Author Topic: Take That, Chick-fil-A: NYC Restaurant to Donate to Marriage Equality USA  (Read 5035 times)

Offline VivisMom

Reports coming in that some Wendys locations have signs up telling people to go to Chick Fil A! :lmao:

Corporate made him take it down.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
A dozen of here at work ordered twenty-four spiceys for lunch.
Poor guy that went to get them got stuck in a line.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Kyle Ricky

Rush was just saying that some of the stores are sold out. Now that I like!

Here is Chicago. Shove it Rahm!  :lmao:

Offline Kyle Ricky

Here is somewhere in Colorado ... I want to see one from Boston.

Offline whiffleball

I just got back from the local CFA.  We were there over an hour to get chicken nuggets.  They ran out of breakfast items and the line was still out onto 441 when we left.

Someone in line said the Commerce, GA location was so jammed that cars were at a standstill on I-85 trying to get in.

Local politicians were using the opportunity to do a little glad-handing.

Offline Kyle Ricky

I been seeing pics on my facebook from friends all over the country. They are all packed. It is a great thing to see. I love it.

Offline Kyle Ricky

Boycott fail redux: Citizens, Santa unite for Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day; Photos show huge success

Check this out. Just look at the pics and soak it in. God, I love this country. It is so unreal the turnout. I am so proud of the people who are supporting Chick-Fil-A.

Lindsey Graham

@GrahamBlog

Had @ChickfilA for breakfast today but my usual order is the #1 combo with slaw and a Coke Zero. Can’t beat it. on.fb.me/fTh27G

Citizens United

@Citizens_United

RT @d1sn3ybaby: Chick Fil A. Senator Santorum. Fox 5 News interview. My day at work. instagr.am/p/NywsRlQlKu/

Citizens United

@Citizens_United

CU President @David_Bossie and Senator @RickSantorum eat @ChickfilA today for Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day! on.fb.me/ODz4Cc

KETK NEWS @KETK

It looks like Congressman Louie Gohmert and his staff are taking part in "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day" as well. fb.me/1a9c94jW8

The State Newspaper @thestate

The Chick-Fil-A in Lexington had a line out the door today. Did you visit one on your lunch break? bit.ly/Qf6E18

Michelle Malkin

@michellemalkin

RT @credisdeum: @michellemalkin so many ppl at chick fil a in wake forest nc, police directing traffic

Read: http://twitchy.com/2012/08/01/boycott-fail-redux-citizens-santa-unite-for-chick-fil-a-appreciation-day-photos-show-huge-success/

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
:lmao: another hissyfit from the left that fails!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Augusta:

Don't **** with the Eet mor chiken place.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
If November is anything like this, the Dhimmis   :panic:  and their Lightbringer are in very serious trouble.  :tongue:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021052450

And we 'Conservatives are supposed to do what, William - whine about the H8?  Boycott Schnipper's Quality Kitchen?  Disgust all the patrons with a heterosexual kiss-in?   :whatever:

Well said.  I'm sure most of us would do the opposite, actually.  If they had good chicken, and I was hungry, I'd probably drop in.  These anti-Chic-Fil-A types are pure morons.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
NBC had a piece at towards the end of Nightly News about it.  From the little I saw, it slanted towards the protesters, but not too much.  My wife told me that they had shots of the various lines at various Chick-fil-A franchises aroumd the country.  She said that the lines were enormous.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
NBC had a piece at towards the end of Nightly News about it.  From the little I saw, it slanted towards the protesters, but not too much.  My wife told me that they had shots of the various lines at various Chick-fil-A franchises aroumd the country.  She said that the lines were enormous.

I'm having a great time watching the Democrats, liberals, and primitives trying to downplay this phenomenon as "meaningless" or "irrelevant."

By ignoring such social movements and causes, discounting them as unimportant, they're in for an even bigger shock 96 days hence.

It's all good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Kyle Ricky

I look for Lawrence O'Donnel to announce that he big winner today was obama. Watch out for it.

Offline thundley4

I look for Lawrence O'Donnel to announce that he big winner today was obama. Watch out for it.

It was almost a successful reverse boycott.  The left joined in at CFA trying to make them run out of food.  :whatever:

Offline beefeater

Dick Meyers ‏@DickMeyers
Nobody goes to Chic_fil-a anymore because they're always too crowded! @iowahawkblog #tcot @BradThor
Expand
 Reply  Delete  Favorite
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
:lmao:

The leftist boycott of #ChickFilA is the first actual economic stimulus of the Obama era.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Rush was just saying that some of the stores are sold out. Now that I like!

Here is Chicago. Shove it Rahm!  :lmao:

I see some policemen there!!!!  uh oh, they aren't there to restore order either....they are ordering   :panic:     :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline thundley4

This guy claims he isn't gay.  :lmao:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLNgkP9nzc[/youtube]

Real big of him to do this in his car where he escape.  From the comments at youtube, he was shamed into taking his video down, but other people put it back up.

Offline Aristotelian

My question too.

By the way, from the image, it looks as if the place needs a neon refurbishing, to light up that one letter again; poor maintenance of equipment is not the sign of a prospering business.

Made all the better by the irony that it is a letter from the word "quality".

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
This guy claims he isn't gay.  :lmao:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLNgkP9nzc[/youtube]

Real big of him to do this in his car where he escape.  From the comments at youtube, he was shamed into taking his video down, but other people put it back up.

He's taking a lot of heat on Twitter, good!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/awful-hateful-leftist-abuses-young-woman-working-the-chick-fil-a-window-video/

UPDATE: Adam Smith, an investment banker and Adjunct Lecturer at a Liberal college, scrubbed his LinkedIn profile last night too. Evidently, abusing a young working woman did not win him much praise on the internet.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.