat out a high IQ.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 10:21:52 AM »
Guilty!  That sounds like me.  There was a slender red head with enormous....ahh.....ahhh....

......ears. :cheersmate:

:cheersmate:
Yes, those huge....tracts of land...can be distracting.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 10:30:06 AM »
Anyone who actually believes these claims of genius will believe anything.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2012, 10:30:31 AM »
I haven't measured it in years, but my intelligence level allowed me to literally skate in honors level classes all the way through High School.  I finished high in my class, but behind a kid that learned how to study.  In fact I spent most of my day in class daydreaming about the red headed girl that sat beside me in English.

Man, that part could've been written word for word about me, other than it mostly being brunettes.  "And that's why I'm not an aerospace engineer today," though I did learn my lesson after failing at that, got a BA at the U in my hometown, joined the Army, and then went to law school on GI Bill benefits and Army Reserve pay after my first four-year enlistment.

IQ by itself means jack.  It takes motivation, initiative, and judgment to make anything out of it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2012, 01:03:01 PM »
And yet...

How pathetic is that?

Yep! Amazing the stooooopidest president we ever had, ("W"), managed to **** 'em at every turn! Yep, these people need to be teaching our children! (cringe!!!)

Hey, DUmmies...I'll take you on. Same intelligence test. See, the key is being able to take tests. Some people are just natural test takers. It's not rocket science. Heck, a lot of rocket scientists and engineers (like my husband) can't take IQ tests worth shit but they can run circles around all of us when it comes to intelligence.

And IQ has not a damn thing to do with your ability to navigate through life...probably why most of you are whiny losers! Bless your hearts, I know you guys need something to make you feel good about yourselves, but trotting this out every time you feel insecure is getting downright pathetic. Hell, come over here just for fun. You can even come as a herd if you're too afraid to come over on your own. Let's see if you can match wits with US. Bet you can't.

Cindie

Perfect! You're absolutely right, Cin! I ace tests all the time. Never scored less than 100 on my driver's tests since I was 16.

Even my Bail Bondsman test, which is actually about insurance, go figure, I did the first time. The people giving the test told me not to get discouraged if I failed, since almost no one passes it the first time. I aced it! I had a harder time with them tryin' to get my finger prints to register on their new fangled computer glass screen for the FBI clearance than I did with the test!

Tests are nothing more than logic.

(edited to add:)

I should mention that I have been a member of Mensa since the 9th grade. My chess coach made me do it!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:07:48 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »
Well if that's the case, then the hospital narcotics thief DUmmy Warpy and the rest of the DUmpmonkeys are exceptionally gifted at hiding it.

I always thought that Warpy's heaviest burden, aside from her drug problem, was her physical appearance.

My IQ, by the way, is 810, which is only a hair higher than that of my wife, Mila Kunis.
I think I have seen you at the MENSA meetings. I usually go with my husband, Jason Statham.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori