Author Topic: Sorry, another post to throw in DUmmies face...  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Sorry, another post to throw in DUmmies face...
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2012, 12:03:44 PM »
Comment of the day :lmao: in reference to snobby control freak Anna Wintour:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2012/06/anna-wintour-hates-sarah-jessica-parkers-house/53598/

People are whispering that Anna Wintour had decorators totally redo Sarah Jessica Parker's house in preparation for the big Obama fundraiser the two hosted at SJP's West Village mansion last night. Wintour, who's still dogged by that rather ridiculous U.S. ambassador to Britain rumor, was seen entering the house while movers carried out SJP's "shabby chic" furniture. While Wintour's camp denies that any decor changes were Anna's idea, it doesn't seem that unlikely that the ice queen would want every bit of design to be perfect for an event that she had her name on. There's no official word on the extent of the makeover, but one report suggests that movers were seen carrying Matthew Broderick out of the house and bringing Bradley Cooper in.

Oh and this:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/anna_makes_sjp_chic_for_u0b7xNFao48Rrckcwpm2FO

A small battalion of cleaners was spotted scrubbing door handles and windows outside the house. Yesterday, dozens of plump, white roses were delivered along with rental chairs, and a gardener planted mini- ferns out front.

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2012, 12:08:18 PM »
Matthew Broderick wasn't there last night. He "claims" that he couldn't get away from broadway. People think there is another motive.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2012, 12:09:41 PM »
Comment of the day :lmao: in reference to snobby control freak Anna Wintour:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2012/06/anna-wintour-hates-sarah-jessica-parkers-house/53598/

Oh and this:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/anna_makes_sjp_chic_for_u0b7xNFao48Rrckcwpm2FO

News like that is putting a damper on my plans to hold an owebuma fundraiser.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2012, 01:28:02 PM »
Anna Wintour is a British, power hungry uber-capitalist bitch on wheels. She runs Vogue magazine, and ultimately decides everything it does. She is running a fundraising drive for Obama with Sarah Jessica Parker, at 40 thousand bucks a plate at her home. For 10 thousand bucks a plate, you can have dinner at The Plaza hotel, and entertainment provided by Mariah Carey.

There are hoping to sell 50 40K dinners, and 250 10K dinners.

And the primitives went ballistic over Mitt Romney's 5K a plate dinner... but not a peep over this, go figure..  ::)

Damn! and Vogue is one of my favorite fashion magazines!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams